Africasgateway.com

BEATS I DONE MADE

Waylander · 26 · 10332

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
yo, please listen to this and lemme know wht ya'll thunk..

constructive criticism only..

Uitenhage to East London.. we the bizniz...

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
another one... ill post more when the 1st three hv been replied to...

[attachment deleted by admin]

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
for real... good looking out.. them beats was made using fl7... i is tryin to get my hands on reason.. them sound banks, whooo, can feel a hard-on already!! im not tht good on it anyhow, but im learning...

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
aight leme give u ma 2cents worth....

firstly, your instruments....its quite clear that you are using Fl stock sounds and if i may say so them shits sound terrible, the piano you got at the beginin o the first beat sounds like a 2year old played it and im  not sayin this to dis homes, im jus sayin if u gon add a piano on ur cut, especially at the beginin when nutin else is playin PLAY IT...that is probably echoed more by the fact that you kept the same looped piano key even after you introduced the drums and the choir ahhs...

that brings me to my second point: the pattern of the drums is very nice, i liked it but not the choice of drums. if you where to replace the kick with sumin a bit harder and lower the levels of the hi hats then id probably feel the whole package...

in my opinion you should take out the piano completly, replace the drums and KEEP the choir ahhs, build on that and since they all "Gregorian chant" give the whole thing a Gritty ba**LIne cos even on this beat the ba** is hidden....

im still to bump the ovas...ONE

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
no doubt... recently got laced with over a gig and a half of drum kits, piano sounds, snares, ba**es etc...

i feels u on the bullshit stock sound tip, hence i earlier said im tryin to f*** with reason only now... fruity loops sounds IS fruity...

"the pattern of the drums is very nice, i liked it but not the choice of drums"... i couldnt find a better choice of drums.. the choice is limited.. and u know when the shits plays in your head, u know exactly how u want erry instrument to sound like.. but u just cant get the ba**, piano or drums to sound just right.. no matter how much u tweak, compress or add effects to the shits, and u end up settling for the sound closest to wht u originally wanted.. well, thts the case with me...

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
oh...  heres another one...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
nigga up sumthn by 100 brains aka manglar
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
no doubt... recently got laced with over a gig and a half of drum kits, piano sounds, snares, ba**es etc...

i feels u on the bullshit stock sound tip, hence i earlier said im tryin to f*** with reason only now... fruity loops sounds IS fruity...

"the pattern of the drums is very nice, i liked it but not the choice of drums"... i couldnt find a better choice of drums.. the choice is limited.. and u know when the shits plays in your head, u know exactly how u want erry instrument to sound like.. but u just cant get the ba**, piano or drums to sound just right.. no matter how much u tweak, compress or add effects to the shits, and u end up settling for the sound closest to wht u originally wanted.. well, thts the case with me...

i feel you baby paw, keep em shits coming, we here to learn...im pretty sure Bob, Rebbi and them ova cats is gon respond to them shits, i jus wish trompie would slide back and drop sum jewels, but isalllove where we come from... :)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Il put up a full review when im on a pc. As 4 the reason i once posted it up here. But check the ultimate prison thread later today, it wil b up there.
ONE

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
"Baby Paw" - I like that. It's on some Three bears gangsta tip. Momma Paw and Daddy Paw coming to bust a cap in Goldilock's (The man) a**.

I like the way you young folk speak. It makes me smile, and apparently smiling makes me seem like less of an a**hole.

What's the point of the word "done" in the thread title? Doesn't the use of the word "made" already denote past tense? That means the "done" is a wasted word, that took unnecessary time to type.

I need to get more hip. School me on this lingo af ya'lls. My slang game is empty like hallow clips.

Oh and co-sign on the losing of FL stock sounds. I'm not a producer, but even I know those things are shit.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
My slang game is empty like hallow clips

but ur raps aint i see ;)

I don't even know what hallow clips are. I've been trying to find out all week, cos I like the sound of it.