Africasgateway.com

Outoilet website

Mrs Jones · 2 · 132236

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Sex the hot online search topic for kids  ( http://www.ioltechnology.co.za/article_page.php?iSectionId=2885&iArticleId=5291213 )Gangsters post hitlists on website  ( http://www.ioltechnology.co.za/article_page.php?iSectionId=2891&iArticleId=5486637 )
Submit your comment ( http://www.ioltechnology.co.za/article_page.php?iArticleId=5486629#comment_bottom_box )

A filthy cellphone chat site where schoolchildren discuss everything from gang violence to sex is the best-kept secret on the Cape Flats.
Parents have no idea their children are logging onto Outoilet, the latest buzz in social networking that has become an instant hit with thousands of followers.
The mobi site is jam-packed with dirty messages about children - mostly girls - from across the city of Cape Town. Users, known as toilet members, can see a list of local schools and log onto each page to read about sexual shenanigans and even who the next target on a gang hitlist will be.

When the Daily Voice logged onto the site, we found that anything goes, including pronography.
On one Flats school's home page the headgirl was mocked for being pregnant.
Users are greeted by a home page displaying a naked woman; after that you move on to a list of schools in the Western Cape and other parts of the country.
A 22-year-old woman has been a hot topic on the site for weeks after being labelled a taxi queen.
The Bonteheuwel resident says she found out from a friend that people were trashing her and her taxi driver boyfriend.
"People were calling me and another friend taxi queens because I used to [date] a taxi driver," she says.
"I didn't even know about Outoilet until someone told me that these things were said about me on the site."
The woman, who asked not to be named, says she was angry and humiliated by what she heard.
"The worst of it all is that you don't know who's saying these things about you," she says.
"Whoever said those things about me is obviously someone who knows me because they were very specific and they even mentioned my street's name."
She says her biggest fear was that her parents, especially her father, would find out. "I told my mother because I didn't want her to find out from someone else - everyone was talking about it," she says.
"My dad still doesn't know about this and I wouldn't want him to find out."
She says she regularly logs onto the site now to see if anything else is being said about her.
"I only go on the site to check if there's anything else about me on it, other than that I don't use it," she says.
In a separate posting, a 15-year-old Northpine girl was falsely accused of having sex with a group of guys.
The Grade 10 learner's mother says her daughter took a few days off school because of the humiliation.
"She came to me one night and told me about the chat site," the mother says.
"On it people were saying she's having sex with [men in the area] and someone saw her going to a specific house. "
"At the time she was so angry she didn't want to go to school because she was afraid people would pick on her
because everyone knew exactly who she was."
The mother says she contacted the school principal and explained why she was keeping her daughter home for a few days.
"The principal was very supportive since my daughter's case was the third at the school," she says.
A Mitchell's Plain mother says her 15-year-old daughter wasn't featured on the site but showed her the disgusting messages.
"They say nasty things on there; I couldn't believe it when my daughter showed it to me," she says.
The mom says her Grade 9 daughter hasn't been targeted but is concerned that "this could get out of hand".
Has anyone of you guys ever logged on here?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Just checked it out. Its basically a bunch of kids talking shit.

Waste of time.

There aren't any pics of the people. They advertise pron sites.