Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Cpt Rappers part 2.

GreenBat

• Do u still know da Goblin is Green smokin dat Hybrid?Same mutha fuka witout Batting an eyelid!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.8hop.com/Wordview
Yo You even know where Scallywag,Isaac Mutant is from?Yeah at least they ain't from da CBD but in Mitchell's Plain Where i'm form.Yo stop hating on emcees man untill i see your a** stage coming off iller than dem i'll consider your opinion. :P
I'm a para-normal author...I do write books
I do right hooks...Wateva i mite do like crooks

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
 i can smell racism in this thread.......

pinero

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Best Cape Flats rapper is Seida-Crook, period...no-one else on his level yet anywhere in S.A. for that matter.He just got out of jail for the second time (Sun City, Jhb) end of April and hooked up with Roach Inc. from Pretoria. Watch this space.... ;)

Inca

• Bow or Banish.....your choice.
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • LUZKANONZ is on the rise....
    • View Profile
Best Cape Flats rapper is Seida-Crook, period...no-one else on his level yet anywhere in S.A. for that matter.He just got out of jail for the second time (Sun City, Jhb) end of April and hooked up with Roach Inc. from Pretoria. Watch this space.... ;)

Groupie!
uttermost dopeness is default....

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
All those who dislike CPT hip hop artists need to  'eat a dick sandwich'...

"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

Co-sign. Seida is the truth. Need more rappers like him out here. Along with Damola, they my top two right now.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon