Africasgateway.com

AG - a gateway of dreams

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
SO ANYWAY...

ive all decided that we've been talking about it. romanticising the notion of a AG throw down.

...quit all the yapping lets make it happen...

its time to get this show on the road. towards the end of this year.

it would be great of yo'll to think about whether or not it makes sense to a have it in joburg (seems the cape town summits have been taking place). and whether or not you would be willing to make the great trek if youre not here and it wouldnt be TOO much of a mission.
and also what kind of format you would like it to take. is it just a show. is it a party. (well the after party is a given DUH!!!). WHAT DO YOU WANT.

ill champion it. i know nat will help me. beaker is on it. fellas? we need a group. no i can do it today. maybe not tomorrow. oh oops i changed my mind shyt. if you suspect that you will be unreliable in the least. DONT BOTHER.

milk needs to come to the party. and tell us excatly what we are capable of doing in the name of AG. what kind of a**istance we can get. where we can have this. what is required. where is the money.  

ja. its time.

- jozi rozi -
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
...also since we seem to have such big mouths. and we seem to know whats best for everybody. what exactly have you got huh...

lets see.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I think its a delightful idea, however I am way too busy to be seriously involved in the organisation, but I'll be fine to help out on an odd-job, errand running basis.. and while I'm in CPT, I'm not sayin this has to be the place... we should see who 'd come and then do it where the most are.
Somebody who can actually get hold of Milk should get him in on this. It could also be a big music swap... everybody brings a usb hardrive and/or laptop and we tit for tat on the music isht. I fiure it going down as a summit wit an afterparty would be better cos if we just straight party everibody gon get drunk and nobody gon actually meet anybody. like a day-time and night-time thing... an AG fam picnic if you will wit beats and what not......
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
i dont swap music ha ha just jokin too much time to convert from cd to mp3s dont u hate it when dudes come to u and they want u to put ya cds to mp3
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious