• No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
You are not Nguni r u?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
they think that all non xhosas are amankwenkwe. True, but don´t generalise your views on Xhosa people. We are not all full of bull ish. There are a lot of Xhosa poeple who respect other cultures irrespective of what they beleive in.

kinetik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
Any Xhosa men who havenīt and think will never get circumcised. How has your life been so far? How did your parents take it? Do you have Xhosa friends who got circumcised and how are they treating you?.
<BR>
<BR>Man I just lost some friends through this shit. They chose not to hang with me because Iīm not looking forward to doing that shit. They say they will be excommunicated from manhood if they hang with. What the f*** is that? Iīm not too worried about that though.
<BR>
<BR>I still do have Xhosa friends who got circumcised and they donīt have a problem with that, infact one of them told me that how you take the rules you are given during initiation is entirely on the individual.
<BR>
<BR>Iīm Xhosa too but Iīm just worried that it might not be possible for me to marry a Xhosa woman if I donīt get circumcised.
<BR>
<BR>Oh, I almost forgot to say the reason I donīt want to get circumcised.
<BR>
<BR>1) I donīt believe going through extreme physical pain will turn me into a man.
<BR>2) Noboby is prepared to tell what goes on there and what you get tought so that I can know If need that kind of education or not.
<BR>3) Iīm not prepared to risk my life for something which hasnīt impressed me as far as teaching people to behave like real men is concerned.
<BR>
<BR>your comments will be appreciated.
<BR>
<BR>Peace

Yeah I'm a "xhosa" man and the only advice I can give you is, do it for your own reasons and not someone else's dont let these mahf***az pressure you into something that your possibly not ready for. And if you do decide to go ignore all the bullshit stories niggaz tell, dont let mahf***az try scare you, basicaly have no expectations at all and go with a clear head. no pun intended  :lol:  8)

That not good enough for ya?

kinetik

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
go with a clear head. no pun intended  :lol:  8)
:D

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "kinetik"

WHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA 8O  8O  *DIES*

That not good enough for ya?

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "kinetik"

WHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA 8O  8O  *DIES*

:P  :P

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
All I can say is I'm glad that shit was done to me at birth, but f*** its traumatic shit man, f***ed me up so much I didn't speak for nearly two years  :lol:  :wink:
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I recommend you go through it. It aint that bad mayne, you must be some above 22 or so 8O  8O , On the other don't, you too old to bare that pain. Don't worry, jus think of it as extra leather :D

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :cry:
i think this is funniest thread on AG ever
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :cry:
ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
Dude, sorry  2 tell u this but Iam a Xhosa girl/woman and for me its socially and morally and politically incorrect to go out with an uncircumsised boy, thats what u are if awolukanga. And you know it, its not us man its the socity we live in they havent yet made the shift, paradime shift, thinking out of the box. And sad but true its the way we were raised.
And were did you grow up? whats the name of the place that made u to be so unreal, hello ungumxhosa amaxhosa ayoluka and uyayazi uba wolukele esibhedlele kuzakuthwa ulilulwane.
Id advise you to go to the bush get it over and done with I promise u, u will have a far better lifestyle and realtionship with other Xhosa man.
LOL
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
^^^^ So you will not Go out with someone who is nox Xhosa?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

TOIVO

• AG Regular
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
Dude, let mi give it to you straight if you are Xhosa and u r not circumssied you are a social misfit, u re too old to hang with the boys bcoz they are younger than u and evntually they r gonna grow up and get circumsied.
U  cant hang out with Xhosa guys ur age, bcoz they r already circumsied and they not suppose to hang with boys
Ndingu mxhosa ndiyayazi lento nithetha ngayo, U do know that if u go to a hospital to get circumsiesd the Xhosa community will never accept and acknowdge you as a a\man until to the very last breath u take.
So my advice 2 u as a fellow umXhosa .
Go to the initiation school and get ti over and done with .FULL stop.
LOL
p.s U'll have less sleepless nites

TOIVO

• AG Regular
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
Bricks dont get mi wrong Iaint tryin to be racist or anything like that i m just tryiin to help the poor man, or shud I say boy.

YEs I will and do go out with other dudes who aint Xhosa.
OKEY