Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The best a** I've seen on a white girl!!

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
IT MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE WATER!! :lol:  :lol:

I need to start drinking that kind of water..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Quote from: "C4"
Oh my badness!!!
Trust D Frost 2 bring mo naked hoes!
Gets better everytime!

8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O
Shit man, I need 2 b where u @!!
Over here the white chicks aint germinatin no a**, I'm forced 2 blacklist the white chicks!  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Hehehe...Shit man, u get to peep those wu do tha Can't walk only, u know a**lessness is a recommendation in dat biz. I've peeped some in whk and I was like, "she can't be white, probably its some black babe who pulled a Wackp Jacko"...

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Mcekks:man i seen white girls in windhoek with a whole lot of a** - i was like damn that can't be right. some girls we also drove with to walvis bay had nice a**es and when they showed us their bikinis it was game over for us.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Royal

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
the girls are defenitly bootyfull but the thin girl with the striped t-shirt has a silicon in her a**....that's creepy
any hugz and lots of luv /Robin

C4

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Royal"
the girls are defenitly bootyfull but the thin girl with the striped t-shirt has a silicon in her a**....that's creepy

Shit!!
Synthetic a**???!!!
Now that might take some getting used to, i mean fake tits is 1 thing, but FAKE a**???
Naaahh....
I stopped playin with plastic when i outgrew my toy cars n action figures and shit. Then i started playin with a different type of figure...
But i like 'em strickly organic tho, the worst thing a chick can do is tell me about her boob job, that's instant dicks-qualification, and if tells me that a** is fake, there's no tellin what i'll do....
Tha High Explocive

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Quote from: "afterbirth"

hot damn "bana ba magoa ba pakile!"  8O

*fixed!

Quote from: "Nthabi"
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
IT MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE WATER!! :lol:  :lol:

I need to start drinking that kind of water..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Quote from: "Royal"

haah. you are silly

seriously this is the most important topic on A.G., ever!  something must be done about this.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Royal

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
haah. you are silly

seriously this is the most important topic on A.G., ever! something must be done about this.

yes something needs to be done, kids are growing more fat every day as they are growing in to their seats and their televison sets lol, men put plastic in their abs and their legs, my friend is thinking of makin a "butt-job"  and I was seriously considering lifting my face and putting plastic wings covered with streched out skin on my back. Kill em' all Im going crazyyyy...its a mad world! it's maaaaaaaad! naaa but seriously, I know some guys don't give a f*** about what's in a girls tits weither it's fat jelly or cement, it's all good. But for me the eeuuyy-factor is when a guy is putting silicon pecks and byceps...wtf it's nasty when Im grabing him Im actually grabing rubber, there's so many things with it that makes me feel sick, one guy who has made almost his entire body out of pastic is Peter Andreé. pop that booty gets a whole new meaning when i can puncure it with a needle and out comes this silicon gew that can melt into the girls entire body and make her look disformated. a butt-job is also one of the most dangerous things u could do under the knife, hello u sitt on it, some pressure huh..Well everyone can do wtf they want aslong it doesn't involve me, my future husband and kids...
any hugz and lots of luv /Robin