Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

DarkBlood Tracks

Guest · 10 · 2130

DarkBlood

These guys from the US let me use their beats....so I did what The Blood do best and ripped it.

This is the first track "Twin Warriors" beat by Clockworkbeats (www.soundclick.com/clockworkbeats). Very eery and dark track with an awesome twist at the end. Couldn't have pulled it off better myself.....wait...I did though.

Peep!

[attachment deleted by admin]

DarkBlood

The same guy let me use this beat.

The Track: Torture Chambers. NOTE: NO BEEF OR OFFENSE DIRECTED TO MUM-Z IN THE INTRO. The record is clear, anyone fabricating beef where there is none, fabricate dees nuts. :)

Concept of the track: The Voices of insecurity that are responsible for the internal conflict that transpires in the head of The Blood

"You're as pretentious as the people on Jammie Plaza
My head has more conflict than the strip of Gaza!"

- DarkBlood

Boom!

DarkBlood

The last one, "The Anthem"

Beat producer: Dayweed of LYP Creative Studios (www.soundclick.com/lypbeatproductions)

All tracks recorded and produced at Primal Productions.

Boom!

C4

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I like the Twin Warriors track, its dope, it stands out  :D .
Cant decide which is better between The Anthem and Torture Chambers.
Tha High Explocive

DarkBlood

Thank you Mr explosive.

Did you ever "sort out" your problem with the AAM Software?

DarkBlood

Just bringing the thread to the minds eye.

C4

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Ye, AAMS is workin jus fine thanx!  :D  It'll take a bit of time to lock it down, but i tried the quick auto-mastering, and it aint bad. I'm jus not a fan of "wizards", i like to have full control over whats happening, so i'll be fine tuning most of the settings myself. I gotta say, it's dope as hell (esp the analysis fuctionality), mad detail, i'll definitely be abusing it.
Do u know a good stand-alone FFT filter? Or even one thats part of a suite? I usually use the 1 in Adobe Audition (what used to be called Cool Edit). It's pretty good, i jus wonder if there aint summin better. Gimme a shout, any1.
Tha High Explocive

DarkBlood

Hate wizards huh? Well well, we have a control feak in our midst. :D

Yeah, I know what you mean. I like popping the bonnet on things to see how it works. Gives me better piece of mind regarding the output. If I understand and in control of the system, I can have confidence of the output.

On the other hand, I came to realize I put soooooo much time into everything from mixing, to writing lyrics, to recording, to fasilitaing recording, to post-production, to final mixing and even to supervising myself taking a shit. It feels good to have something or someone to outsource some of the work to. In the end, it was a simple matter of placing my trust in the program.

yeah......it worked well! I am still very impressed.

P.S. I know I was meant to post a tut on mixing Blood Style, but I got caught up by som crazy things in The Real World.

I'll get it done as soon as the oceans calm the f*** down.

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
This is hell trapped in words/ salt grains the size of my fist scratched on ur nerves/ a beastes hunger when ur so called
'phat a**" appeared/ nuttin to f*** wit like women wit beards/ the consciousness of phrophets debatin times limits and fears/ the reason why heads noticed fake from who's real/ ya'll f*** a cypher up, i turn to a hannibal feast/ bitch niggaz spit sick coz there's yeast in their lips/ fronters dont wanna hear coz they're scared to get dissed/ i got endurance to use my pomb to try and trap mist/ when will the devil leave us alone and ceas to exist/ he's comoflouged in blunt smokes and em drinks/ the shinney artist and the media we live in/ i'll only be a wife beater if that bitch cant get out the kitchen/ freedom is like time from idle hands, it traps u if its missing/ im trying to keep the world briefed that sick emceez do exist/ woke up wit a dagger attatched to my babie1s wrist/ sum crazy shit that got me seing demons winking in my scripts/ im for them battle, who craddle raps and dont spit to be cheered/ if u aint hearing this u dont diserve to have ears/ been messin wit sick dimes, now im done trading around wit my life/ dont say im loud or faul for scriptin a brawl/ its just sumtimes i wanna mess around-get u f***ed up/ make every women in ur family use a pokipine as an earbud/

www.soundclick.com/nativea**asin