Africasgateway.com
Get Webafrica LTE/Fibre | Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex CryptoJoin the Civic Wallet Waiting List

Levitation Magazine

milk · 13 · 2409

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
A little birdy tells me that the next issue Levitation magazine is being printed next week.

Can´t wait!

Anonymous

YES, YES, JULLE
THE WAIT IS OVER AND DONE...
Levitation Magazine is going to print next week...
funky fresh madness from the motherland not the other land
this is the real african story...2003 and the future!!

keep your eyes on AG for the order forms and details on where to get a copy in your respective location(not loxion)!!

nthato
LEVITATION MAGAZINE
elevating the underground

ramagoshi

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • www.7venlox.com
media mogul Nthato is about to set it on people.. ke go lakaletsa mahlogonolo ntwana.. now stop hanging out at kenzhero´s place and go do your school work..and when are you interviewing me?? ko go tima fontanas next time.. o tla robala ka tlala wena

Ramagoshit represents 7venlox
ula nala

Anonymous

HOSH!!
THINGS are getting quite exciting in the land of south afrikana...
everyone is dropping heavy projects!!
how often will the magazine print???
how do put pieces in the magazine??

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote:

04-09-2003 at 21:57, ramagoshi wrote:
media mogul Nthato is about to set it on people.. ke go lakaletsa mahlogonolo ntwana.. now stop hanging out at kenzhero´s place and go do your school work..and when are you interviewing me?? ko go tima fontanas next time.. o tla robala ka tlala wena

Ramagoshit represents 7venlox

:-]

:-]  :-]  :-]

funny stuff

it´s about ime we get this  :-P  :-P
;-)
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Anonymous

THAT SHIT BETTER BE THE BEAT...OR I´MA RIP SOMEONE´S HEAD OFF!!
i´m in holland tryna get a south african(OR ANY OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY) hip-hop magazine...PUT THE f***EN DETAILS ON HOW TO COP ONE NOW!!!

casperia the jizm spitting cobra!

Anonymous

WHAT IS THE MAGAZINE GONNA BE LIKE...
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
WHO DOES IT COVER??
IS IT STRICTLY HIP-HOP...
I THINK WE NEED A STRICTLY HIPHOP MAGAZINE, NO BULLSHIT POETRY/POLITICS NONSENSE, JUST STRAIGHT BEATS, RAPS, BREAKS AND SPRAYPAINT ON WALLS...THE REAL HIP-HOP SHIT!!

DUNTS

Anonymous

an order from is coming up on Africas Gateway...
a mag can be ordered form anywhere on planet earth...
the copies have been printed...
p.s.
if you are in the western cape over the next week, you should come check out FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN in Franschoek, 3 day hiphop festival for R25...R50 if you use the transport provided...it´s gona be the illest!!

hosh
nthato

Anonymous

The Magazine is most definately NOT a hip-hop magazine...it´s an Afrikan youth-energy magazine exploring the state of the universe through art and culture...graffiti, politics, rap, history, poetry, war, diet plans and famine, boards, xenophobia, beats, AIDS, township sandstorms and suburban bliss-ters, corruption...

it´s by afrika for afrika...it´s us taking back the media from these rediculoids to portray the world as we see it...it´s us embracing the amazing things that happen within our context without always looking over an ocean for inspiration...

the magazine is open to contributions from writers, artists, illustrators, photographers...we want a situation where we are trully representing the happening from the underground up...as opposed to looking down at the scene from gla** towers...

Nthato
Levitation- ELEVATING THE UNDERGROUND

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
still busy with the mag ? when is it dropping?
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Anonymous

U DON´T NEED TO HYPE IT...JUST TELL US WHERE WE CAN GET A COPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THE WAIT HAS BEEN UNECESSARILY LONG!!