HHP are they hip hop yes or no?

RuSh · 38 · 13104

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
Quote from: Botsotso
Whut has that BITCH Lee exactly done for hip hop? Played a hip hop track list thats prepared by the white dude behind her. She's done a lot more to promote Chingy, HHP and the likes. Hip hop is not a moral school or church, so don't non of u  clit lickin motherf***ers try to play a parentin role on me. I copped the new YMAG, and it's basically the same shit as the Hype, only difference is that the YMAG is better written, wit occa**ional pretentions by that ugly BITCH Lee at being intelligent. Rush u think u buddies cause she gave u a shout on the editorial. She's just being nice, and lookin for validation. So choke on a shit sandwiche and go to hell.

like they say ignorance is bliss... wow just wow...

Mr tso what have you done besides buying Ymag and Hype?

until you do some shit that's visible to 1/8 of the heads, keep that name calling to your own little cypher. Not knowing what Lee has done is proof that you ain't up on the game.

Ta-Piwe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
HHP is a KWAITO biter.
he wish he could join TROMPIES-now that he's "this tall"
SAMA AWARDS- he was still pulling off Trompies ish-CURRENT
that's not hip-hop
to bite is to bite-plagarize, copy, forge, fake-no matter how good it sounds
originality with quality-that's good hiphop
HHP (Mecca man) after Oo-Mang lost his touch to me as a hip hop listener.
Morafe i'm still trying to give them a chance
but most of what i see on T.V. (shizznizz regulars), not all, of the local S.A hip hop is like KWAITO in English- 8bars, elements, concepts, execution anf promotion of hiphop. none of that just glitzy glam- i blame HYPE magazine for creating these polluted mongrels who don't even know one track from Kool G Rap

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "Ta-Piwe"
...polluted mongrels who don't even know one track from Kool G Rap

I am not familiar with G Rap's body of work in fact I don't own any G Rap albums...I guss I too am a "mongrel"...what is becoming of AG?...sad I tell you SAD.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hahaha,,, tate, don't front now, you are a 'mongrel'

,,,and you don't have no Kool G Rap!??!! shame on you, son!  :lol:

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Mr T said
I pity the fool who aint got no Kool G Rap album!!

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
why do people even do that? saying "You can't be a head if you don't know [insert Some Rapper here]?"
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I dont know but you seriously gotta pay respect to G Rap

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Because it's true.

How you gonna be a Cla**ical music fan and never heard of BeetHoven ? How you gonna be a rock fan and never listened to Led Zepellin, the Rolling Stones or even the "WHITE ALBUM" ?

There are certain albums/artists you just have to know as a fan of a certain genre.

How you gonna be a kwaito heard without knowing Magasman - Trompies ?

One,
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Botsotso"
Whut has that BITCH Lee exactly done for hip hop? Played a hip hop track list thats prepared by the white dude behind her. She's done a lot more to promote Chingy, HHP and the likes. Hip hop is not a moral school or church, so don't non of u  clit lickin motherf***ers try to play a parentin role on me. I copped the new YMAG, and it's basically the same shit as the Hype, only difference is that the YMAG is better written, wit occa**ional pretentions by that ugly BITCH Lee at being intelligent. Rush u think u buddies cause she gave u a shout on the editorial. She's just being nice, and lookin for validation. So choke on a shit sandwiche and go to hell.

8O Now that's a bitch a** attiude right there bra. You've got mad issues!
Nuff said :!:
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Wait a minute just because I am not familiar with G Rap's entire body of work? Give me a break people.
How many of you know of MC Serch who probably made a bigger contribution to ninties hip hop (ask me why &you too are supposedly NOT a head)?
Totally agree there are some definative cla**ics BUT for me no G Rap albums fit the criteria.
What are the definative SA Hip Hop cla**ics that REALLY what should addressed on this thread.

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
mc serch, lets see hmmm 3rd ba**.u dont mess wit g rap???

u wanna talk about an ill white boy that was burning in the 90s, lets talk about my mans r.a. the rugged man.
XO.WITHTANK.COM

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Ok,Ok,

I take back what i said. It does not neccesarily mean your not a head if you don't know certain people or albums, but my point is that people should at least try and go thru the history of this shyt and educate themselves with regards to music/artists that are generally considered cla**ic in this culture.

There is no way MC Serch made a bigger contribution to hip-hop than G-Rap. G Rap was the pioneer of that east coast thug rap shyt and influenced everyone from M.O.B.B. to Big L to every muthaf***en body. What did Mc Serch do besides his involvement with Nas and Illmatic and dissing MC Hammer with Pete Nice?

G Rap's legacy will forever live on.

Like RA the Rugged Man said
"I don't want fans who don't know who G RAP is"
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
G Rap for president
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
EISH what a f*ck up!

You know what you're right & I concede defeat. G Rap influenced E'RYBODY I like from Nas to Biggie. Mayne sorry fellas I will go & get them G Rap albums to authenticate my Hip Hop Headness.

I guess my point was we can't all know everything considered "definitive"as whats definitive for me may not be so for you & vice versa. With that said G Rap is a generally accepted definitive cla**ic artist so someone need to put me on like Big L...

Now what are the generally accepted SA hip hop definitive joints to make sure I dont make the same mistake with SA hip hop too.

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Welcome to School Sensai_Twit. White boy's about to teach you a lesson.

Sit yo stank azz down and listen. And start adressing me as SIR muthrfaka.

Gleefully Yours,
Edmond.

[attachment deleted by admin]