Why Zuma reinstated

RuSh · 3 · 969

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
its obvious there has become a rift in the anc clan and they could not take the title away cos it would have left the party with loads of voters who would move and vote to empower another party politicks is more f***ed up these days/
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
The way i see it is that they afraid of lossing the next elections if JZuma aint reinstated .
But the it causes a problem cause if Zuma gets voted as anc president he is goint to look like the African version of Bill clinton (excuse my 2cents worth).
I mean the man don had many wife so that already tells you something about him and the country is going to be split in two. That ishh about she was aksing for it if he becomes pesident we are deffinelty a lost country.
This is the biggest mess since the Tony yengeni saga that the ANc faces glad i aint in polotics
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RuSh"
loads of voters who would move and vote to empower another party

that's the strange thing in south african politics- traditional anc voters do not vote for another party if they feel the anc is f*cking up, they just don't bother voting... (probably cause we have this image of the anc as the messiah that saved us from aprtheid)!

anyway- it was a politically astute move for the anc to reinstate zuma- as it's easier to control him from within the party than if he were left in the political wilderness. left up to his own devices he would cause more of a headache & emnara**ment than now...
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato