Terror MC - Kaapse Flat

Dpleezy · 18 · 3425

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, that's the link to the show's page. there's a link in that page to start the stream.

Looking forward to meeting you, Hipe (and anyone else) next weekend.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Quote from: "Dplanet"
yeah,,, that's the link to the show's page. there's a link in that page to start the stream.

Looking forward to meeting you, Hipe (and anyone else) next weekend.

Cool, thanx for the info.Much appreciated.Yeah, looking forward to linking with u next weekend too.U may just be lucky enuff to meet Jaak too.He usually links with us every 2 weeks.Next weekend is off from the usual schedule, but will speak with him to see if he's able to get thru this way.I'll see if he can bring some heat from Paarl too.Paarl is like my new fav hub of hip hop heat.Mostly Afrikaans that side, and them boys grind.They remind me of the diiirrrrtttyyyy sooouuffffhhhh.Always busy on the grind.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Yeah,,, that afrikaans shit sounds mad real. i can hear the fire in those verses (even though my afrikaans is almost non-existent).

That track with the old man talking at the start,,, and the sound of beer bottles,,, theatre of the mind right there. Sophisticated production (not necessarily sound quality, but concept and execution).

Maybe we can even get some verses down next weekend,,, but I might be getting ahead of myself there.

What you sayin' KONFAB?