Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

"Ongeriewe" Crew update from Cannes!!!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Just got word from the producer of "Ongeriewe" that they are having a blast in Cannes at the moment.They got to meet and speak to Samuel L. Jackson and spoke to Danny Glover for a while too, yesterday.Apparently meeting with Mr Glover during the day again.

All in all they are having fun and just send big ups to everyone holding thumbs and crossing their fingers for them at the awards, later in week. :)
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
tight..

much respect to them. havent seen the shortfilm yet, need to get it hooked up. n respect to hipe for doin the soundtrack.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey Ed

What up cuz?U peep the insert on Showbiz report this past weekend?They played a longer piece of that song "Gebritish" of Ancient Men.Thats a madd sample that HIPE got for that one.Wonder if they'll ever play that song on radio.Would be madd cool.Imagine that playing on 5fm.I know Syn may play it..........but 5fm, so sure.

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Yo maddstone, the chick from the show said to say thanks for the track, she forgot to get back to you or something...

Nastie, I've got a copy of teh film, next time I see ya remind me.

They announce that category on the 28th so  hold thumbs.

SA won best student academy award for foreign film. so SA film is finally getting recognition, deservedly(if theres is such a word) so and long overdue.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
hey madd got ya text that night but didnt see anything whats up with it? gonna be in cape town within the next two months so we should hook up as for ed i always run into that dude,klinikal all chilled in PE when u comin down
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Madd, yeah, got your message and checked it out.

Nat, will definately do. Forgot that u mentioned it to me before that u got it.

Rush, I'm expecting to be coming through next month. But yeah, we always fsckn run into each other ^%$@! but this time i'll let u know so u can prepare the welcoming committee.  :wink:

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey Nat, thanx for the info.Tell her its a pleasure.

Hey Rush, yeah, the etv one only got screened this past weekend.Last weekend it was on SABC3 news.

Ed, glad u got the text and got to peep the insert.I was tryna watch "Ongeriewe" last nite but dvd rom was tripping.Ah well, such is life.But if we link up within the next 2 weeks, I'mma bring copy along.