Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Why Women Go To The Toilet In Twos(inside info)

briCK · 74 · 16049

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Anyway I shall proceed with my ramblings...

Then before we leave the toilet, she says she wants to take a leak (piss), and she says "thank god you are here", you will notice that this phenomenon of females  toileting together happens when people are out, at a party, dinner date etc etc i.e in the public eye as it were.

Most are dressed in pants or Jeans you will notice that girls in skirts go alone to the toilet

O yeah skirts, reminds me of another situation my big mouth got me into, I recently had the privilege of disrobing a big breasted morsel and I had the misfortune of coming across the most modern bra I have ever seen, I believe females judge a lot about a man from stupid shit and  am pretty certain I failed in this instance...I could not unclip or un hook .. pretty much I did not know how I would take this complex Bra off so being the smart cat I am I improvised, My honour would not allow me to ask for a**istance and I am sure I will not be visited anymore by the woman coz I really really had to suck on those nipples , so I sort of pulled the bra down and “pop“ I licked and sucked. I am still embarra**ed by my uncivil ways of devouring those “gifts” I think there should be a Mammary Etiquette, we can’t just engage breast as we like, briCK that is just unacceptable!!! Shame on a nigga!

I am filled with temporary shame, So I’ll be back to confront the matter at hand!!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
wheres the rest of it?
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Its a known fact that females have small little hands and what goes with small little hands? little fingers. Know most jeans have zips and we know that they can be tricky little f***ers right? what better than to minds to tackle this enourmous task?

So the reason the relationship had to end, any female who is comftable enough around you to pee in your face obviously means your relationship has become to close for comfort, there we are two grown human beings struggling with the intricate task of unzipping..

that is just out

So while we are playing with her Zip IT HIT ME

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Its no secret most fashion designers are male, Jeans were designed for men and girls sort of HiJacked the idea of rocking jeans, all tight and what not. The Zip was built to be strong so it can pull the denim together what these designers did not take into consideration is girls are not as strong as the average male. As a yougen when I got my first pair of jeans I remmber I would have a hard time hard time pulling up my Zip pulling it down.  There you have it!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
This is obviously my own logical deduction, u know made up history of how it started.

But like most things they were originally built for one thing but over the years people abuse them

Same goes for this phenomenon.

It started out as an innocent "logical" I put that quotation coz well its not logical for woman to wear jeans.Unless she ot planning on having sex that day, have you ever tried in the heat of the moment have a quickie with a woman in jeans? MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I have lost boners while tryna undress females, so the whole rocking jeans in the first place is just out.

Times have changed though and I am all for equal right and females wearing what ever it is that they like but please be nice and make our already difficult jobs of pleasuring you and ourselves easir by wearing more accessible clothing. I have seen women in very very appealing out fit but always rather not engane them coz I can see that the clothes she is wearing are a handfull and I get a headache even thinking about how I am going to dis-robe her so I windup moving on along to Minki in the Cotton mini shirt nothing say easy access than that!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Anyway, as we giggle and as I unzip her jeans(I am only human) I start getting all sorts of ideas I mean shit, I am pulling a females Zip down just about to pull her jeans down, I may have a soft spot for females but shit I am still a shady as man so lift off is envitable.

There  am honry and ready, she would have given it up, but I had no rubbers and NOWAY in hell was I ging in unprotected so I have this remmdy for un-expected and innapropriate boners, I was at my job interview with raging boner one time the woman was ..well go figure.

I once watched this pron flick with this horrible looking and shaped troglodyte I never can hold a boner for more than 5minutes whenever I think of the flick I have the images etched in my brain.

I could not belive what she asked me next see needs a**itance taking her underwear off coz today she is weraing special underwear and she fears she might rip it with her nails.

I oblige with mind firmly focused on the troglodyte  of-cource.

I aint salty, just plain nuts   8) (catch the wordplay? briCK halla)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
PS I was speaking with an Englishman at work yesterday and he did not appriciate my poor grammer bad manners, my bboy stance my music or my bad spelling. I pronounce words like I spell them so any spelling mistake you see might not be a mistake just how I pronounce shit, this Englishman did not appriciate me butchering his language so If I offened anyone with this English Languge bloodbath I apologize

DP we cool?

PS.... and before I am mistaken for a uneducated bastid?

E =MC2 motherufukcer so fall back!

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Geez bra!
You took sooooo long to tell your story.
But that aint the reason girls go to the toilet together...SORRY :)
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Nthabi"
Geez bra!
You took sooooo long to tell your story.
But that aint the reason girls go to the toilet together...SORRY :)

The cats out the Bag! I remmeber you once saying you hang mostly with guys, So i think females hide some of the latest underground shady female behaviour, have no fear I'll get you up to speed with the quickness

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I once went out with this girl and we stayed together, let me rephrase I used to stay with her at her place, i told her i still stay a home with my ma just to stop her from comming to place, coz well I kinda started the relationship with a lie, I sort of distorted the truth,

No I do not have M3 and No I am not filthy rich, when i met this woman it was sheer luck and dumbness that got me within speaking range she was the daughter of some filthy rich man and well I was just a recovering pothead drop-out, so Well i might have tweked the truth somewhat.

So she did not know my place and well she sort of didnot know my real name or surname, if you going to lie I say go ALL out.

The point of this is that what I am bout to talk about might come of wierd without a brief history. So we got so close with this girl we stayed together we bathed together showered together and one day she needed to pee while I was bathing(she had that toilet bathroom combo. I was scared for life and rather amused people always tld me girls sit down to urinate and I used to think bullshit we'll I saw it for myself with my own eyes.

So throuogh out reletionship she would occasionally pe infront of me I'll I got used to it.

*end of background*

Back to the party and toilet issue! She sort just started pee and due to the shady bitches I have rolled with in the past who when drunk would pe in darkspots and my free to pee ex it was no big deal she finished and well she neded someone to pull up her jeans and I just happened to be there.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
hey brick you get my PM 8O

:D  yeah i've been watching Kung-fu the WHOLE morning way to workup a thirst!

I tried to upload them on at a time and yousend it crashed, but I will upload them

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Props I'll have another few next week  :D

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Then she left the daunting task of pulling her jeans up and maneuvering the difficult to maneuver the complex Zip, which glad to say was a walk in the park for me.

All the while from the slobering right through to operating the Zip obviously there was No such luck as silence, girls have TONS to say and all this times she was going on about who's wearing what(obviously shit fell onto deaf ears)

Her:Did you see her skirt
Me: ummm
Her: I hate it
Her: Is she nice?
Her: WHAT?
Me: uhh what?
Her: You like her?
Me: urrrrr shit whats that on your face, let me see
Me: oh its nothing

the we giggle and she forget and goes on about somthing or another.