Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Funniest thing i've heard in a while

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
:lol:  :lol: i cant even type now.......Damn!

I saw this thread on another forum it says, Tupac and Buckshot slept in the same bed when recording 'One Nation' And they didnt even sleep in the 'L7' position
They were "[ ]", head to head, toe to toe.The funny part is since this gay fever broke out,it cool anymore 2 sleep with your own bro in the same bed,as we used 2 when we were small.

This fellow said
"when i crash at my boys place i always sleep in his bed. i aint sleepin on the floor.
it's funny cuz im thinkin bout sleepin in a bed, and other dudes is thinkin bout "damn, if i sleep in the same bed as my male friend, im certified gay"
seeeeeeeeriously insecure, homophobic dudes. smh.
what happens when a dude pats you on the back?...
You just say"sorry brah, i aint gay, you cant do that." lmao

when you fuk alot of chicks, and you know you're not gay, sh!t like sleepin in a bed with a male friend AINT a big deal. like a bed forces sex on people or some sh!t. read a book n!ggas! read fukin book!"

other oner said:
ya'll are too much. how come ive slept in the same bed with almost all my guy friends at some point (through cottage parties, random nights at the bar havin to crash a closer house, etc....) and ive yet to do anything gay? ive yet to have my mans **** touch my back?

sleeping in a bed with a guy you know is not gay.
having sex with a guy is gay.

anyone else want things to be cleared up?......lets continue.

standing next to someone taking a piss in the bathroom is not gay.
holding some guys **** while he pisses is gay.

are ya'll still following?....worried you may be gay?
do you live in fear that everything you do around another man can be percieved as gay?