Africasgateway.com

can u use?

· 11 · 48743

Anonymous

Anonymous

try a hardware store?

why are you selling, buying?

Anonymous

not as yet but i am looking into the options ....... as far as i know quality aint that oke and a low on colours.......?

Anonymous

Anonymous

i would not mind some feedback......

Anonymous

graffiti is not some type of hobbie, it´s a way of life, just go to a hardware store and buy cans.  if you need nozzles use Mr Min or Doom, make the hole bigger with a knife.  experiment.

for really dirty work take a blackboard eraser and dip it in ink.  

Anonymous

i am doing graff for quite a while now (years and years)..i am intrested in the supplies you have there .... whats up with the quality?colours?caps?pricing?...... can u direct me too southafrican graff sites?(the underground ones i can only find 2 orso)...

Anonymous

i think in terms of quality you looking for companies like Plascon or Dulux, there´s also another one spraycan company but i can´t remember the name.  

in terms of finding sites it´s very very difficult.  i doubt it whether the graf sites in south africa would even bother trying to sell caps, cans etc  

if you looking to sell in south africa then i must say that you are probably going to fill a niche market because besides a few people here and there there isnt really a national stockist for graf supplies that i know of.

some get their shit from Europe or some would just make do with what´s in th supermarket.

Anonymous

thank for the info...you think it is like that all around? ..is graff a big thing? ore how is it there?(since i cant find much about it)

Anonymous

http://www.trocabanda.com/images1/trains/krit1.JPG">

Anonymous

thanks!...i like that what kind.. nice stuff big it up !i see youre trains are yellow as well...bananas