Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MURDER COMMERCIAL HIP HOP

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Quote from: ENDZI
Say word? like... makes u wonder why cats be payin mad money 2 see Kanye and all these US cats when they come down here, but 30 bones seems too much to watch a local act, and personally I think African hip-hop is on the next (not in comparison as such)...By the way which of u peeps r going buck wild over Kanye, I know Common is kissin his whinning a**?

i agree wt u bt at the same tym wld like to voice out tht paying 30 bones for a local act sometyms is nt worth it, especially wn they don't put much into the perfomance either...for example i hate paying to go watch  Midus perform coz that mah fah call u a bitch before he even start a song...i don't think i wanna pay my money only to be disrespected...and the others they know who they are the ones that always say scream or command u to say this or that along wt them...you pay 30 bones for them to scream or finish their lines themselves...local acts are sumtyms juz lazy or plain untalented especially those that always blame the sound guy if u are a talented mah fah why don't u juz go acapella....
 am hell behold!

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Commercial is when a cat sells his music, on da other end i think homie here is sweating mainstream hiphop..aka da "BLING ERRO".

k WEST  got ill beats and thats what Common is down with him for.

A dope track is a dope track, it cld be a club banger or conscious material better yet battle shit. I hat a mu'f***er telling what i already know or boasting about what has shit to do with rap, so ffffffffff*** dat fake shit.

aint nutting wrong with a fan base and sum thick pockets off ewm raps, lets grow.

tonycastanho

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
hola ma vetu....!!! SHO!!! skita!!!!

u knw who in the building...no worries just peace and havin the time
of ur life

http://download.yousendit.com/72834B4D42F4B747
ww.myspace.com/tonycastanho