Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Israel rocket destroy terrorists Video

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Okay i have not checked the vvideo but here is a question that i think needs to be addressed

1. Is "Hezbollah"  a bunch of "terrorists" or "freedom fighters"?
2. Is this war Justifyable in Israel stance?
3. The Un resolution taken, do you think it's gooin to stand ?

http://= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw
 :?:
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
8) I think it'd be very hard to break down the cause of the conflict in simple abc reasoning, and even more so for me as someone who's  against both anti-semitism and anti-islamic theories.

I think it's important to remember that much of the conflict in the Middle East, just as much of the conflict in Iraq or should i say; World War III (which by the way remains disputed by the 'superpowers' although it has been going on for over 3 decades); is as a result of an ongoing hunt for resources that has created hate culture among many nations, leaving most indulging in wars which could otherwise never have taken place, had it not been part of the initial planning by the first world.

Nationalist notions perpetrate the flames & it's sad to think that it is those same 'nationalist' notions that have left SA's non-whites segregated, with harsh labelling and continous judgement even among tribes of single descent.

It's almost ridiculous how it's come to this according to the biggest weapon of ma** destruction = the media, Hezbollah kidnapped 2 soldiers and Israel fought back, killing x amount of soldiers and civilians. My point is it can't be that simple, why do u think Bush decided to take a 2-week holiday in the middle of the Middle East war crisis?AND, HOW CAN THE US MAKE PEACE CALLS WHEN THEY THEMSELVES ARE PROVIDING ONE OF THE FIGHTING PARTIES THOUSANDS LASER GUIDED MISSILES?. :idea:

It would be even more ridiculous to say that Israel's continous bombardment of Hezbollah was strictly based on revenging those soldiers. If that is justifiable, then HOW IS ARIEL SHARON'S INVASION OF LEBANON IN 1982 JUSTIFIABLE where 6775 died, of whom 80% were civillians? :(

But anyway without straying any longer, i'm gonna attempt to provide my own perspective on the 3rd question you pose... The UN???? hmmm, UN doesn't have the powers nor the will to form resolutions, or else why is it that so many thousands of civilians must die before they provide 'resolutions'. The same thing happened (and is still happening)  with Iraq, it's been happening with the Middle East since the beginning of these so called holy wars with Gaza, Palestine and Israel and it will keep happening. so much for caring, those who've claim to intervene, let these situations happen. Israel was given 31 days to kill soldiers and innocent civilians before a 'resoultion' was reached....ha..ha..ha :evil:

And i would be careful with labelling people terrorists coz unfortunately that's exactly how are groomed to look at such situations, unfortunately most of what we know of the war is what we are being fed by mostly American and European media...always suspect, in my opinion. I have no grounds to judge either party concerned in this war because as far as i'm concerned neither party is is being (blindedly & sometimes wide-eyed) drawn into the conflict which has really stemmed from colonial takeover.

From participating in discussions about the conflict in the past few weeks, i've realised that many people unfortunately view this war as a conflict between Jews and Muslims or between Judaism and Zionism, but it's not, we just need to look beyond the mask of colonialist and imperialist notions coz by judging this based on anything else, would be to rid ourselves of the responsibilty to acknowledge the cause of our segregation and fighting it directly. in the meantime, we cannot afford to  let the hatred keep brewing while we keep pointing fingers at one another; everyone knows who the beast is, but few are brave to face it so i just gotta say...Aluta Continua FIDEL CASTRO :wink: , HUGO CHAVEZ :wink: , MAHMOUD AMHADINEJAD :wink:  & ROBERT MUGABE :wink: ...

PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST & PEACE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD!!!!!!! 8)

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
:evil: I smell bushie hands in this conflict, they want these people to destroy each other so that they can move into the middle east to occupy without any worries of resistance.
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Quote from: morph

1. hizbullah waging a legitimate fight for the end of the occupation of palestine & i sympathise with them. i hasten to add though- that their refusal to recognise the state of israel & to seek its annhilation is naive & doomed to fail to say the least (sort of like mk taking on the apartheid army :roll: )

2. israel was justified in launching the offensive as they had their soldiers abducted on their sovereign land. however, the heavy handedness & impunity with which they proceeded was unwarranted.

doubt the resolution will hold & i can a**ure u that in the next two years israel will occupy lebanon again.
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: afterbirth
Quote from: morph

1.  that their refusal to recognise the state of israel & to seek its annhilation is naive & doomed to fail

AGREED

2. israel was justified in launching the offensive as they had their soldiers abducted on their sovereign land.

AGREED

however, the heavy handedness & impunity with which they proceeded was unwarranted.

AGREED

doubt the resolution will hold & i can a**ure u that in the next two years israel will occupy lebanon again

AGREED

And if i may add, in my view the main reason why the resolution is doomed, is because the numerous casualties have proved that Israel, being a country in the Middle East which seems to have gained some 'international monitor' status, has a protection lock on...here goes PEACE.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
sure.

but what i wanted to say to the moronic degenerates is that sikhathele bantu. born into it. grew up on this conflict.
we observe the memory of the holocaust with honour. the world over. but that now. to deny a people their legitimacy. so endlessly. and naturally. america is quiet. what exactly did they have in mind. when there carving up that territory. what the phuck did they think was going to happen exactly. the jews were catered for. the palestinians with nowhere to go. this is about land. land with resource. but it is about land. and then the civilians on both sides must pay with their lives. probably dont even know whats going on. children. little children. that the worth of ones ego is anothers life.

their little resolutions wasting all of our time. they are not being serious. and its evident. how are you going to phuck someone over. and then still expect that person to reason with you. to just expect it of them. when you started. they must understand that. as long as they are incapable of humbling themselves. they will never be safe. people will fight. people armed with handguns will face missiles. people will fight. i would.

erykah and bob nailed it. 'we dont need no more trouble. we're sad enough without your wars'

it must go away. they must just go away. stop terrorising other peoples children. they must just talk about it.

get a couch. wtf.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
all is fair in love and war...>:)
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
i am so tierd of hearing bout the middle east... seriously that shits gotta come to an end, i jus block it out these days, it disturbing seeing all that ish, one thing that i will comment on is that war has changed significantly since the 40's they cant turn o corner without a camera in their faces, the whole world see's their every move.  imagine what was going on before you could see wat was going on?
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!