Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

When Child Show Presenters Go Bad

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Yesterday, my niece, a big fan of a PBS (the network that brings us Sesame Street) program called "The Good Night Show" began asking
me about her favorite presenter, a lady named Melanie. I was sort of familar with the character but yesterday I found out that she was canned by the network because of an adult comedy skit she appeared in 7 years ago (before she was hired to do the kids show).

I saw the 2 skits, which were 30 second parodies of Sex education videos. I thought that tapes would be inappropriate but they were
made 7 years ago and they weren't that bad. It wasn't a prono and
it wasn't like she still made them.

I know that her character was supposed to set a good role for kids and all that mess but then again, the past comes back to haunt them (and they get fired for a pointless 30 second parody). The question is.....who am I gonna break this to my niece? You be the judge.

Here's the news about the whole incident:
 http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20060724/115381068000.html

http://www.sproutletsgrow.com/good_night/index.html

and here's the links to the "notorious" video clips

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
oops! I meant.....How am I gonna break this to my niece? sorry for the typo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
C'mmon, anyone have anything for me to say to her? I see her again tomorrow.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
dont lead other peoples children astray jo. how will he be telling a 7 year old about that. there is so much to get into with them before they even understand why this became a problem.

now unless he is equipped nevermind willing. but actually equipped to go there. what is truth.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Lie man... lie like yo girl caught you with her best friend and her mother... parents have been lying to their kids for millenia.. don't go flouting that proud tradition... or maybe just change the subject.. make it her parents problem... you DO NOT want to be the guy she comes to when she finds out Melanie was fired, cos I doubt you ready to answer the question.. "Unca, whats a technical virgin?"  8O
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yeah, I wouldn't want her to ask that question!! I could imagine my brother (her father) beating the crap outta me if I told her the truth and she asks her father!!

I might change the the subject or tell her that Melanie got jumped by Big Bird and the gang from Sesame Street!!

The whole situation reminded me of the whole Pee-wee Herman incident or the Xuxa situation years back. She was a former Playboy model from Brazil who had a kid show. It was aired in the US until someone snitched that she was a Playboy model. Xuxa still airs in Brazil. She makes learning HOT! lol

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Tell here the Truth that Melanie was a tv hoe back in the day and this was before she became a born again christian, and her past has come to haunt her!. So now she has become a budist monk to try and make things right in here life, and unfortunetly she can not talk for the next 7 years. Then go and buy her a book on budist monks (Excuse the spellin if its wrong) to prove that you wasn't lying. Except this is my version of the truth

Doctor Phil AKA Explicit
Word is Bond

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
:o change the subject and try and let her watch other programs and when she's older you can explain to her why the presenter has been fired.
 8)
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Has anyone seen the videos from the Technical Virgin skit?
It was a little awkward to hear her use the word "Anal Sex"
after viewing her as a kids show personality but then it's
not like she still does them.

What's your views on the videos? You be the judge

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
Quote from: BHLAKHROZE
dont lead other peoples children astrayquote]

dint think jus coz they young they dont know whats up

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, the "Melanie on Vibrators" video and all other videos from "Technical Virgin" have been removed from YouTube. Your best
bet is probably on Google or Yahoo video.