Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jozi wats happening this weekend

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
i wanna kick cyphaz with some cats i have resently been "misplaced" and have not ben in jozi for months and i am back this weekend wats happenin in terms of cyphaz, give date time place and numbers if possible!
i am itching for a session anybody whose game to kick it this weekend pm me. especially if you anywhere round westrand!
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
I feel you so im up for a cypher name the place and tym and Explicit will be there

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
I think there is Sole Vision @ horror cafe this saturday- daytime- dont quote me on that- will re-up on that and let y'all know.

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
where can we do this any suggestions?
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Talking about cyphers, there I was rocking a tie pants and shirt shinney polished shoes at lunch-time off to buy a saandwich and I see these little f***ers cypherig So figure i aint rhyme in a minute, I pop myhead in to the ammusement of these little f***s..the nerve the cat rhyming to prove that he is comming off the top desides to use me as a referance on some

"You cats is chicken and yellow like this tired cats tie and attire"

BWOY just coz i don't look it don't mean I can't be about it...So i let loose and proceed to shit on him till he is giving me props, talking bout Damn theres MCs out there...well obviously ridding my jock is not the best thing to do. He ASKED me to stop dissing him "fine I get the point", obviously this cat dont know that he is adding fuel to the fire I proceed to go on, I tell this little hottie to hold my sandwich and proceed to loosen my tie.

This cat is there in the middle of this huge about(15 people now) cypher when he tries to dissapear into the cypher the cypher keeps moving to make sure he still in the middle.

So he finally gathers enough courage to run out the cypher..i point and laugh and snatch my sandwich from the little hottie who kept sniffin it talking bout mmmmmm smells nice..ole broke tryna steel a nigga samich little a** groupie!

anyway in yeoville there is a battle that takes place every weekend where you get to battle kwaito wanna be heads and if you half nice you can take the cash AND the hoes!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i wanna hit up slughuis for the first time!

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i think you must be inocent pure an uncorupted but their aint shit in soweto that dont go down in the brows son, so i got no sweat on this one believe me.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
where is slaghuis? is it the a**ylum tribe joint? or I'm confusing it with splash or black sunday. are they tight?

yeah, catch me in jozi, elokshin.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!