BUT DEM MOZAMBICANS GOT IT GOING ON ASWELL
AND EM BOTSWANA CHICK...OOHH HOT DEM

WHICH ONES TAKE THE CUP FOR U?

LADIES UR INVITED a**WELL

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
what we talking here - continental or global?
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile
.......Cresta mall.
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
them birds from lesotho take the SADC cup hands down...
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
if we talk SADC we have to mention angola and mozambique - these two countries have seriously beautiful women. just that they broke as hell that's all.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I am a sucker for females

My first crush was this dark skinneded hoe from Botswana...dayum!  Monei ... till this day I drool at the thought of her

But we ALL know that the title goes to Etheopian or Somali(not he Arabic)

dayum there is this place in PTA called the Horn of Africa there are thse broads from Ethiopia man I just wanna just eat them up!

SA broads is aight too
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
just that they broke as hell that's all.

surely that makes 'em easier??! :lol:  :wink:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
if we talk SADC we have to mention angola and mozambique - these two countries have seriously beautiful women. just that they broke as hell that's all.

8O

Maybe Mozambique, but Angola them bitches and peeps is mad paid, I used to roll with a cat who rolled with this cat about 20, his father...listen carefully..his father owned OWNED a airport! Haaail naaaw!

The Angola bitches wont look at you twice if you aint paid and forget it if like me you not only look like a f***ing broke willie but are! but yeah them bitches is hot..I went to a pool party in 4ways or some other rich place I was invited to a 'Millionares Ball" literally these kids were Millionares..I got a invite coz I desinged the flyer. It was an Angolan Bash, so the cat who paid me to do the flyer decides that my gear just aint up to shit, so he takes me shopping for gear, and he told me NIGGA get some Angolan pussy tonight if you dont get it tonight you never will.

So dressed like a millionare smelling like one, ciggar and connac I got my Angolan broad mac on. I brushed my teeth and all that shit and i must admit I look good in expensive clothes..anyway I eventually convinced this very sceptical broad that I am one of the Zulu King's kids, so I am royalty, shit,,should have seen how quickly them draws dropped..I hit it and disapeared...hahahahaha...good ol days!

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
that's true though those niggas are always big- balling & buying bottles of cognac & cristal @ the club!

i'm sticking to my guns though- n ot only are the birds in lesotho fine as hell- they are real easy... no need to lie bout being a zulu king's son, just buy them a quartz of spin/ storm & u sorted! :wink:
--Plato

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i agree with you briCK on the ethiopian and somali chicks being madd hot. and then there are algerian and egyptian chicks - if my girl were to die tomorrow i would not hesitate moving there.

but on the angolan chicks being paid - have you visited angola lately? the few that are here are here because their parents were either high ranking military officials and in the good graces of dos santos. but when those f***ers get paid - they are madd paid.

briCK, i say visit angola and see for yourself - the conditions are not that pleasant, but the folk there make the best of a shitty situation.

hey, let's not forget the women of tanzania.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
clearly mos got it on lock.
@sinatra cresta is no match for Campus Square

but today cresta was at war a**-wise

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I been to Botswana right, I was rolling right? I had GP plates on right? I went to Lobatse right, lobaste is a small right? there is this beer called St Louis right? I went to some spot right? I seent this light skinnded hoe from hell right? i bout her a six pack right? she invited me home right? and I hit right? RIGGGGGHT!

Shit...road trip anyone? If y'all cats is serious we can hit one african Country a month and sample the cuisine, aclcohlic bevarages and Ofcource the dames..actually..shit I HAVE STRUCK GOLD, finally a buiness plan that will work, month-end trips to Africa to sample the Birds..you know I bet y'all think its a dumb Idea wait till I am a millionare!

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
:lol:
im on it......................
son holla when u go up there
ill be the rap star.................well hook up all the groupies

TATEguru v.2K9