Africasgateway.com

affirmative action

kiddiex · 47 · 15400

infamoushiphopsta

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
aaah we be back to old shit!

i am a coloured (and proud of it) but i dont feel the same as the person who startd this ish... i believe in the whole AA and BEE things ...on paper, but the why it has been implimented is all wrong. on the "fact" that the coloureds and indians were beter off than the blacks and that they were in gov is alot of hogwash!! sure we had peeps in gov but it wasn't as if it meant sumthing they couldn't really make choices and the were still treated as 2nd/3rd cla** citizens( they used to go tru the back door to get into the gov buildings!!) and in the 80's Allan Hendrickse f***ed my whole race over!!( he was the one who went  swimming in the then white sea, it inspired the whole coloured race, a few days later the basterd apologised to the grrot krokodil pw botha,thats why the whites still thinks that we as coloureds cant stand on our own and the blacks-of the african variety-dont really trust us)

f*** this ,didn't need this ,now i need my therapist!!!
hare your knowledge, its a way to achieve immortality!!!

"Dont raise your voice,improve your arguement!!" Desmond Tutu

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "infamoushiphopsta"
aaah we be back to old shit!

i am a coloured (and proud of it) but i dont feel the same as the person who startd this ish... i believe in the whole AA and BEE things ...on paper, but the why it has been implimented is all wrong. on the "fact" that the coloureds and indians were beter off than the blacks and that they were in gov is alot of hogwash!! sure we had peeps in gov but it wasn't as if it meant sumthing they couldn't really make choices and the were still treated as 2nd/3rd cla** citizens( they used to go tru the back door to get into the gov buildings!!) and in the 80's Allan Hendrickse f***ed my whole race over!!( he was the one who went  swimming in the then white sea, it inspired the whole coloured race, a few days later the basterd apologised to the grrot krokodil pw botha,thats why the whites still thinks that we as coloureds cant stand on our own and the blacks-of the african variety-dont really trust us)

f*** this ,didn't need this ,now i need my therapist!!!

African Variety I a**ume that means black blacks?

I hear what you saying and I actually Feel your pain. You mention that Indians and Colored HAD jobs but had no power or say and used back doors..blacks of the african variety DID-NOT have token positions. My female boss is Indian promoted from PA to a**istan Director. An AA post was advertised but the Indian Director who has been working as a Token in the Govt for the last 25yrs had the last say. While its is true that Colored and Indians were given token psssitions now they have years of Token experince! get me?

I am not intrested in talking about Affirmative Action cause the majority of people that complain about it are young ingorant kids who know nothing but what they hear from disgruntled illitrates and failed academics!

Something that..a word..a very strong powerful..confrontational..revolutionary word is being thrown around lately and I keep ignoring it! but my mouth does not close for ever..

"I am a proud white guy"
"I am a proud english speaking colored"
"I am a proud Afrikaner"
"I am a proud colored"

just keep pushing me.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.