Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

affirmative action

kiddiex · 47 · 15409

kiddiex

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yo why is affirmative action still f***ing here?  i'm 18 and coloured, can't find a job coz i'm not black enough?  what the f***?  thought the anc was about the rainbow nation?  they acting like the nats!  when it comes to voting then i'm black enough for the anc!  vok die anc!  any of my zulu friends experience the same kak at work?  them xhosa's be acting like the afrikaners!  they need to be careful, their own people who been waiting since 1994 for their houses are gettign impatient.  the revolution is coming!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Quote from: "kiddiex"
them xhosa's be acting like the afrikaners!

hey man, be careful of that statement..... we ol on sum "f*** the government typa ish" but to compare xhosa's to die boer, that's jus plain wack or wateva. regardless of tribe,race, creed, no one is happy with the f***d up state of this country. plz man. aight
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
u cant genorolise people not all xhosas can be grouped that was how apartheid started with certain groups segregating themselves like what u doing.yes there is a big problem arising in the country and yes there is still alot of ignorance all round but dont blame a whole "tribe/nation" cos not everybody has that power and alot of the people in power are manipulating countless amounts of people."freedom is just a word"
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

kiddiex

• Guppie
    • View Profile
i aint blaming the whole xhosa race, but this is what we experience and the ones who benefit are those.  it might not seem like it now but this is how shit get's started. according to our constitution we all have rights.  the govt brags about democracy but there is no democracy when other races have to be sidelined.  i thought we were in this together.  people be scared to criticise the anc.being a coloured man int eh year 2006 you would think that i wouldn't experience the fact of being told i can't get that job becase i'm not black enough?  get the f*** outta here!  this is racism.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
damn,, i hate it when everything turns racial. but on the real though, u talkn about benefits? what benefits, i aint benefiting shit from the "Xhosa" government, and u can be damn sure im black and xhosa enough... my moms works her a** up to provide for me & the rest of my siblings, we aint gettin no special grants from the government...  

"scared to critisize the ANC" come on now dude u know thats not true!! a million people ( including coloureds, asians, whites, xhosas, zulus, sothos, etc) vote for these "fat cats" but now u goin on about singling "xhosas" as the main culprit. ha ha ha 8)
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

GIO VAHK

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/gio_vahk187/Kriminele_Pedigree.html
Hey yo I'm with kiddiex, and yo, myth, f*** you for calling whites "boere" Do you think we all come from farms and shit?  I also cant get a job - I got a shitload of experience and qualifications and the businesses are too scared to give whites and coloureds jobs because of black empowerment.  Nowadays more and more "boere" resort to crime because they got mouths to feed, only difference is they don't get caught.  Must be all that fresh "plaas" lug we "boere" inhale that makes us not good enough for providing for our families,hey?  Apartheid came from ou toppie boere that I don't share beliefs with, I HATE APARTHEID even though it's dead - but tell me, why do I have to suffer because of choices that were made by people that I didnt even f***in know?  Just because I'm white doesnt mean I disadvantaged black people - I'm not guilty of practicing Apartheid Am I? Jissus I was in the second grade when the new south africa came into the picture... and why do coloureds have to suffer when it comes to jobs? Were they kamstig helping the "Boere" in the time of apartheid or is it because they are fluent in speaking Afrikaans and English and not the other 346 languages in this country?  This kak is unfair and I want my share as well, I refuse to be degraded as a person just coz I'm not black.  I'm a motherf***in South African, just like anybody else in this country and I have rights too...
very1 is entitled 2 my opinion
People=shit
GioVahk 4 Loreen
e=mcGio
http://www.geocities.com/gio_vahk187/Kriminele_Pedigree.html
www.facultyofhiphop.org.za

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
you know what? that statement "I am not black enough" says a lot..I am addressing you kiddiex. If the system was white you'd prbably say i am not white enough. take a stand chose a race and stick with it dont be a bitch and choose the winning team be a man.

I know u did not vote for the ANC, coz you dont belive in being African.

abeXhosa are and will always be African before anything else as much as the media would like you to belive, if push comes to shove Xhosa or not the next leader will not and never will be white or "coloured".
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "GIO VAHK"
Hey yo I'm with kiddiex, and yo, myth, f*** you for calling whites "boere" Do you think we all come from farms and shit?  I also cant get a job - I got a shitload of experience and qualifications and the businesses are too scared to give whites and coloureds jobs because of black empowerment.  Nowadays more and more "boere" resort to crime because they got mouths to feed, only difference is they don't get caught.  Must be all that fresh "plaas" lug we "boere" inhale that makes us not good enough for providing for our families,hey?  Apartheid came from ou toppie boere that I don't share beliefs with, I HATE APARTHEID even though it's dead - but tell me, why do I have to suffer because of choices that were made by people that I didnt even f***in know?  Just because I'm white doesnt mean I disadvantaged black people - I'm not guilty of practicing Apartheid Am I? Jissus I was in the second grade when the new south africa came into the picture... and why do coloureds have to suffer when it comes to jobs? Were they kamstig helping the "Boere" in the time of apartheid or is it because they are fluent in speaking Afrikaans and English and not the other 346 languages in this country?  This kak is unfair and I want my share as well, I refuse to be degraded as a person just coz I'm not black.  I'm a motherf***in South African, just like anybody else in this country and I have rights too...

Ha welcome to the real world. Do you know the feeling of frustration that you are feeling now? Its  been what? only 12 years round about right?

It is probably going to get worse.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
nice way to kick off a new week. seems like these days people on the AG try and garner a reputation by rehashing old shit that been said and done before.

to the person who started this thread: please next time you feel the urge to say something about anything - DON'T! we all for freedom of expression around these parts, but such freedoms come with a responsibility to the community as a whole. statements of ma** generalisations based on legitimate grievences tend to detract from the validity / legitimacy of such statements if, on the face of it, they look like drunken words coming together out of wanton.

it's monday for crying out loud - it's the day we all look forward to because we know that briCK is going to bless us with tales of his weekend exploits. mondays are sacred around these here parts. :wink:
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"

it's monday for crying out loud - it's the day we all look forward to because we know that briCK is going to bless us with tales of his weekend exploits. mondays are sacred around these here parts. :wink:

Its funny that you say that cos I have a very very intresting story this weekend, was a week-end from hell, its just that this thread side tracked me like you said ITS A f***ING MONDAY, serious talk starts on wednesday at least!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"

I know u did not vote for the ANC, coz you dont belive in being African.

shit....just re-read you are 18...

f***ing 18

what a waste of a monday morning..

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i wanna address a certain portion of the population in sunnyside pretoria - yeah i'm talking to all you muhhfuggas who call yourselves asylum seekers or refugees. i done notified the military and they is sending a platoon of zulu soldiers to come and sort y'alls a**es out. we tired of y'all shit. we want our streets back. the arts and culture minister is throwing a "celebrate africa "day at all major soccer venues in the country. admission is only granted if you're wearing your countrys' traditional attire and carrying your countrys' flag in your hand. food will be provided for y'all at the venue and entertainment will be provided by the top selling artists from your respective regions (your respective and absurdly corrupt and inefficient governments will be billed for the artists' fees - meaning that many of you will be living off less than $0.25 a day for the next decade or three). please do not mind the military as they are there as a peace keeping imperative. any of you muhhfuggas tries to pull some silly stunts will be shot - repeatedly; until you're dead! this aint no f***ing joke. if you don't come to the stadiums, the defense minister (a family friend for the longest time) will be forced to declare war on your countries and kill all your siblings and parents and then deport you through a joint initiative with the department of home affairs and then they'll have each and every one of you fitted with a tracking device that will explode if you come within a radius of 500 km of south africa's borders (land or sea). this will be done with the help of the DST (department of science and technology). the chinese will of course be the suppliers of these tracking devices (these are based on the technology the chinese use to keep the monks of tibet in check). and in return the chinese will be allowed to dump their cheap textiles in our country thus adversely affecting our textile markets (this will not be a problem though because with the departure of the refugees the south african population figures would have been decreased by an estimated 11,67%). for those of you refugees who have serious grievances with your governments (or those who could be shot and killed at the back of the port of entry into your country - tough cookies, you're no longer our concern) our ministers of land affairs and housing have come up with a solution to the spatial needs of the lot of you - they have seen fit to make robben island available to you for the time being - until your governments and warlords annihilate one another with american supplied arms. while on robben island though you will not be permitted to have kids and the rations drop-off will be conducted once every other week. it will not be a good idea to try and send your strongest swimmer to cape town - our ministry dealing with animals and stuff are in the process of cloning additional great white sharks to patrol our oceans in the case of a seriously retarded effort from your side. as the lot of you will not be active in the economy of south africa - i see no reason why hard-working south africans should have to fork out their money for you to receive services like electricity and television broadcasting, so what will be done is that the ministry of transport will send out a ship with fuel supplies (don't try anything stupid at this time like jack the ship because there will be angry and soldiers in attendance) for your heating convenience. now talk about inter-ministerial co-operation. that should get douglas gibson and tony leon to put their lips to good use - like blow one another.

further press statements are being prepared by the GCIS (governments communication and information services), and the declaration is being readied by the minister of education herself (let's admit it, she speaks better english than any other black minister in partliament).

thank you.

that's what mondays are for.

DISCLAIMER: THE OWNERS OF THIS SITE CAN IN NO WAY OR MEANS HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COMMENTS MADE BY ANY OF THIS SITE'S MEMBERS. IT WOULD BE THEREFORE USEFUL THAT ALL OFFENDED PARTIES GO AND SUCK DICK AND DEAL WITH IT. IT'S NOT LIKE THE MEMBERS MADE ANY REFERRENCE TO JEWS AND HOMOSEXUALS AND HOMOSEXUAL JEWISH RABBIS AND TRANSVESTITES. SO IF YOU'RE JEWISH AND EASILY OFFENDED (WHICH JEW ISN'T THESE DAYS - LOOK AT HOW THEY REACTED TO HIZBOLLAH'S ATTEMPT TO HOST TWO JEWISH SOLDIERS AT NO COST TO THE ISREALI GOVERNMENT) PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END OF THE DISCLAIMER BEFORE CALLING YOUR LAWYERS. OKAY THIS IS THE END OF THE DISCLAIMER - CALL YOUR LAWYER NOW.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
i wanna address a certain portion of the population in sunnyside pretoria - yeah i'm talking to all you muhhfuggas who call yourselves asylum seekers or refugees. i done notified the military and they is sending a platoon of zulu soldiers to come and sort y'alls a**es out. we tired of y'all shit. we want our streets back. the arts and culture minister is throwing a "celebrate africa "day at all major soccer venues in the country. admission is only granted if you're wearing your countrys' traditional attire and carrying your countrys' flag in your hand. food will be provided for y'all at the venue and entertainment will be provided by the top selling artists from your respective regions (your respective and absurdly corrupt and inefficient governments will be billed for the artists' fees - meaning that many of you will be living off less than $0.25 a day for the next decade or three). please do not mind the military as they are there as a peace keeping imperative. any of you muhhfuggas tries to pull some silly stunts will be shot - repeatedly; until you're dead! this aint no f***ing joke. if you don't come to the stadiums, the defense minister (a family friend for the longest time) will be forced to declare war on your countries and kill all your siblings and parents and then deport you through a joint initiative with the department of home affairs and then they'll have each and every one of you fitted with a tracking device that will explode if you come within a radius of 500 km of south africa's borders (land or sea). this will be done with the help of the DST (department of science and technology). the chinese will of course be the suppliers of these tracking devices (these are based on the technology the chinese use to keep the monks of tibet in check). and in return the chinese will be allowed to dump their cheap textiles in our country thus adversely affecting our textile markets (this will not be a problem though because with the departure of the refugees the south african population figures would have been decreased by an estimated 11,67%). for those of you refugees who have serious grievances with your governments (or those who could be shot and killed at the back of the port of entry into your country - tough cookies, you're no longer our concern) our ministers of land affairs and housing have come up with a solution to the spatial needs of the lot of you - they have seen fit to make robben island available to you for the time being - until your governments and warlords annihilate one another with american supplied arms. while on robben island though you will not be permitted to have kids and the rations drop-off will be conducted once every other week. it will not be a good idea to try and send your strongest swimmer to cape town - our ministry dealing with animals and stuff are in the process of cloning additional great white sharks to patrol our oceans in the case of a seriously retarded effort from your side. as the lot of you will not be active in the economy of south africa - i see no reason why hard-working south africans should have to fork out their money for you to receive services like electricity and television broadcasting, so what will be done is that the ministry of transport will send out a ship with fuel supplies (don't try anything stupid at this time like jack the ship because there will be angry and soldiers in attendance) for your heating convenience. now talk about inter-ministerial co-operation. that should get douglas gibson and tony leon to put their lips to good use - like blow one another.

further press statements are being prepared by the GCIS (governments communication and information services), and the declaration is being readied by the minister of education herself (let's admit it, she speaks better english than any other black minister in partliament).

thank you.

that's what mondays are for.

DISCLAIMER: THE OWNERS OF THIS SITE CAN IN NO WAY OR MEANS HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COMMENTS MADE BY ANY OF THIS SITE'S MEMBERS. IT WOULD BE THEREFORE USEFUL THAT ALL OFFENDED PARTIES GO AND SUCK DICK AND DEAL WITH IT. IT'S NOT LIKE THE MEMBERS MADE ANY REFERRENCE TO JEWS AND HOMOSEXUALS AND HOMOSEXUAL JEWISH RABBIS AND TRANSVESTITES. SO IF YOU'RE JEWISH AND EASILY OFFENDED (WHICH JEW ISN'T THESE DAYS - LOOK AT HOW THEY REACTED TO HIZBOLLAH'S ATTEMPT TO HOST TWO JEWISH SOLDIERS AT NO COST TO THE ISREALI GOVERNMENT) PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END OF THE DISCLAIMER BEFORE CALLING YOUR LAWYERS. OKAY THIS IS THE END OF THE DISCLAIMER - CALL YOUR LAWYER NOW.

WHAT THE f***?

well i used to procure narcotics frm Sunnyside, needless to say i aint buying NOTHING from Sunnyside.

what the f*** is wrong with PTA? the bitches is crooked and the males is gay or shady! what the f***!

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
they are all bitter.................
this is my 5cents worht
merely talking from experience so what i say stands to be corrected as i have no figures to base what im saying on
the reason all this shit wont work is coz its not structured for the country as a whole but a select race at the same time ignoring the ppl it was ment for
the major reason being that they are all still bitter
both the blaks and the whites.
its purely a racist factor of all the old ppl who wont let go
and they are all greedy pigs who foget about their own

BEE look at the word itself for crying out loud
BLACK....not white,not youth, not indian guy who looked black and ended
up at a disadvantage.....
NO>>>>>>>>>>BLACK.
purely an eye for an eye system
how many ppl are benefitting?I DONT KNOW.
but i ask u this......................

how can we survive a purely racist regime, become democratic,
fight against racism.
but base our ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT on a system that
is purely based on race?
is it not itself racist?
i guess martin luther had a dream that was only in america

how can we move forward going backwards?