Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

THE ARMAGEDDON

3000 BC · 21 · 7724

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
VIEW 1: The Seventh Sign is upon us and the same headed beast shall emerge from the east bearing with its emergence, total utter destruction.
                                                                                          'Sosha'

VIEW 2: However, the rise of eternal light depends on the shadow of dark to make its presence felt and attain gratitude and glory upon its revelation...a new dawn awaits us. For if one really believes in the All Mighty Supreme, they can never doubt that life is eternal.
                                                                                        'Otherness'

Of which view are you?

Do ya'll think the current state of earth: war plagued, natural disaster-struck, poverty-dominated, rape & sodomy driven, etc; is a manifestation of the Biblical revelation. And do ya'll think these are the END OF DAYS?

Whether or not one believes in the 'end of days' concept, the signs are apparent but at the same time i'm personally of the view that as much as these are destructive times for the human race, this is an era of a new, enlightened consciousness; that this is not the end, but a begining of a new epoch.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
This biblical talk scares the "Hell" out of me.....I tend to relate to the end of a generation as an on going process and   a decision made by a higher being.
The earth is like an experiment site, where he, the mighty one carries out ekksperiments on his subjects i.e all living creatures who dwell on it. There r rules set by him, and the moment earthians (man being the usual culprit), f*** up, he cleans the earth up and instores a new generation upon the earth...The floods took out Noah's peeps, ours will be taken out by nuclear...

:roll:  :roll:

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
every generation thinks its the last!
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Evil_Apothecary"
every generation thinks its the last!

My point exactly but it never is, is it?

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Word bra! The signs are there, it's just not been stated when it will occur,so all these signs is a daily test of faith to mankind.This is why things have become worse by the day to see how strong do we remain ever since pre-colonisation when man lived in unison with all surroundings.

The fallen angel is the creators creature and presents the bad or negative on earth,so for this earth to work positive need negative and visa versa.

Thanks for bringin up the topic though it's much needed to be discussed.

armageddon the movie is much likely to happen.
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
here is another sign for the conspiracy fanatics

during the eigth minute, of the 1400th hour on the 10th day of the 8th month ------ootz will take a shit
XO.WITHTANK.COM

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ootz"
here is another sign for the conspiracy fanatics

during the eigth minute, of the 1400th hour on the 10th day of the 8th month ------ootz will take a shit

WTF????

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
The movies, End of Days by Arnold,and Seventh Sign by Demi Moore,Quite explain these prophesies in detail,

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
azanian souljahs,

true endzi, the seventh seal has been broken, the star has fallen,

Aluta Continua
 :idea:  :arrow:
Mathintela

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "solarman"

Aluta Continua
 :idea:  :arrow:

I believe in a higher power, but it has no name.
Every generation does think it's the last, but how are we to know if everything we hear and read about is true.Is there really life after death?
What if the world we are living in is hell :twisted:

Solar,don't mean to sound rude, but don't you think it's time to move on from that?The struggle has been over for a while now.
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
the struggle is only over when true freedom is achieved...
and thats probably neva so the struggle continues.. n will always be!

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Fair enough, but I just think some people tend to hold onto the past so much that it blocks them from moving past all the bull shit and inequalities of the past.....How long are going to allow yourself to remain slaved for?
You are denying yourself of that freedom you so long for.
The struggle may not be completely over - true
But it seems to me that it now has to be defined individually and maybe that's what the problem has always been. Freedom is so hard to define because we different it means so many
different things. Not the freedom that's obvious - freedom of movement,
expression to freedom of sleeping with whomever you want to - provided
their old enough.

I don’t beileve that those 'prophecies' are scare tactics at all.
Practically I think they are indications of how the world will be if we
continue to destroy it - Green peace gospel.

People will lose their humanity if you continue to deprive them of the
freedom to be  and treat them justly (is that a word). 'give me back my
freedom I was born free' - black panther Steve biko and all those guys
their gospel.

I think its all the gospel and science of reaping what you sow. We as a
race (humanity) have been making mistakes and although our off spring
have been experiencing the consequences of those results we continue
with them - calling it human nature - bullshit.

If you don’t respect the ozone layer your a** is gonna burn. Trust.

All this talking - I need to blaze. Peace
 :!:
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
saskia-"I believe in a higher power, but it has no name. " your agnostic, cosig that! so am i.
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
There is a lot of talk about shyt ending on 21st of December 2012, this is according to the Mayan Calendar. Do a search on Google for "Mayan Calendar 2012" or check out this link for some backkground info.

http://survive2012.com/why_2012_maya.php
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

C4

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
^^ Yeah, I've done my bit of reading on the Mayan calendars too, and how they count down from the beginning of an "age" till when it ends. Then the next age and hence the next calendar starts.

What scares me is that they got it right last time. In their previous calendar, they predicted that age would end via water, and right on time, we were hit by the flood, more popularly known as Noah's flood in this part of the world. With the current Mayan calendar, it says this age ends in 2012, this time by fire...
Sounds like nuclear or some shit, and with idiots like George W. running around with access to "The Button", it could well be...

I think the predictions are just a warning by "the wise ones" from the past, when we weren't so stupid, who knew that civilisations and the earth itself follow certain cycles, and some point in those cycles, shit gets so wild that most of us meet our doom. :(
Even the egyptians charted these cycles, and others before them, which is what the signs of the zodiac represent as well...

So brace yourselves, and f*** the seatbelt, it won't save u from shit this time...
Tha High Explocive