Africasgateway.com

THE ARMAGEDDON

3000 BC · 21 · 7722

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
I believe in the last days , and yes I do believe that they are here.People have been saying that the last days are coming for a while now, but it hasnt come?
We must remember that God's concept of time is not the same as ours.
So what seems like forever tous might just be alittle while to God.
(People who use the expression -"been a minute should understand")

Yes there have been wars and problems.
dont look at them in isolation to each other,they form a COMPOSITE sign.
and there has been an escalation of events (an increase in prevalence if you like)

Read Jesus' account when his disciples asked him what the sign of his presence would be :(Matthew chapter 24) as well as Paul's account of critical times hard to deal with (2Tim 3:1-5)which characterizes our days as well.They point to our days.

The end is an end to a wicked system (not the planet)  , a system run by imperfect man who has tried to prove his ruling abaility is better than God's.

I will elaborate if anyone wants me to, but I will discuss it on a PM , I dont feel like battling or arguing about this topic.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
anyone want to put money on it?

i'll offer great odds for anyone wishing to bet that the world will end in the next 30 years.

;)

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Co-sign that, true indeed that i will say 50 years from now and nothing more. The state of humanity has really deteriated: hate, segregation, greed, lust, but yeah good and bad have to balance out at some point.

This world is similar to a PC.
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
azanian souljahs,

Saskia, the thing is .... the moment you let your guard down is the exact moment your empire is divided and conquered.No matter how you look at it , the srtuggle is never over, just that process of evolution or (maybe revolution) materialises over time.

Aluta continua!
 :idea:  :arrow:
Mathintela

life186

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
The only thing ending is the age and that has been the case since the beginning. Who die's or survives; that we have not control over. As instruments of the OMNIPOTENT, we should do wut we suppose too; that is fullfil the prophecies you came to fullfil and the rest HIM and HER.     Don't be scared, jahst prepare yourself for that moment. :idea:  :idea:  8)  :)

ENDZI STAY KOOL. KNOWLEDGE OF SELF IS KEY.
alute truth and become the Absolute reflection.

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: life186
ENDZI STAY KOOL. KNOWLEDGE OF SELF IS KEY.[/

Bless UP!

One