TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Sound bwoy burial! BUCKA BUCKA!

Some cat come on air spitting writtens irrelevant to the topic specified & get MURDERED on air on some public humiliation tip! HAHA

BIG UP Nthabi!

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Nthabi..is dope i have been sleeping

the two/three cats were so so... on some half hearted shit

Lol@Lee putting them on the blast on some real gentle shit...cold blooded
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
She was a kill, Dam it was hot, now who said femals cant spit? The lady will kill if she has to. Very nice and the fact that she was put on the spot and still held it down like a true head that just made me go crazy. Bammm Big up to Nthabi. And to the rest of us, pick your game up homies Much Luv

Explicit

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Does anyone record these shows 4 us peeps down indieKaap. Speakin of which, how wuz the Imbokodo joint, did sumone @ least cop that?

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ENDZI"
Does anyone record these shows 4 us peeps down indieKaap. Speakin of which, how wuz the Imbokodo joint, did sumone @ least cop that?
I sometyms record it ontl my mp3 but the quality is not to good, I can send you some of the wordsworth stuff, last nite I did have any battery so I had to just listen and write what they was sayin

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
@explicit

niceness my manz, i'll keep an eye 4 wut u've documented!

One

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ENDZI"
@explicit

niceness my manz, i'll keep an eye 4 wut u've documented!

One
Okey sounds dope, Just drop me a ps with your email address and I will send you some of the stuff that I have.

Explicit

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

TeeZeR

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I see Nthabi is a regular member here...so she might read this in person! I give MAD props to you qween...though i haven't caught any live show of yours...wud definately like to! Heard you on the rap activity jam a while back with some white boy from the East Rand...he got to diss generations i guess. I heard some couple of tracks as well...nice lookin...props!  :wink:
JeaH-

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "TeeZeR"
I see Nthabi is a regular member here...so she might read this in person! I give MAD props to you qween...though i haven't caught any live show of yours...wud definately like to! Heard you on the rap activity jam a while back with some white boy from the East Rand...he got to diss generations i guess. I heard some couple of tracks as well...nice lookin...props! :wink:
East Rand? Dawg you really got to clean your ears or buy a new radio. It was me and I dont recall been from the East Rand, and whats this shit of address me as WHITEBOY? you dont know me for shit so show some respect homie.

Explicit

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Damn....I'm truly touched! :oops:  :oops:
Thanks to each and everyone of you for showing so much love. It means a KAK load to me..I SWEAR!
I'm glad I could represent the AG ma**es (especially the sistas) and make ya'll proud.
In fact, big up to you guys for being such a tough ma** to please. AG can be ruthless at times, but that's what I love about it...total honesty. No one's tryna kiss a** for sh*t!
Much Love and thanks again :wink:
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

TeeZeR

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Quote from: "explicit"
East Rand? Dawg you really got to clean your ears or buy a new radio. It was me and I dont recall been from the East Rand, and whats this shit of address me as WHITEBOY? you dont know me for shit so show some respect homie.

Explicit

Listen as far as calling you the white boy goes...humble apologies! I guess it's the habit i developed with my friends...we call each other kak names, so i'm sorry dude! I feel you didn't even need to act up...that sucked, on a serious note. Neways, mad props to you...really felt your flow.
JeaH-

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Explicit

Listen as far as calling you the white boy goes...humble apologies! I guess it's the habit i developed with my friends...we call each other kak names, so i'm sorry dude! I feel you didn't even need to act up...that sucked, on a serious note. Neways, mad props to you...really felt your flow.
Its Cool gangsta, Im all good, its just that I feel cats have a problem with me sayin nigga, so to balance it out it would be fair if you address me by my name. Im glad we got this shit sorted, but I get victomised by using words such as nigga and just like you I dont mean it. Thanks 4 da props big up.

Explicit

TeeZeR

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile

Explicit

Its Cool gangsta, Im all good, its just that I feel cats have a problem with me sayin nigga, so to balance it out it would be fair if you address me by my name. Im glad we got this shit sorted, but I get victomised by using words such as nigga and just like you I dont mean it. Thanks 4 da props big up.

Explicit

Thanx bruh...hope to catch you live on one of the shows!
JeaH-

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
uuuh someone pa** the twinsavers so much luv in the house yal

didnt get 2 hear the show (eish, thina apha'ekapa we miss just bout everything  :cry: ) but bigup 2 Nthabz anyway, female mcs (n u other ichniga mcs) can learn a thing or two from sis

PeAcE