Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

CLa**ICS WHY YOU LOVE'EM

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
ANY ONE NAME YOUR TOP 3 CLa**ICS THAT YOU WILL LISTEN EVERY DAY WITHOUT GETTIN BORRED AND WHY YOU LOVE 'EM ?, DO THEY BRING BACK CERTAIN MEMORIES? :)
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
:) U.n.i.t.y - 1 of the first hip hop tracks to touch consciousness in terms of violence against women. Oh and the musical aspect of that jazzy flavour just drives me nuts.

Travelin man- Oh damnit, what can u say it is just unforgetable and brings back that feeling of cyphers packed and everybody just sing along and rhyme with Mos.

Step in to the world- that was just the rebirth for me when i was down and a b-boy cla**ic too. :D  :D  :D
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Damn! you telepathic niggah, i came all the way to start this exact post, good shit. I was thinking more along the lines of which album you play from 1st to last track, no skipping in between, veryday and you neva gettin tired. Here my shit:

ATCQ: The love Movement
ATCQ:Beats,Rhymes and Life
De La Soul: Stakes is High
Kev Brown: I do what I do
Slum village: Fantastci voyage 1,2 and Trinity
Quasimoto: The Unseen, Further Adventures...

Love this shits, this been my major playlist for the past 3-4 years or so. especially the ATCQs go way back, cannot stop playing those shits

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
In no Order

1. Grand Puba - I Like it
2 Lost BOYZ - Life Style of the Rich N famous or Renee
3 Big L - ebonics
4 Craig Mack - Flava in ya ear
5 Skinny Man - No Big Ting

SORRY BUT I CANT COUNT
Steppin to me equalz trippin, walk home limpin like u pimpin"