Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Deacon's Time to rant: THE FACE OF f***ING AFRICA!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I am with afterbirth here...lets call a spade a spade and a frog a frog...its like that ugly child that grows belive they are beautiful coz her moms says so till she goes to school and faces the harsh words that children often speak. all that be avoided if at an early age ..uThandi is told that God loves beautiful people as much as he loves ugly...pull Thandi to the mirror and point..YOU are ugly! but God loves you..shit she'll go to school and not grow up with any dillusions or complexes

I grew up dillusional till i got hit by the reality stick..nigga you aint pretty you just average.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"
who's the bodybuilder on your avatar?

No that girl's niice.
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
have y'all noticed how chix in beauty pageants (eg miss sa) rn't even fly no more & why the F*ck did they get rid of miss jam alley & replce it with something more politically correct where fat honeys & mingers get to vent? :roll:

on to fat chicks- when did it become okay for them to start exposing their midrifs & wearing low rider jeans??? :roll:  

it'a all oprah's fault i tell u!
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"

I grew up dillusional till i got hit by the reality stick..nigga you aint pretty you just average.

You were fortunate brick, some people get hit with the ugly stick 8O or worse fall off the ugly tree hitting every branch on the way down 8O

Ugly tree

Product of the ugly tree GOODLORD

Ya**SUSSSSSS! SHE GOT A GOLD TOOTH TO TOP IT OFF!!! :twisted:  :twisted:

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
For real theres nothng wrong with ugly...imagine we go around calling fogs bats? THOSE words(nouns if you want me to be a dick about..wait pre-nouns--no adjectives..nonono..I could google and find out but f*** it..I last did english long ago as besides I am spearheading the slow and gradual distruction of the Kweez tung ) are part of the vocabulary...they have a use, as besides we can't just chop words out the dictionay coz OPRAH says so! ugly is ugly...and also none of that beuty is in the eye of the beholder crap either,,just another escape route for these troglodytes

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
---fat honeys & mingers---

who's the minger who won a beauty contest?

and in Oprah's defense...she's against a** crack and muffin top syndrome (when your a** is poppin out your low riders) as much as the next guy. she has shows about that shit. oprah is a friend...'preciate some shit nucka.

@crus-ou

that there is a man...is her name A-Man-Daar? whats the opposite of a gaydar...whateva it is i ghot it and its sayin "scan the adams apple on dat guza" real loud

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
FUNNY THREAD, BUT SO f***IN TRUE.

Saturday my girl had a similar kinda experience. I convinced her to enter the Miss SA shit, hoping she'll at least get to meet some hot babes like Lee-Ann Liebenberg or someone, that can qualify to fulfil my fantasy of a threesome with two hot models.

Before she even got anywhere, this KErishnie NAaier woman stares at her and tells her how beautiful she is. Five minutes later, they eject her, cos she is only 1,65 m tall instead of the required 1,68. Aint that a bitch.

then Kerishnie goes on to say how they're looking for someone intelligent and beautiful and yesterday I look at the newspaper and see three real uglies that went through to the next round.

This means they gave my beautiful final year intelligent law student/poet/artist/politically conscious daughter of a struggle veteran girlfriend the boot  in favor of three airheaded ugly white girls.

Miss SA seems to cater to the silly "I wanna stop worl hunger" dumb bitches, and this whole face of Afreaka shit caters to dirty pervs who are into something totally different. There are hotter african women all over, but they hold those things up to the world as the best we have.

anyone who takes offence, I'm sorry that you're probably ugly also.

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
:lol:  :lol:
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
hey deac you're right to ask the question abour the arab ladies man. i remeber seeing one egyptian woman in the face of africa thing ages ago and she kicked a** and came second i think. apparently now they are now african enough because of their skin and colour of their eyes. i think that it's a f***ing shame because some of those women are as african as me and you here.

i want to see my arab ladies back on the face of africa. don't discriminate - bring them back!!!!

Those moroccan girls were FIRE blaqsouljah

No ugly tree incidents here

Deuce'sScoundral

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.knockknockfuckoff.com
the "I wanna save the world" stereotype of pagaent contenders is old an played, man, who you get up there and say I wanna win coz I want the car and the money, fame etc.? I'm sure they'll pick you

Anyhow, leave the unnatractive females alone. What do the ladies say about YOU (and be honest now)
img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/smallville/images/kristin-kreuk.jpg[/img]

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deuce'sScoundral"

Anyhow, leave the unnatractive females alone. What do the ladies say about YOU (and be honest now)

In the words of Chino XL

Chicks asked to touch my hair seduction's what the game is/
I intimidate them cus I'm prettier that they is/
And in bed I'm gifted,/
And I a**ume every woman's in love with me 'till they tell me different/

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
SILLY, SILLY BASTARD. yOU MUST BE NEW HERE.

Well lets start with the "I wanna save the world stereotype" as you put it.
One of these dumb bitches actually did say that she hopes to use her position as Miss SA to make a difference in the world and change people's lives.

To this Kerishnie replied that she hopes she really does that, since so many people say they wanna make a diff, but end up sitting back and enjouying the luxury.

Vanessa Carreira said that listening to this drivel gives her hope for the future, since it shows that some people still care. This is where I stopped listening, because the sound of my vomit hitting the floor drowned out everything else.

If I got up there and said I want the car and money, they would pick me. Why?
Cos I'm a pretty motherf***er.  I'm prettier than the three chicks who went through at miss SA and definitely prettier than all those face of Afreaka bitches. So f***in pretty that if I didn't weigh 80 kgs and have a dick between my legs, you'd be forgiven for thinking I'm a f***in woman.
You wouldn't be forgiven for trying to f*** me though, instead you'd get both my feet so far up your a**, that you'll be sitting on my lap.

f***in ugly bastard catching feelings. Your mother and sister are probably ugly aren't they.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"

YUK!  looks like Lolly..look at the space between her eye brows... nope off to the gallows with thee!

kidding she aight

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"

One of these dumb bitches actually did say that she hopes to use her position as Miss SA to make a difference in the world and change people's lives.

To this Kerishnie replied that she hopes she really does that, since so many people say they wanna make a diff, but end up sitting back and enjouying the luxury.

Vanessa Carreira said that listening to this drivel gives her hope for the future, since it shows that some people still care. This is where I stopped listening, because the sound of my vomit hitting the floor drowned out everything else.

Cos I'm a pretty motherf***er.  I'm prettier than the three chicks who went through at miss SA and definitely prettier than all those face of Afreaka bitches. So f***in pretty that if I didn't weigh 80 kgs and have a dick between my legs, you'd be forgiven for thinking I'm a f***in woman.
You wouldn't be forgiven for trying to f*** me though, instead you'd get both my feet so far up your a**, that you'll be sitting on my lap.

f***in ugly bastard catching feelings. Your mother and sister are probably ugly aren't they.

Relax son TEHEHEHEHE! :oops:

Deuce'sScoundral

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.knockknockfuckoff.com
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"

Somebody's getting a bit toooo worked up, relax.
All I'm saying is, why do you (not specifically you before anyone gets a hernia),  have such hate for less attractive members of the opposite sex? just chill.
img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/smallville/images/kristin-kreuk.jpg[/img]