• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote:

29-10-2003 at 09:32, blacKBull wrote:
nice verses all round!!! but my vote goes to Khoi on this one!!! Phat Cat, u got sum mad skillz, my advice to you is to focus on your opponent when u writtn a battle verse!!! just my two cents worth!!!

basically
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Anonymous

we need to see dropbomb vs tkrocks...too much kill you peel you eet raps

Anonymous

yo to me no Khoi took it ....Phat Cat also came off but seriously i think both of this cats didn´t work hard enuff on they verses...but not bad i  should say on both MC´z.......

Chrysanthemum

i´m  ghost

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Hey tah

I´ll go with Khoi, it´s short and said.Like moly said he was trying to hard.
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
Khoi
cuz if phat cat was in a real battle, he´d probably never be able to spi that shit (in every sense of the word. i´m wondering if any of u even know what a battle is sposed to be about? its not abt comin with a hole load of personal insult crap and insultin the guy to death. its about showin your lyrical skill. i think that we have all forgotten that.
so phat cat, u are frankly worthless, better at insulting peeps than actually showin lyrical stucture and skill.
khoi was not exceptional either but he didnt have so much of that "ride my dick kiss my a** candy coated" shit.
looks like Khoi rode over your sorry verse Boy.
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson

Anonymous

^^^^^^^wtf^^^^^^^???
The last I remember battling had 2 do with ´getting at´ the other contender with lyrical skill......so u are showing lyrical skill...but also tryna make the listeners(or readers) feel yo verse...even laugh while they are reading it. dunoo WTF lazySameul is talking bout....... Ever since Tribe Called Quest, LL Cool J started battling...it´s always been about dissing the other person...but in an interesting way...sum times take a cliche diss and alter it to make it sound funny.....that´s were the ryhme-technique, word-play, methaphors,multies, and other lyrical skill come in.......

SPECIAL REQUEST: PLez know whut U talking about b4 u gonna come here and talk like you know shit...... cause u end up looking stupid...real stupid...

Karizma

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://www.itskarizma.com
:-Y:-Y^^^^^^ my sentiments exactly  WTF... i dont understand how yall want a dude to battle.check sites all over the world man personal disses are uniform in all formats used to judge battles.Phat cat is ill and i aint gon front about that.i disagree with almost every single person that voted on this battle

Molybdenum... there is no such thing as tryin too hard.where do u battle cos them cats must be goin easy on u.

digabledust wat do u mean nice ´n´ swift ...there was hardly a rhyme structure in that rhyme.u like his approach ??? WHAT APPROACH...WHAT ATTITUDE (plse quote if possible cos i think this is a farce) and he aint have no punches either except his second line which is played anyway.the whole rhyme was nursery.(nothin personal khoi im jus sayin how it is)

Quote:
Now this is what I resent…..
Nigga you reside in a place where u get f***ed if u can’t pay-tha-rent//
That’s why u proud of yah Hunch-Back; cause this way: yo back-STAYS-bent//
Penetration time and u screaming “Take me to heaven!” like the dick was God-sent//
Now, I wasn’t present; this is just whut I heard//
If ‘death’ came, no doubt, ANUS would be yo ‘last word’//
Here’s the situation (you may call it absurd),
I got a GUN and a fetish-for-FEATHERS…and u the LAST BIRD//
(don’t get it.….I don’t blame you…)
Battlin’ me will leave yah stupid like some1 turned yah brain off//
I call u “BOILED EGG” cause you tryna act HARD but yo insides remain SOFT//
Just cause yah ‘throw-yah-hands’ around in da ‘pool’, u think u can ‘freestyle’?!?!//
Your rhymes are ‘candy coated’ like the ‘white boy’ from ‘8 Mile’//[M&M=eminem]
YO skill~is~still mysterious….like a story untold//
My skill is too far ahead; couldn’t ‘catch me’ even if I was a ‘cold’//

Finisher:
I’m tired of yo childish games; Go home and play//
Comin @ me is like sucking dick-instead-of-*****; you ‘Head’-ing the WRONG WAY/

i quoted the whole joint agen cos it seems like yall did not read it peroperly how could more than 4 people ova look this verse...ure nuts.. its either u are all dickridin on khoi or jus strait hatin on phat cat period

Quote:

i call it the copywrite syndrome tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
many puchlines

wtf is this about.i know u a moderator and all that dawg but that was some ridiculous shit u jus sed there...it myt be good that u dont vote after all

Princesscribe...if phat cat had all round skill wat made u still choose khoi.u didnt even giv a reason for the vote.if anythin u gave more reason to vote for phat cat.    

i could call names all day u know...

blacKBull how much more do u want this dude to focus on his opponent.these cats dont know each other...did u want him to say khoi´s real name or sumthin...i cant believe this shit

sunchild.... no comment,u sound like u dont know a scooby bout anythin,jus followin previous posters so i will leave u alone.

LazySamuel..u talk like u know but u dont either.phat cat showed a very rounded performance.he had multies...punches...personals.....flow.... (does anyone of u know a thing about any of these aspects of rhyme???)
what more do u want from a lyricist...algebra?ure fav khoi showed none of the above and u know it. u need to be quiet.

if this is the way all battles are voted on i aint even gon bother cos this is sum f***in played out conformist know nothin bullshit.none of yall is rappers cos if u was u would know.

yo phat cat u got my vote anyday dawg..dunno how u can tolerate such uneducated crap, and i aint hidin behind no anonymous shit so whoever disagrees with me knows where to find me:-Y:-Y

im ghost  .1  
url=http://www.itskarizma.com/][/url]

I surpa**ed my godfathers make way for the godson .1

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
karizma..nice to see you took your time and read all the battles and all the replies and made an effort to address every issue, nice to see an indepth analysis.

To explain what i meant...my battle judgin stand point especially online text battles; the art of using punchline after punchline simply does not cut it, anyone can write down as many punchlines and put them all in one sitting as it were.

In a text battle, i do not have the luxery of seeing your facial expression, body language or none of that, therefore all i have, literally are your words to use for judgin tool, so you must work extra hard to compensate then maybe create an environment/setting with your words, you have to compensate for how you would flow, rhyme, breathe and even smirk at your opponent.

now empty bars like..

I call u “BOILED EGG” cause you tryna act HARD but yo insides remain SOFT//
as entertaining as they are just  don´t cut it...capitalization to emphasize a punchline cuts it not neither.

long story short..that shit would prolly work better in a street cypher no doubt, but text is not the same in my books.

phat cats just strung words and punchlines and catch phrases, his presence , excuse the pun, is not present in his verse, i cant feel him nor his charisma, humour none of that ..it was all just words to me. khoi on the otherhand who obviously is less of a punchline cats has presence, his verse connects makes logical and chronological sense and he has managed THRU text to create a "world" that exist and he was able to bring me into it ..i feel him...you dig?... when he said you a fag..i felt the same emotion that he went thru writting it..text and street cyhpers are not the same. in text you have ample time to think and write your shit ...obviously..in the street its a different story..i myself am in the same boat as Phat Kat..i am a street cypher MC. but this is the net you need to adjust to the medium...you cant just type text you need to create a concrete ..blah blah blah.

[ This message was edited by: briCK on 22-01-2004 02:52 ]
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Seventh_Sun

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I feel whatchu saying. What works effectively with text tho is dropping multi´s, and I don´t see much of that on AG. I´d encourage cats to give it a bash. I mean the reason we´re here is to build, not brag so the whole motion is a give and take/teach and learn...

Aight, lets blow this b*tch!!!
One!

DarkBlood

My vote goes to The Phat man, although the gay thing is a bit old his punch lines did give it a nice twist. There´s one line you went with that killed me cuz, let me go find it and then I´ll tell ya, but hey, you got my vote.

Nice one kid.

DarkBlood

Just cause yah ‘throw-yah-hands’ around in da ‘pool’, u think u can ‘freestyle’?!?!//
Your rhymes are ‘candy coated’ like the ‘white boy’ from ‘8 Mile’//[M&M=eminem]

That was tight, but I must admit, that 8-Mile line bit, I´m glad you explained it because I wasn´t aware what you were talking about.

Good one!

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
aight karizma, maybe i dont know as much as you do abt rhyme aspects. i dont really give a shit dude. you talk as if you know shit and your arrogant.
you dont know shit abt me or any of the others you adressed, so how abt shuttin up.
aight?
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson

Karizma

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://www.itskarizma.com
Dude i cant be bothered to go bak and forth with u.it seems to me everytyme u speak u prove me right even further.How can u say u dont care wen ure opinions affect sum1 else,while u can jus come in here in say wateva u want to without thinkin and walk away wit no worries others take wat u say a lil more seriously.Ure little rant has not  put any less weight on my accusation that u dont know anything bout rap.U mistake my pa**ion for rap with arrogance.U are right to say i dont know any of u but u forget that for that reason alone any judgement i make bout u is based on wat u say and nuthin else (think about it)..... with that sed i still think u should keep quiet Lazy.

Thats enuff of that tho,im sure u get my picture.goin on bout this will only spoil sum1 elses thread.I didnt come here to pick a fight with some internet ´´critic that aint wit it´´ i jus wanted to put a point a across and  now that i did that im dun.

To milkdaddy and brick wasup !!! I like the site alot.u will be seeing alot of me round here in the future.hola atya boy

K-dot.1

url=http://www.itskarizma.com/][/url]

I surpa**ed my godfathers make way for the godson .1

DarkBlood

I smell beef. Hehehe!

Yo Milk, I´m back in Cape Town in about a week. Can we still meet up for those beats and to start discussin some projects?

ghor

• View Profile
Quote:

19-12-2003 at 03:08, LazySamuel :
Khoi
(in every sense of the word. i´m wondering if any of u even know what a battle is sposed to be about? its not abt comin with a hole load of personal insult crap and insultin the guy to death. its about showin your lyrical skill. i think that we have all forgotten that.

Thats da real shit,cats dont show lyrical fitness in battles no mo all dem niggaz do is throw insults or spit tied gay dissess   :-Y