Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Phat Cat vs Khoi

Phat_Cat · 35 · 11530

wAwjoneswAw

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yo Phat you took that shit don´t listen to these foo´s I can see your more active and challenge people more the little I´ve seen on this site mad props... and K.dot (that´s the nickname i can´t remember the rest) you hit that shit on the head after a couple like 2 of those votes went the other way I saw that follow the leader boo-shit goin on...well yo phat I know u learned mucho from this battle and I´m gonna be l00kin out for u son p e a c e o u t

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
you wan it?

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

20-08-2004 at 10:43, briCK :
you wan it?

O.K look...I´m not a battle-cat...but hey...guess we can go toe to toe
a few rounds, what do U think?   :-o
IYASKO___FT!

MING

• View Profile
    • http://
POINTLESS, no one shined no doned anythuing to get respect, all you cat´s is getting disses from typing, not spitting.
hiphop battles are spoken and heard, not read, let alone a freestyle...battles should be off the hook guns blazing, gert the crowd on their toes, are they listening at all???
so you cat´s is just dissing
and (I CAN"T HEAR YOU) let alone feel you.
POINTLESS.........
'M AN ALCOHOLIC, BUT I'M NOT ADDICTED

DarkBlood

I beg to differ MING

Battling on the Net tests a whole new sphere of battling in hip-hop as it puts into the equation, the variable of comprehension of your audience. It´s one thing to deliver things live and basically spoon feed the audience your flow, what you say and probably win them over with weak punch lines but strong delivery. Netceeing takes those other variables away and leaves only one thing....lyrics. You can´t razz-ma-tazz this jazz, all they see is words. So to get respect from fellow comrades from them merely reading your words without hearing you put the emphasis in the words you wish emphsised, that´s power that deserves its own recognition.

Let hip-hop evolve with the times, cuzin, and evolve with it!

Boom!

www.soundclick.com/darkblood

Insanity is inevitable. Stop fighting a pointless battle to stay in control and just go mad!

Primal Productions; God Bless the Vile!

www.soundclick.com/darkblood

[ This message was edited by: DarkBlood on 17-09-2004 17:39 ]

[ This message was edited by: DarkBlood on 17-09-2004 17:50 ]