Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

because i am a woman

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
its under politics this because im politicking now. the politics of the self. or maybe even the politics of reproduction.

so ladies. i all came across an article on various contraception methods. came across things i aint never seen. or heard of. what our so called choices are. and i dont know. it looks scary. now i know im just a scary cat anyway. but yo. i was like oh my GOD. what that. in me. you must be out of your phucken mind. are you phucken crazy.

and thank you lord for the internet. i decided to actually check some of this shyt out. like i just dont know so much. about what we're being told to take into our bodies. im no doctor or anything (not that they do any better. no one ever tells you the exact cons. long term effects of some of this stuff. its just like here. use this.) not to mention how phucken shocking the nurses are at these clinics. really rather shocking. everybody has heard a story.

who designs and creates some of this stuff. that now the complete burden of this process is on us.

did you know that there is a weekly replaceable patch. wtf. a patch. and then whole copper contraption. copper. it looks like something you attach to a fishing rod. im like aaaarrgggh. and then yet another. 'thing' . coz thats what they are. things. just shyt that doesnt look like its meant to be in anybodys body.

oh and just by the way. what theyll do to you.

complete loss of your period. or heavier and more painful. damage to your fallopian tubes. strokes. maybe a heart attack or two. just the small risk of perforating the uterus during procedure.

its just that. i wondered. who comes up with this shyt. and where the hell are we at that time. does this mean. generally its all good. and im just the baffoon.

this being a woman. hardcore.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
:?

Ro...can I ask you a question? I suppose I have asked you already i might as well ask.

I was watching TV..the idiot box just before watching a spirited series of Netball games...you are very in touch with womanhood as displayed by this here post of yours i suppose I should be asking myself coz you female.

A man apparantly raped his own kid,,,and and the man's kid gave birth to another kid of his from his kid..do you as a person understand what drives people to do that?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
* A ROZE AND HER THORNS *

you know. nje ke. you must just say when you want to feature. tag a situation.  

however. for all intents and purposes. would just like to remind you. that am a mod = i can delete. like poof. what are you talking about. i dont know. i dont remember. was never there. no one saw nothing.

capeesh.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
* A ROZE AND HER THORNS *

you know. nje ke. you must just say when you want to feature. tag a situation.  

however. for all intents and purposes. would just like to remind you. that am a mod = i can delete. like poof. what are you talking about. i dont know. i dont remember. was never there. no one saw nothing.

capeesh.

I am having sleeping problems..so I fall asleep at strange times, so  am sleeping on your response..I capeesh nothing!

I am quite the poet myself maybe I should play with words too for your sake...

there lies at the tip of the tongue a word that needs no vocalisation
its a word so profound that hearing it is deafening
loud silence is the worst form of accepting victimization
but how can you speak silence loudly without deafening?
I suppose there is a reason it is called silence or non utterance
otherwise if it was spoken it would fall on deaf ears
and what purpose would that serve shouting at deaf ears?
well...I'll tell you silence is not the same as non-utterance
etc etc etc

see playing with words is fun..

you know exactly what my question is will you answer it or not?

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
well i wasnt trying to be a poet anything at that point really. but. thank you nonetheless for feeling the need to indulge me. glad i could inspire the other children.

its really quite beautiful what youve written.

perhaps we should try this again * she clears her throat *. ubundi buza itwo cents. is that better. poet.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
...and now i must go. i have enjoyed the time. dancing with swords and all.

what i will say to you briCK. i am in no position to even begin to try to answer that.
the question you ask me there. is one that burns in my own soul.

why do you rape us guys.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
andikuva!

you like the poetry? well I am a man of a multitude of talent.

wow time flies its almost home-time already and I have done ABSOLUTLY NO WORK! none..I haven't even opened any work related things not even the email...shame on you briCK.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
...and now i must go. i have enjoyed the time. dancing with swords and all.

it has indeed been fun..

Bye!

one last word while they say words came before the thought the same way they say the egg came before the chicken I'd like to share with you something a word taken for granted and often misussed. LOVE

PEACE!