Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

A black girl's worst nightmare is............

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
A WHITE GIRL WITH a**!! :lol:  :lol:

Jessica Biel = my favourite white girl. She'll send you straight to seventh heaven

GOT DAYUM! 8O  8O

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
huh? dude...give me a minute i'll post a** for y'ah!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
Nah mang I aint competin

its something I wanna use a contrast so people can see what different people opinions besides its one pic you'll like it.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I have ben loking for a reason to post this picture

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Those jeans are hanging on for dear life  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ENDZI"
actually a blak girl's worse nightmare has nothing to do with the a**,

it's the white girl as the other woman

Honest Question Why?

Most Black Girls I have seen with white buys were the type i'd want nothing to do with anyway..I always a**umed it was the same for females

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Man talk about hangin brick that is not right make a
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
endzi writes:

OR a white girl with a black brother that she likes,

OR even worse a white girl dating her ex...Now that's a breaker...

the a** ain't shit...

we gut 'nuff of that, it deserves no mention!!!

endzi, you remind me of some girls from durban i know - these chicks used to hang around the bat centre and moved in a pack. the loudest one of them all was skinny one with huge tits - louise. they'd preach this all day to people - hell they barely knew me from a bar of soap yet they were quick to judge me for my preference of women. in fact louise had a cousin called endzi and that girl always had a few blunts neatly rolled up and stashed in her bag with her note pad. there were fat ones and ugly ones in that pack - it was a f***ing circus. some of these girls had huge crushes on the guys from blakfist of garvey yet they fronted like they was not interested. to be honest some of those girls looked like they didn't bath and had rabies - not to be mean or nothing. i'm just saying...

i knew of a girl named endzi.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
endzi writes:

OR a white girl with a black brother that she likes,

OR even worse a white girl dating her ex...Now that's a breaker...

the a** ain't shit...

we gut 'nuff of that, it deserves no mention!!!

endzi, you remind me of some girls from durban i know - these chicks used to hang around the bat centre and moved in a pack. the loudest one of them all was skinny one with huge tits - louise. they'd preach this all day to people - hell they barely knew me from a bar of soap yet they were quick to judge me for my preference of women. in fact louise had a cousin called endzi and that girl always had a few blunts neatly rolled up and stashed in her bag with her note pad. there were fat ones and ugly ones in that pack - it was a f***ing circus. some of these girls had huge crushes on the guys from blakfist of garvey yet they fronted like they was not interested. to be honest some of those girls looked like they didn't bath and had rabies - not to be mean or nothing. i'm just saying...

i knew of a girl named endzi.

It appears you may have exposed another one there Blaq  8O

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
thats the womans worst fear. according to the man. white girls and their a**es are the least of my problems really. who cares. i dont give a shyt.
do what you feel is best. coz trust me. i will do the same.

people must just make themselves happy. have who they want. once.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
deacon writes:

It appears you may have exposed another one there Blaq

dude i'm not trying to expose nothing - seems like you know something man. but do you know the types of women i'm talking about? the ones thats quick to judge you for who you shag and then turn and be bitter and  sour as baby vomit. i'm just saying that i met girls like these back in durbs. i could never understand the motivation to be mean or feel threatened anywho - it's not like white girl took anything of yours or that you could have had. that's why i never worry when black chick rocks white dude's nuts against her chin - that's her thing. just let me do my thing - and for the record...i'mma say this loud so y'all can hear: " Black women, when they front like that coz white girl caught brother's eye, actually do more harm to themselves than good. brother feels rightly justified for not dating her crazy a**!!!"

i really don't give a f*** either way who my ex is dating - at the moment me and my one ex are actually good friends. we talk about all types of shit and i tell her everything and she tells me what her current dude wants from her in bed - apparently dude hasn't seen her freaky side as yet, two or some years later!!! this is not to bash any women - but i'm appealing to the black women out there. please ladies don't claim something that was never yours and never will be - white girls need some love too. :wink:

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
endzi writes:

Damn...what's this?...the results of an inferiority complex..."mom, please...tell them to stop, they're judging me...oh no, mommy, they don't like my girlfriends...look mommy, they got dreadlocks... lice...rabies...dirty...dirty...dirty!

nye nye nye...say I? learn dis: what's the point of claimin soldier if yo mental's already conquered by cowardice?....HA..HA..SHIVERS!!! MOMMMMMMYY!!!

How u gon come on the site on some wack shit? very lame trying to shame someone on a thread for sum childish personal dilemma.
how many era need to pa**, b4 u say something in someone's face...

reveal yoself mr blaqsouljah....and by the way, by cleanliness... do u mean like... artificial barbie dolls hidden beneath tons of make up...expensive clothes & nauseous-smelling perfumes, u mean like airhead black barbies?

oh, of course, i couldn't personally be clean, i have none of the above...but let's c...oh...look my wisdom's still intact.

whoever u are and whatever u have against me, jus bring it...

and next time, try not to c me as one of...i am ONE...i've never approached anyone about their preferences in girls or anything else so, if u r judging me based on wut u thought i thought of u, try askin next time

and finally 'mr meany-miny-tiny-to-zero confidence'...do yoself a favour & believe in yourself, focus on you & not on other people's opinions of u coz those grudges & that hatred ain't doing u any favours, in fact, u'll probably spend all your life a miserable bitter a**hole, who was 'never given a chance' in life....self pity is pathetic blak...this is some good advice, if i were u i'd take it and shut the f*** up..

Tell me blaqsouljah, was i your worst nightmare???  ha ha ha ha

Don't u worry, one day, u too will awaken from the deep dungeons of ignorance & self pity...and maybe, just maybe....u'll stop seeing life to such a f*cking minimal.....

so r u gon insist on ridiculing yoself or r u gonna reveal yourself & tell me exactly what kinda beef u got with 'me'? if so, just bring it, f*** this gimmick shit...ain't even worth the rabies...

looks like i stepped on a shit-load of nerves this time. i done really f***ed up now. listen her sweety - you and her could be the same person, i was just saying that i knew of a girl of the name like yours.

now you go on showing how dumb and sexually frustrated you are by hitting on me in an a**backwards manner - go to school, you don't talk to people like that. if i offended you i would have been sorry if you didn't reveal your a** to me like that - now everyone can see you've got shit for brains. saying people look like they don't bath and that they have rabies does not mean that  they don't bath and have rabies - learn the word perception you twat.

i'm actually getting a hard on talking to your militant a** - i don't have issues with you. but no like an incoherent trollop who has just tasted her own vaginal discharge you've gone and insulted me and brought my other into it - i love my mother by the way and yes when the other kids in the play pen laugh at me i seek the comfort of her ample bossom. are you happy now?

what would make you happy? saying that i had not met girls in durban who had issues with whom i chose to date? or the fact that those girls looked really pretty and would look good standing in some kitchen barefooted and naked some day? oh that would so make your day. the angry black girl camp is down the road. you seem to know who i was talking about and that is why i think you reacted so menopausily (sic), and you could have, like a normal person, argued differently.

for someone who doesn't seem to know me you sure do know the pet names my girlfriend gave me 'mr meany-miny-tiny-to-zero confidence' (this is because i am hung like a 10 year old kid - it's not my fault) and "miserable bitter a**hole" (wow the out pour of such emotion touches me so).

you've asked me to focus on me and not on others' opinion of me - for someone claiming such wisdom, why then do you fail to follow your own unsolicited advice? and bye-the-bye love - i'd rather wallow is self pity and ignorance then attempt some sort of wisdom fueled by dirty quasi-militant disposition.

you did attempt to amuse me at some point. don't worry though the mother land still loves you. in case you haven't heard babes - i enjoy ridiculing myself for the abject pleasures of others.  :wink:

C4

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
*Puts on his vest and his helmet*

*Psyches up a bit, releases the safety*

*Peeps round the corner into this thread, then enters cautiously*

*Keeping his head low, creeps quickly to where the front seats are at*

*Pops the popocorn bag open, rocks the 3D gla**es, can hardly sit still...*

:twisted:
Tha High Explocive