Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

A black girl's worst nightmare is............

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
i'm wit you C4, this be an explosive  :D sichayshin.... man this got ugly quick... who you gon ptu money on... Souljah got the fight experience and has demonstarted a devestating knockout b4, but Endzi has displayed the ability to punch above her weight ( no beef)  :wink:  and she displayed amazign ferocity at the opening bell......
*ding-ding-ding,...  as the second round commences, syn summons the snack wench and orders a boerewors and russian gatsby with all the trimmings cos fuggit if it gon get this ugly in the ring, it might as well get that ugly in his stomach... but he is a generous man so he pa**es C4 a quarter from the end of his cholestrol-laden monstrosity and fashions a makeshift napkin by tucking the end of the mink coat slung over the seat in front of him down his collar... he pulls a megaphone from underneath his seat and raises it to his lips...*
 LLLLLETTSSS, GET RRRRRRRRRRREADY TO RRRRRUUMMMBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

C4

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Well, it's hard 2 say who's gonna take this one, syn. As u pointed out earlier, both contestants are lookin good, and it's wreaking havoc in the gambling houses... Personally i'd put my money on... nah, my gamble is my my secret, i aint gonna jinx this one, there's high stakes at stake here!

Quote from: "syntactic"
... but he is a generous man so he pa**es C4 a quarter from the end of his cholestrol-laden monstrosity...[/size]

A QUARTER???

Don't 4get I've seen your signature,  since when do u carry coins around anyway? I saw u jus the otha day, on some:

type ish.

A quarter...
Tha High Explocive

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
You misunderstand me, I certainly wasn't going to give you any money :P  I was talkin about givin you a quarter of the gatsby I ordered from the snack wench... jeez, ok i suppose bein from Nam you dont know what that is, but picture this, a loaf of bread about 70cm long and at least 10cm thick, stuffed wit about a kilogram of thick cut sloppy chips (in the british sense) a selction of meats, in my case wors and russian viennas, oozin wit sauce, maybe some chees, and an occasional slice of tomato and possible some onion. plz find enclosed pic, kindly disregard the amazed looking Korean chap, US exchange student, which a friend was hosting while he studied at UCT, bit of a republican wanker, let him get rolled for his cash at Cape Town station just b4 he left, funny shit, but besides the point... I was gonna give you a quarter of this....

NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Contestants ready?
Round two...ding ding ding :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sorry guys.I just had to. What C4 wrote is really funny :lol:  :lol:
I can just picture the setting.
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
endzi writes:

bullshyt, u know damn well who i am, but if i were u i'd b careful whom i adress in rebellious undertones, i aint yo equal...that much is obvious.

they can? based on what? on the fact that i used to know a hateful little scum, who craps on people on the net with hopes of a**uming the throne of 'shame'. agghh please  

it is @ this point that i actually think i might begin 2 pity u after all  , so i'm not 'normal', hell no, never was, never wanted 2 be...but it's strikes me very much as 'typical' to use words like 'menopausily' towards a woman when an impotent loser is desperately trying to rise....typical, typical & very very pathetic. I'm not here tryin to prove shit 2 u, i hope don't really believe that what u got between yo legs puts u above me or any other woman. If u did, another guess coming...

hey, u got a first name? coz i sure as hell never knew no one by the name blaqsouljah until AG, now u know u're no coward, right? so just tell me who u r...ok let's say, aggh sham poor dude, he really had no idea who endz was, then now u know, i got a cousin named louise, i used to hang at the Bat often...it's me endzi & u are???

I'd say 4 someone who didn't know who i was, it would seem very stupid to post some shit like that about someone u knew wouln't even recognise the name...& again u chose to ridicule yourself by claimin to play mr innocent under yo patriachal blaqsouljah disguise! i guess u r what we'd call a wounded soldier, oh look she hurt my manhood...find another snob to play 'baby' with, i ain't wit it. You're the foulest mathafakha i've known so far.

u do that, jus leave me out of it yo, got mad sh*t 2 do, no time 4 snobbish retards...

By the way if it'll help yo nerves better than 'Dutch Pride', why don't u ask yourself again...what did ENDZI do 2 me? coz sumthing tells me yo bitterness is directed @ someone or people i knew, not @ me. If it is, tell me why.

As 4 me being militant; yeh, hell f***in yeh, but i was part of some group, but perhaps, that once again is one of yo stupid a**umptions, i would hope u're mature enough to know that; just bcoz someone has social relations with others, it doesn't mean they share the same insight. Or maybe u taking the 'birds of the same feather flock together' phrase a bit 2 literally. Dude, seriously u need 2 do some serious self-introspection...why r u still livin in the past?

Infact i think i'll change my initial response: A black girl's worst nightmare is a boy fronting like he's a man, a self-pitying little black boy who hasn't got the balls...& sulks at the thought of giving away his true identity to protect the safety of his inflated but equally fragile ego ...only coz he knows, he ain't shit under his guise...blehhhh! there goes my lunch!

One more chance now: REVEAL YOURSELF, tell me what beef u have with me and stop putting me in clusters. I doubt these forums were ever meant for personal vendettas.

either that or get a shrink...

Character check list:

hateful little scum - that's me
impotent loser - check, me again
foulest mathafakha i've known so far - aren't i chuffed, just.
bruised ego - oh you know me all too well.

f*** the list - honey i'm all of the above and more. but then again your feminist rhetoric is nothing new to me. i see you suffer from penis envy and you'd like for me to say that i envy you for being an anal semi-enlightened condescending twat who's sworn at me all over the gaff. so if my dick doesn't make me king of my world - it means that you being a total c*** makes you the authority on which gender is superior? methinks not hey.

and then you go around making threats - on some watch your back. bitch please, my limp dick (that is what i'm known for) has more fight than you do. you continue to surprise me though with your gems of absolute wisdom, and how you've got me figured out to the tee. note to angry black militant c*** - your friends still looked like they rummaged through dustbins for foreplay. i'm not hurt by their comments - it was just funny how people who never knew shit about me were quick to make a**umptions about me. much like you are doing. i have tried the shrink thing, and being a 'snobbish retard' i felt i wasn't getting my money's worth of couch time - so i stopped seeing her professionally but she and i are still tryin to get the bottom of my impotence.

does that now make you happy? you're not a c*** because you're a woman - you're a c*** because you know no other way. so you can lift you fist in the air and reveal your unshaven pits you militant toss pot, or you can try and be nice - some dude might just take mercy on you and give you his nuts to put your mouth to better use.  :wink:

***you gotta love the AG***
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
SHIT let me edit and fix the grammer coz this quite important.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
u still a bigger c*** coz u still ain't told me your name

u still shivering from comments, not made by me, but by my friends

u still using your manhood to make yourself feel like a man

yet u still a scared little boy without a name :P

u still making your problem our problem

don't bother watching yo back dun, watch your front, it's what's giving yo cowardice away...

stop exposin your frustrations & get a pump, seems u need it

yo problems don't make a difference in this woman's life...whether they be on AG or not (hope u got yo release though), u clearly could use it

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
TIME OUT!!!
*water break*

Ok...Contestants ready?
Round Three...ding ding ding :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Ok no more... mara I can't help it!
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

"OUT NOW!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The evils! A thread about a beautiful thing as a** could lead to such horror.

However the cat has been let out the bag so I might as well add fuel to the fire about super black females.

The "Badu" type bitches, the weed smoking reading poetry and revolutionary books talking bout black pride, Marcus Garvey and so on piss me the f*** off
They hardly know anything thing about AFRICAN history and are more often than not reformed  “Self hating blacks who would have preferred to be not black but coz they were not accepted by the white society they feel the need in over-compensating by proving they are black”  types

I can’t completely blame them; these are the kind of identity crisis “White Friendly Black Folk” have to endure one OF many!

The transformation as I have observed it often happens when they get to institutions of higher learning, they do is smoke pot, read watered down “Black Pride and Revolutionary”  works that get them fight for a cause which is none existent and has been going for longer than they can even fathom, but because of the years they spent self hating and accepting black as inferior they feel now that THEY are exposed to this reading material other blacks who many not have been to higher learning need help and they become martyrs for lost causes trying to save people who need no saving.

I was going to go deeper but I will not  do however leave with something to ponder

Know your Africa through looking at it from the eyes of those who have always been in Africa.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
endzi said

---got mad sh*t 2 do, no time 4 snobbish retards---

your looooooooong and seemingly heartfelt response suggests otherwise

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Preach on brother Brick...TESTIFY :lol:  :lol: !

You're talking about them "children of the soil" type peeps right....bo "mother nature breathes through me" bull-crap.
Yeah..that kinda pisses me off as well...

But hush for now. :wink:
You're disturbing the match :lol:  :lol:

"OUT NOW!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
there is also the contrasting type with the EXACT issue.

Its a sad sight to see our sisters like this...I know there guys like tha but guys are easir to deal with for some reason guys can smell bullshit a mile away in word of Sketch"I will not eat shit even if it has been flavoured with chutney"

What Have noticed I have not been exposed to techiary students in a while its possible that this situation has changed.

BUT the Badu Type and The "Snobby" type were exactly the same in my eyes the snobby type was at more true to theselves coz they were not persuing a imaginary identity they felt well shit this is what I have tuened to be might as well go with. And that is just as pain ifnot moreso. they face the harsh reality even though you have accepted this identity it don't mean shit when you leave the institution, wait till you get to the workenvironment I know many a junkie ex-Snob they hate me coz I am black screeming females..ouch my head!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
shit know what?

*takes C4's advice...and sits at the front with sneeked in booze*

Also I just noticed I have posted more than 3thousand posts and I remmber saying I will never post on AG after 3000

PEACE!

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
for a thread placed on 'humour & jokes' section, it seems that a lot of responses here are very much based on a**umptions & a need 2 prove how open-minded we are...

how did we get to the part about righteous black women? is that based on my comments about 'the white woman as the other woman' Ha ha ha...ooohh i guess that makes me some kind of poetess type? come on yall

seems, peeps have already created a image of me in their heads, question is...how did ya'll come to those conclusions...would love 2 know...

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
---yeh...& so? this concerns u how?---

hhayi phela, as'dlali sonke. i'm just gettin my innocent bystander on, making the occasional comment like urrbody else up in here. Usab' u Brick no Nthabi? mina ng'gcwala nge Gurri..concentrate on Blaq uyeke mina phansi.

Round 4...lets go