Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

A black girl's worst nightmare is............

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
GETT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
@ briCK,
3000 is a lot dawg, guess your a sucker for AG.
This place can be addictive.1st thing I do when I get to work.
Turn on my computer, open mailbox then log onto AG...eish..that's actually quite freaky....we've all been brainwashed...aaaaah 8O

*people start complaining coz Nthabi & Brick are blocking their view of the match*

Contestant down...ding ding ding :lol:  :lol:
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ENDZI"

1) how did we get to the part about righteous black women?

2)is that based on my comments about 'the white woman as the other woman

1) I think that would be my doing, and I was not talking about the richeous black woman,,,I was addressing something about what Blaq said about the dreadlock lice infested females...it sort of triggered something I have been meaning to talk about and unfortunatly i posted it umtimly but I figured you know this thread started with a** and next there was a exchange of words so shit another change or turn won't BE THAT bad.

2) Since I am resposible for the change NO, it has nothing to do with you from my side I don't know you you so I can't speak about you.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
Quote from: Nthabi
bo"mother nature breathes through me" bull-crap.
Yeah..that kinda pisses me off as well...

quote]

*falls off chair*
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

"u know the peeps im talking bout
the ones u always see at the coffe house
soon as they get on i start walking out
(skip)
battle me wit sandles and caprice on?
come on dog"
little brother

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"

1) how did we get to the part about righteous black women?

2)is that based on my comments about 'the white woman as the other woman

1) I think that would be my doing, and I was not talking about the richeous black woman,,,I was addressing something about what Blaq said about the dreadlock lice infested females...it sort of triggered something I have been meaning to talk about and unfortunatly i posted it umtimly but I figured you know this thread started with a** and next there was a exchange of words so shit another change or turn won't BE THAT bad.

2) Since I am resposible for the change NO, it has nothing to do with you from my side I don't know you you so I can't speak about you.

point taken

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

I figured you know this thread started with a**

actually I think I f***ed the thread up.

IT WAS ABOUT

black grils nightmare...I think Akll I saw was a** and I posted a**.

Sorry y'all ddn't mean to de-rail the thread

PEACE

and ENDZI .. you got a PM

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"
endzi said

---got mad sh*t 2 do, no time 4 snobbish retards---

your looooooooong and seemingly heartfelt response suggests otherwise

yeh...& so? this concerns u how?

is melanin latte taking to the ring???
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

C4

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
You misunderstand me, I certainly wasn't going to give you any money :P  I was talkin about givin you a quarter of the gatsby I ordered from the snack wench...

OK, now it makes cents...

A quarter...  :D

Quote from: "building bloCK"
shit know what?

*takes C4's advice...and sits at the front with sneeked in booze*

*slaps his forehead* Oh jaa... that's what I 4got 2 bring 2 the match!!!
Tha High Explocive

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
at verbatim:

u still a bigger c*** coz u still ain't told me your name

okay if you say so.

u still shivering from comments, not made by me, but by my friends

not shivering from the comments - found them rather anecdotal

u still using your manhood to make yourself feel like a man

you brought my dick into this you f***ing cretin.

yet u still a scared little boy without a name  

the name's blaqsouljah bitch - ask about me!!

u still making your problem our problem

don't recall making it your problem - in fact you took my statements and tried to prove that you knew something about who and what i am.

don't bother watching yo back dun, watch your front, it's what's giving yo cowardice away...

so i'm a coward - i've accepted it and now just f*** off and stop being a rectal itch.

stop exposin your frustrations & get a pump, seems u need it

i'm not frustrated by it by no means, way of form - i'm embracing it. in that way i cease to base my being on my genitalia (or lack thereof), but rather on the fact that i have dubious rearing and lack of social acumen.

yo problems don't make a difference in this woman's life...whether they be on AG or not (hope u got yo release though), u clearly could use it

so is this where you shut up and take like the c*** (revolting dolt) that you are? i would be happy if you did shut up. but something tells me that that's not gonna happen - i mean after all nothing with a dick will be superior to you right? okay then dyke mcqueen - have it your way.

you see whether or not i tell you my name and all the personal information you're gonna need to base you misplaced fantasies on - that doesn't really matter much. those girls i met who based their a**umptions of my person on who i dated, they still amuse the shit out of me. i have never cowered from anything and no statements made then has turned me into a sour little a**hole as you so eloquently put it. i see we have highlighted my issues and made a great huge hoolabaloo about them - i wonder where you issues stem from. don't worry though, your insignifi-c*** self won't take up more of my precious time. so if you feel like you've not exhausted all your retorts based on my gender and insecurities and all - call me. you'll find me here on the AG.

looking at some of the responses it seems like i'm not the only one with a problem with those girls who so readily " rage against the machine" in a manner of speaking. those girls who refer to everything as babylon and what not. incoherent women talking about the conscious and the unconscious - actually this extends to guys too. all you left-of-the-extreme-left neo-africanists who believe that enlightenment comes with the rancid collective body odour and pot-pourri body oil - f*** all of you.

one. :wink:
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
briCK writes:

hijo de puta!!! did i really say that? really?!?!?  8O  :wink:

C4

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Also I just noticed I have posted more than 3thousand posts and I remmber saying I will never post on AG after 3000

PEACE!

You're welcome to try and leave, but i think some peeps here might hunt u down, kidnap you and tie you 2 a seat in front of a pc...  8O
Tha High Explocive

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
briCK writes:

hijo de puta!!! did i really say that? really?!?!?  8O  :wink:

Oh my bad!!!!!

it was not you talked about Louise and ENDZI talked about the Lice and I sort of .. well you know

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "C4"

Also I just noticed I have posted more than 3thousand posts and I remmber saying I will never post on AG after 3000

PEACE!

You're welcome to try and leave, but i think some peeps here might hunt u down, kidnap you and tie you 2 a seat in front of a pc...  8O

yeah briCk try it...i dare you :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
the nerve of the bitch:

Quote:
blaqsouljah
i see we have highlighted my issues... don't worry though, your insignifi-c*** self won't take up more of my precious time

Amen! he who... finally surrenders.

sorry peeps...seems our fun has been cut short

no i did not surrender - i said your butch feminist rhetoric is tiresome and the only thing that you can talk on is a play on the gender superiority / inferiority. hardly seen as surrendering. i figured i was speaking myself into circles and regardless of how pathetic i was / still am, this is but a temporary disposition whereas that of those girls was permanent. cosmetic deficiencies can never be covered up by denying the establishment and saying that your looks defy the traditional definitions of what girls should look like.

now that bunch of trolls really amused me and do still. you claim wisdom, righteousness (a virtue of the pious if you ask me) yet you indulge yourself by getting into a verbal fisticuffs with an idiot (your insightful diagnosis). and then you make statements that one can clearly see spawn from a desperation of sorts. "oh how do you attack a man? by telling him his dick aint shit of course - it's rather elementary my dear watson." - no shit sherlock!! and then you claim a victory. your somewhat bland attempt of spewing vitriol seems rather well rehearsed - my non-existant brain can deduce that you have been confronted with this very same topic. and guessing that you took the completely asinine route in that instance as well. pity then should be afforded to you, but i'm of the belief that you're too dumb to even accept that with some sense of appreciative modesty.

you really want to duel me, do it on a more mentally engaging level. men with small dicks and low esteem or wounded pasts are a dime a dozen - but dumb bitches like you are the advent of more awakened society looking for their place in the sun. let's celebrate you then - toast to you gross idiocy and compulsion to mafe unwavering idiots of yourselves while hating the girls who are true to themselves and have steady supply of dick. and i'm not talking about some dude who had to make do because your a** was the closest thing to a sexual encounter that blunted bastard could have had. easily you refer to some type of women as the black barbie doll type and when you're refered to as the hygienically aware equivalent of a book-reading hobo - ooh, that's such an insult. blasphemous almost even in the land of the "righteous and conscious".

now you can either f*** with the fact that girls who look like they were involved in a demolition derby and smell like the sweaty guys who build and repair public infrastructure, are not any sane guy's cup of tea - or you could f*** off. either way i really don't give a f***.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
briCK: sorry man, i meant to congratulate you on your milestone - f*** you're old in AG terms. and i agree with nthabi - your a** isn't going anywhere, wherelse would you be afforded the demi-god status that you have garnered here.  :wink:

how about you aim for 10000 posts. 8O  :wink: