Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

G-unit dissin Dr Dre

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
As much as I love and respect Dre imma tell it as it is. We all know that Dre is a legend, but you can’t use the excuse of him being an executive producer and label Ceo, because Swiss beatz and Jermaine Dupri are both Label Ceo’s and they have beats on every second hip hop album that comes out.
As much as hip hop heads neva admit this but imma say it straight up Jermaine Dupri is da shit, coz he has been making hits and reviving careers for the past 10 years.
Swiss Beatz formed DMX everybody should know that by now, and Swiss is behind Ca**idy’s album which I consider a cla**ic, his behind Busta Rhymes New York Sh** and various other projects. I mean Busta is in Aftermath and Dre wasn’t even behind the 2 biggest singles in the album.
Everybody is on Dre’s dick but we always forget that the track that probably made Dre was a straight bite(nuthin but a G thang) think about that.
Oh and something else as much as this may hurt we all know that 50 don’t need Dre no more, he said it himself when Sway was interviewing him.” I can get a beat from anybody and turn it into gold.”
And about Detox  it will never see the light of day coz Jay-z is to busy running Def Jam and can’t write for him anymore and Slim is becoming wacker and wacker by the day.
That’s just my 2 cents
9 tha Pedigree

LINTUS MAFIA

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
:!:  :!:  :!:  :!: AFRICA STAND UP THE KING IS HERE LINTUS MAFIA AKA STAN DA DON............
G UNIT DICK RIDES BOW DOWN CAUSE AFRICAN WIT ATTITUDE IS HERE TO PICK UP THA THROWN .. THE WHOLE G UNIT PLAYERS ARE BITCHES. f*** IT AM WIT GAME...
HARD WORK PAYS LAY LOW STAY LOW UNTIL YOUR DOWN LOW
LETS SEE WHO IN AFRICA CAN CHALLENGE THE GAME..PUNK a** SUCKERS

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
WHATS YOUR POINT ????  :wink:
SHUT UP :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  !!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "LINTUS MAFIA"
:!:  :!:  :!:  :!: AFRICA STAND UP THE KING IS HERE LINTUS MAFIA AKA STAN DA DON............
G UNIT DICK RIDES BOW DOWN CAUSE AFRICAN WIT ATTITUDE IS HERE TO PICK UP THA THROWN .. THE WHOLE G UNIT PLAYERS ARE BITCHES. f*** IT AM WIT GAME...
HARD WORK PAYS LAY LOW STAY LOW UNTIL YOUR DOWN LOW
LETS SEE WHO IN AFRICA CAN CHALLENGE THE GAME..PUNK a** SUCKERS

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
where Tate @

BTW, welcome to AG Lintus

Dokter

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
There's one thing I don't get though, why are all these rappers WAITING 4 Dre? Why don't they just get on with their careers?
Dre don't OWE anybody anything, does he?
Everyone is out for themselves, so why is there a problem when Dre adapts that attitude? He's got a wife man, dude is tryna kick back with his 100's of millions.

Don't get me wrong, I wish Dre was more active in the game, but think about it. Dude runs the rap game, is sitting on millions and has been at it for 20 plus years.

These rappers are angry cos they didn't get no beats from Dre... why aren't they angry at DJ Premier? At Pete Rock? At Just Blaze? At any other beatmaker or producer?
If the argument is cos he's the CEO, why aren't they angry with Jimmy Iovine? (he's a producer, just so by the way, and they get no beats from him)
And it's up 2 50 to request beats, cos 50 is CEO of G Unit. From there a producer can say yes or no. Obviously 50's not putting in the requests, cos if he did, and dre be sayin "no", then 50 will no doubt be the first to open his mouth on a diss track or interview or some kak.

And just a comment on the lazy thing - Dre isn't as lazy as u might think. Dude is in the studio every day of the week, maybe not 8 hours a day, but he is. he doesn't have 2, but he's there.
Dude made his money man, let him be.
50 won't put up the $250K per beat for his G-Unit artists, cos he obviously doesn't think it will return his investment as it does on his own album.
Dre don't email beats, let rappers rap wherever's convenient, and then send their verses back 2 him 2 mix. Dre needs the artist in the studio with him. Ja, he takes kak long, and ja, he is a perfectionist, but did u read Busta's "thank you" section about Dre taking long and having patience?
He's one rapper that don't have patience, and now he says that? check it out.

Banks & Buck are youngsters, they just wanna rap, make money and get bitches, so they would react like that if the know that the beats that can bring them more of that is not coming their way.
Yayo is a drug-dealer-turned-rapper. Nuff said on him. 50 this, 50 that. He acts like a youngster.
They kids that are frustrated that they can't get the toy they want and now they throwing tantrums.

Dre won't lose any sleep over this...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records