Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Driemannskaap

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
this was sparked by the thread on SPAZA. Can anyone upload anything by driemannskaap coz they are said to be the authority on SPAZA & most people rate them highly.
Any track.

Azgod

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
:!: dude you need to buy the battle of gugulethu its out on the streets, its only 40 bucks. real fans support.
f hip hop should be anything, it should be everything.

Simon the Contractor

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/absolutediction
Quote from: "Azgod"
:!: dude you need to buy the battle of gugulethu its out on the streets, its only 40 bucks. real fans support.

I checked these cats some time ago in PE. Mad tight. I wish i had the cash to buy it. Next time i see tose cats, i'm buying it. It's pretty sad though that PE fans dont support their music artists (not only PE artists, but national artists as well). Driemanskap, keep doing what you do.
ww.myspace.com/absolutediction

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Azgod"

contact details of the right person.

+

But how can I buy something I have not heard of? I will buy Drudge Dialect & B Sharpa coz I know & dig the sound.

Diggin' Deep Productions

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://diggindeepproductions.blogspot.com
Yo wdup, Driemanskap is featured on a compilation album called 'Battle of Gugulethu' alongside with Ill-Literate-Skill as they fit under the same umbrella called Diggin Deep Productions. Its a dope compilation with 8 tracks (4 comin from each crew), producers include Planet earth, Lungelo and Maf from 1st Case. CDs are available for R40, so you can either send an e-mail to diggindeepproductions@yahoo.com or you may call Uno on 0837526789/Misscash on 0725443820, we currently still workin out distribution routes for the album to be circulated nationwide and wil be finalised soon. Easy.
ig Deeper!

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
:) Greetings! will there be any performances of driemanskap at the Indaba in Capetown? Will there be any Cd's available to purchase?
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)