do : protect the babies from evil men

just slightly miffed,y'know.

shakepeare : "a rose by any other name....."
c'mon man , c'mon.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
"..until South Africa is known as Azania!" that was good..

not 2 take anything away from the Freedom fighters (ANC and others)...who obviously deserve 2 be honored..
but the real question here is that of PRIOTIZING, as u have said silence..

its sad :cry:

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
man i shouldnt do the politic but when i feel like THIS...

freedom fighters and the like, i wanna ask tony whether he remebered to pack the vaseline.i wanna ask zuma what type of showerhead i should fit.
i wanna ask rasool if he will declare disaster when a tap in his house springs a leak & ruins his persian carpets nevermind a flood.

feed & protect the children then the mommies & the daddies buy in.we can paste a label on anything...it doesnt make it different from what it was before.
when everyone has seen that a tag comes with proven values then people will put the name anywhere ....bumperstickers / prams / cooldrink cans / art / and.... lo and behold, on maps.

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
azanian souljahs,

until indegenous credibility is restored again , name changin and all the other little gimmics pulled by the equivicaters, ( theANC, declaring the freedom charter "africa belongs to all who live in it"), are all in vain. Yes Azania is a title we understand serves the purpose right, Hon. Pheko Shouted out loud in parliament a week go ,"Izwe Lethu, Our Land" but does anyone realise that it is the Nguni who identify to that title, the pioneer natives of these southern regions of this land are the so called Khoi-San!

I think this is a mattter of further discussion with "IIngqondi Zakawntu ".

Aluta Continua
Mathintela

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
help me understand:

what is:

Izwe Lethu,

& also

"IIngqondi Zakawntu ".

thanks

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Witness in silence"

Izwe Lethu,

our land, the fatherland, die volk
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
there is always a budget for everything...

we have the money to do these things(paying Carlos Alberto Parreira(SAFA), financing the Gautrain(Gauteng Govern), paying Mandela and all the other apartheid former presidents, paying MP's who sleep during proceedings, etc...) trust me SA has the money. The problem we should be addressing is accountability, and committment to delivery from our public officials. How much money budgeted by the Finance Minister goes unaccounted for? How much money allocated for social relief is still unused cos they don't know how to use it?

it is pointless to not want to finance necessary programs just so the money can disappear from our social development account. I'd rather see the money used to rename streets/airport/buildings/whathaveyou than have it mis-approprieted by some greedy government officals.

yeah! sure build a billion RDP houses that will be allocated to relatives of people working in government or to people who can actually afford to buy houses but rather use their money for trival useless things. Ofcourse commission the construction, so that the tender can go to some business man who will build them for less than 30% of the budget he was given so he can make more profit at the expense of quality.

we have to look at the real problems and solve them instead of being puppets to these politricians who use the media to misdirect public interest. The problem is not priority, coz every government department has a job to do and is allocated money to do such.

I will go on to vent coz we are too stupid to see the real problems facing our country, instead we engage in petty debates. How on earth is SAFA supposed to build houses? why should the department of Arts & Culture do what the department of Housing is supposed to be doing? talk about priorities  :evil:

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Dont tell me of Free Education when our kids read from antiquated text books -  :?  :?

i feel you fully there witness - these freedom fighters are trivialising their struggle and and as a result our freedom with  the schizophrenic leadership.   :?  :?
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@ marad:

mara, thanks.
you raised some points that were at the back of my mind but i didnt know how to verbalize.

what you said here got me thinking.

it is pointless to not want to finance necessary programs just so the money can disappear from our social development account. I'd rather see the money used to rename streets/airport/buildings/whathaveyou than have it mis-approprieted by some greedy government officals.

and i know what you are sying here is the truth because i helped my buddy with his townplanning a**ignment focusing on the n2 gateway project;

yeah! sure build a billion RDP houses....etc.

Demanding accountablity from politicians seems to be a fruitless excercise
especially when ministers, etc display such ( in my opinion) arrogance.
Not to digress, but our health minister is a perfect example of this.

what sort of action do you think would work to (foster) -, not sure if that's the right word,accountability.especially since ma** action doesnt seem to
serve as method of communication officials give an ear to?

Dont tell me of Free Education when our kids read from antiquated text books -  
- word to this as well.the text books need to tell us more about.....as solarman put it:
Izwe Lethu

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
azanian Souljahs,

Ye man, i hear you piont,Witness!......Forward March!

Aluta Continua :idea:  :arrow:
Mathintela