Africasgateway.com

The haters Ball

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
HERE YE! HERE YE! HERE YE! I bring to the AG HATERS ball a place where you can unleash your hate to the rest of the world on anything or anybody.

This event is brought to you hatefully by the most evil beings to ever walk this earth, we honour the most diabolical, neferious, cold blodded mahf***az ever.

And know with out hesitation I bring you the J.L.H. the justice league of haters.  8O

Milk: The legendary milk himself, some say he does'nt exist and only a few seniour members have actually been in his presence. He's so hatefull he hates his own website, WHY YOU THINK AG HASNT BEEN UPGRADED SINCE THE LAST MILLENIUM. Rumour has it milk was there when hate was invented and has a signed copy, the other one belongs to tate 8O

Childakapoet: He even hates pussy now what more can I say  8O

D PLANET: Shit he's so hateful he had to change continents just so the other one could recover 8O He even hated that funny-guy out of his editing job.  :twisted:

Syntactic: Before Mr T "pitied the fool" , Mr S "hated the fool" The dark ages were actually a 600 year time period that Mr. S hated the sun into hiding. Mr S is the only man alive that can rhyme with orange and purple.  8O  :twisted: Syntactic was also the first to become a Super Haiten level 4

Brick: He's been off his game lately ever since he got tAINTED WITH LOVE, when he's at full strength he's quick to dick-slap these broads that don't wanna ackright.

Sensai-tate: The librarian his own tertiary course called Hate-ology or as he like to call it tate-ology. Sensai-hate...err I mean tate also wrote the best selling the "Idiots Guide to Hating".

Blaqsouljah: Has a blaq-belt in hate-fu, poor endzi had no idea what hit when she tried to get at the souljah himself she hasn't been heard from since. The last fool that blaqsouljah hated on was consequently in a coma for 37 years. Doctors say he was one of the lucky ones.  :x  8O  :twisted:

Deacon Frost: Young deacon is still learning the ways of hating, he once accidentally hated a small planet as the result PLUTO was kicked of the galaxy and was deemed no longer a planet 8O. Deacon also holds the trademark for "iHATE", and refuses to sell it to Apple.  8O

So then my young hatawans, get it padawans=hatawans oh f*** it you better find this funny or I'll hate on you so hard  :twisted:  :twisted: So which one of you will join the league of haters.

That not good enough for ya?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Lets start with him tbo whatshis face

unleash the hate :twisted:

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I post nothing but hate...I hate cry whiny a** bitches that always mourn about the state of Hip Hop, weather you contribute or NOT just shut the f*** up...I can't stand having to stop drinking my beer coz you hate that the industry is all fcuked up..shut up drink beer and f*** sluts!

I hate opinonated f***s like me(no seriously..its like these f***er NEVER stop bring shit up that people don't want to talk about...there is this cat when I see him I run when him and I converstae NOTHING positive comes out) HATER!

I speak on behalf of the following hater

Poor White people: the name itself is an oxymorion Poor white people...These people have mastered the art of HATE..these f***ers HATE EVYONE and EVERTHING...I don't know what whitetrash(which as I have in the past noted os a DEROGITORY term towards black..and other none white races. You should here these people talking i a tarven(surround by BLACKS(note the lack of pre-fix) these f***ers hate the old govenment and all the tme I am thinkin.."What a chump..while your boys was loting what were doing? drinking yourself rotten not "aquiring" leverage now you feel your govenment let you down by letting the monkey rule" HA the f*** outta here...THAT is hate

GIO Dude called me a rasist f***! venom oh and don't get me started on the vermin he spewed on Syn

sdudla He don't post much but when he does its that militant black man hate..I remmeber the scortching of Dplant.

DPlanet Need i say more? dude went and spent good money on a juicy looking steak from WOOLIES y'all know oolies shit aint cheap,  smoked some crazy shit to make him come up with the concept for the cover for a dis-track, tghe beat? ned I say more. THIS LADIES AND GENTLE IS A FOUCUS PISSED MAN....don't get me started on the shit he spwewed in the Thread IMAGINE THAT ALL THAT CREATIVE ENERGY just to let sme hate out.. call down

Trapped white folks Most English people Have dual citizenship and at a penny's drop can be like
"THATS's...up and leave"..they do have a 'home" besides SA or Africa its called ENGLAND and the speak ENGLANDSPEAKTHERE Advise don't ask Afrikaners where home is ol'landless hate mongers!

Black Balled Blacks need I even elaborate ever heard what them activist brothers be spewing
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
A favourite drink among the J.L.H. ma**ive

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"
sour grape flava has gotta be a hot fav.

I dont see you doing any hating  :twisted:  :twisted:

authentic

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
:lol:
deacon really spreadin tha hate
url=http://albumbase.com][/url]

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "papoose"

Show me yo hate skills on him

^^Get at this nigga :twisted:

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"

Oh look its Gollum's lil bro :lol: ... fo real tell me there's no resemblance 8O
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "syntactic"

Oh look its Gollum's lil bro :lol: ... fo real tell me there's no resemblance 8O

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "papoose"

Show me yo hate skills on him

i don't know that he deserves it, I wouldn't want anything to do with the retards in charge of soccer in this country either..... actually fuggit, he plays for f***in BLACKBURN and he's married to a spanish model and he looks like he used to smoke buttons as a lightie, but respect for not losing the bonteheuwels accent even though he's been over in europe for like ten years at least... I mean fo real whats up with these stupid f***ers who go overseas for like two weeks and come back sounding like they tourists from there? Gawd I hate'em so much
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "syntactic"
... mean fo real whats up with these stupid f***ers who go overseas for like two weeks and come back sounding like they tourists from there? Gawd I hate'em so much

*burps the haterade*

Yoh ma men, Why ya hatin' money? I been reppin BK (Brooklyn for those of yall that aint know) since I heard Biggie's verse on "Unbelieveable" "Live from Bedford Styvesant!" yaknowwhatI'msayin' dunn? I iz that New York slang )even though done spent a cumilative total of less than a month there. LOL) :lol:

sad really..

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile

Yo Why Does Touch look Deformed in this picture or did it pixelate on his a**?

Explicit

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hooter Happy Idiots - You'll wait till i've boarded the taxi - f*** you very much  :wink:

Paris Singing Hilton - Go make another video!   :twisted:  :twisted:

Orange skinned white haired monsters -  8O  8O ooh shit and those bee stung lips WTF its ugly and you scare me - FREAKS!!! - and not in a good way.

NY e-Mzanzi - these idiots have never even been outside the borders of the Vaal but bro's more New York than the Big Apple - Haai bo.

Played out Pimps - who you calling a Bitch??? - what Dirty died and made you bastard!!?? I HATE THOSE PIGS!!! Stop it its disgusting grow the f*** up - breasts make you a say it with me - a woman - not a bitch or a ho. kapish??
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Tubby makes me sick!

:x

don't get me sarted on his verse with TKZ..."one for bafana ..on for..SHUT THE f*** UP"
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.