Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The haters Ball

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Underground hiphop fans---Just coz I don't know who the f*** (insert name) is don't mean I don't know "hiphop"...I don't know him (insert name)coz he probably records his shit at his mums cribs in the basement. Ask me about some one like Jay-z, Nas, Krs-1, Big Pun,...,n(artists),n+1(artists)...

"Freestyle/battle Mcs"---"Lets Battle", 2 words from a stranger b4 formal introductions, I hate such peeps who try to impress broads by battling at a party or a chill out spot, I like sipping my black labels and interacting with honeyz...

Hiphop--- What is hiphop? everybody is hiphop, seems that way nowadays....I Am referring to the MC aspect of hiphop here, graff writers and b-boys r a minority where am from. Seems everybody can spit nowadays, thanks to fruity loops,reason and other s/ware motherf***ers can make beats and burn their wackness on a cd and submit the wackness to a rdaio station, and thats hiphop? 8O

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Msanii_XL"
Hi haters!

Fukk PS 1,2, and 3  Fan boys...bwehehehehehe blu ray my dick....

Fukk madden too piece of shit trying to monopolise everything

Yeah! f*** those ps2 and 3 Including Xboxes Whatever.they called.

Im still down WITH my SEGA & mega drive,"Alex KID" & MICKEY MOUSE" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
i sense such a high unparalelled level of hate on this thread... What kind of wizzardry is this??
if only i could convert such hate intensity into talent,and channel it into the bafana bafana squad, it could...wait,nothing can help those useless fools. i hate every one of those tossers.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

actually, f*** sony... PS...portable...you can put it up your nose...i dont give a f#%@c! what is this Mammy Yess'm shit they got the black on in this latest billboard in NYC advertising the new portable? by the jaw? what?!!!

honestly...I hate Sony frigging PS.

xbox biatch!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MCekks"
Underground hiphop fans---Just coz I don't know who the f*** (insert name) is don't mean I don't know "hiphop"...I don't know him (insert name)coz he probably records his shit at his mums cribs in the basement. Ask me about some one like Jay-z, Nas, Krs-1, Big Pun,...,n(artists),n+1(artists)...

I f***ing hate those f***ers...

"WHAT you don't know left-eye-twitch? shit nigga i can't talk to you bout hip hop coz clearly you know nothing!! hahaha go listen to some Jay-Z you sell out f***er!"

chances are I will rather listen to JZ..coz left-eye-twitch talks about the gemination process...acompanied by invisible drums and a loud lazer soud....abstract my a** f*** you and your underground! talk to me what you know bout channel live? litttle bastards!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"
yeah f*** xbox or whatever but soul calibur 1 and 2 killed it

f***in marry me :P  :P  :P  :oops:  :oops:

That not good enough for ya?

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Soul Calibur III: Arcade Edition is a re-tuned, re-vamped, and most importantly, fixed version of Soul Calibur III. Naturally, all glitches found in the console version have been fixed. In addition to that, they've re-tuned the overall balance of many moves and re-vamped Amy, Hwang and Li Long as official characters. All three have been revised into more unique move sets and help to expand the already expansive Soul Calibur III line-up.

should be out in six weeks.

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

melanin latte wrote:

Frost wrote:f***in marry me      

if you promise not to ask for sex during my cartoons and college ball watching.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Soul Calibur III: Arcade Edition is a re-tuned, re-vamped, and most importantly, fixed version of Soul Calibur III. Naturally, all glitches found in the console version have been fixed. In addition to that, they've re-tuned the overall balance of many moves and re-vamped Amy, Hwang and Li Long as official characters. All three have been revised into more unique move sets and help to expand the already expansive Soul Calibur III line-up.

should be out in six weeks.

They sure murked the god he's no where near as unf***wittable as he was in SC1 but I'll probalby give this a look

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

melanin latte wrote:

Frost wrote:f***in marry me      

if you promise not to ask for sex during my cartoons and college ball watching.

only if you promise not to intervene in my anime obsession 8O  :P  :P  :P [/quote]

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
oh no...its on now. check out Princess Mononoke

I'm currently watchin initial D and gungrave, shit is crack!!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
possible to upload? read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep...if you havent already...if not jst watch bladerunner...creates a cool context for sci fi and anime. havent gotten in as much anime as i would like.

out. tomorra.peace

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
oh no...its on now. check out Princess Mononoke

gungrave, shit is crack!!

Never heard of it anychance of an upload ??? 8O  8O

Would love to see it
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^ I'll consider it tommorow

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
africasHATEway...I love it :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone Spear Britney....she gets on my nerves.
Oh yeah....that Munesti vs Zubz Battle Cry thread needs to quit as well,I find it freaken pointless coz dat ish aint gonna happen regardless.
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!