Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The haters Ball

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Quote from: briCK
I post nothing but hate...I hate cry whiny a** bitches that always mourn about the state of Hip Hop, weather you contribute or NOT just shut the f*** up...I can't stand having to stop drinking my beer coz you hate that the industry is all fcuked up..shut up drink beer and f*** sluts!

okay lets not resort to name callin, it's nt only sluts who mourn abt the state of hip hop, gt ths friend though while i grip tightly on a windhoek cold a** beer she starts mourning abt the retarted lines ths so called mcees spit, and im always like tru dat kissin that beer....

mcees also mourn abt the state of hip hop complainin abt jiggy hip hop and spaza f*** choke on a maf fahen black label and stay undagroung

oh and i also hate females who always floss their stupid malgamations of breasts, f*** it if god wanted us to have one huge membrane on our chests he would have created them tities like that you know...now buy a proper fitting bra and breath for f***sakes
 am hell behold!

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
f*** girls who pretend they're virgins when you know very well that she's been f***ed by millions.
f*** people who make sex seem like it's some horrible thing and blush everytime you talk about giving head.
f*** guys who mack you with their smelly breathes -"let me holla at you shorty"....f*** that-"let me get you a breath mint muthaf***er.what the hell makes you think you have a chance".
screw all you suckers who have something against me coz I flirt with some of the AG girls.SO WHAT IF I FIND THEM CUTE-clearly you need to learn a thing or two from me.
One more thing-f*** you to to all those who are thinking -"f*** this chic :twisted: "

Shit...that felt good. 8)
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
saskia u are felt. but lemme get at those cats who wanna force a conversation...u got a blunt?no? then f*** off..I'm that smart bitch who know a lot of words playa..., and I paid shitloads to learn em...me no F%#*in' talk for free

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
screw all 'em shawtys with stank breaf who are always tryin to tell a nigga a secret... on some 'come closer, i got somthing to tell you tip'. it clearly aint no secret that your hottdamn whisper stink!
stuff all yall shawtys who think the minute a dude says hi, they ak like he proposin and ish, and get all defensive on some iv got a boyfriend and ish.
Infact,screw all them shawtys and niggas with sanitary issues, from breaf,to armpit odour and whatever else.
Take a hottdamn baff!!!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Who the hell came out with Wigs,damn! They have taken over the world.
Out of every 5 females,3 is wearing a wig.Shit!!
You meet a lady,& think shes all that,the next morning you wake up,You see a wig on the floor, :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Screw all them bloody dealers who sell you KAK blunt when you're desperate and claim it's chronic & ish.
Screw all bitter black women who think ALL men are dogs jus coz one a**hole did them wrong & pull that whole "I'm a survivor" bull....oh yeah...
screw men who think all women are whores just coz they've been sleeping with trash.
Screw instant food....I want the real ish.Next thing you know we're gonna have canned pap...or even canned mogodu...eeeuw! :?
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
Quote from: "[color=green
Deacon Frost[/color]"]

Milk: Rumour has it milk was there when hate was invented and has a signed copy, the other one belongs to tate 8O

Childakapoet: He even hates pussy now what more can I say  8O

Brick: He's been off his game lately ever since he got tAINTED WITH LOVE, when he's at full strength he's quick to dick-slap these broads that don't wanna ackright.

Sensai-tate: The librarian his own tertiary course called Hate-ology or as he like to call it tate-ology. Sensai-hate...err I mean tate also wrote the best selling the "Idiots Guide to Hating".

Blaqsouljah: Has a blaq-belt in hate-fu, poor endzi had no idea what hit when she tried to get at the souljah himself she hasn't been heard from since. .

DUDE WHAT ARE U ON ABOUT?
TATE YEAH I BELIEVE U....................
BUT THE OTHERS?   ....NAH MAN

PS SCREW U...........

the brand®

• AG Veteran
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
Quote from: "[color=violet
NthabiSENG/NTHABELENG?"].[/color]
Screw all bitter black women who think ALL men are dogs jus coz one a**hole did them wrong & pull that whole "I'm a survivor" bull....oh yeah...
! :?

CO-SIGN THAT SHIT..................................

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Haai wena child.My full name aint Nthabeleng :? ...it's Nthabiseng...get it right 8)
In fact...SCREW YOU FOR THAT :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

"OUT NOW!!

the brand®

• AG Veteran
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
Lets start with him tbo whatshis face

unleash the hate :twisted:

*he spread all hate from his guts*

jsdhaseiugh luhvn8oubxdrulnh klghilvn x;o

the brand®

• AG Veteran
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
Quote from: "[color=olive
Nthabeleng[/color]"]Haai wena child.My full name aint Nthabeleng :? ...it's Nthabiseng...get it right 8)
In fact...SCREW YOU FOR THAT :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:

clearly u did not read the qoute properly

what screw me ???????????
shit girl u can only fantasize about screwing me.....

u aint toucjing my privates

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Nthabi"
Screw all them bloody dealers who sell you KAK blunt when you're desperate and claim it's chronic & ish.
screw men who think all women are whores just coz they've been sleeping with trash.
Screw instant food....I want the real ish.Next thing you know we're gonna have canned pap...or even canned mogodu...eeeuw! :?

word!

ppl think I am playing when i say this..I WILL NOT PAY FOR WEED..it gra** its grows on its own..why should I pay for shit that just grows? f*** that! besides I don't smoke putt!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ child,
 :roll: ....gotta dig you for being silly...ja ne...

"OUT NOW!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "childakapoet"
Quote from: "[color=green
Deacon Frost[/color]"]

Milk: Rumour has it milk was there when hate was invented and has a signed copy, the other one belongs to tate 8O

Childakapoet: He even hates pussy now what more can I say  8O

Brick: He's been off his game lately ever since he got tAINTED WITH LOVE, when he's at full strength he's quick to dick-slap these broads that don't wanna ackright.

Sensai-tate: The librarian his own tertiary course called Hate-ology or as he like to call it tate-ology. Sensai-hate...err I mean tate also wrote the best selling the "Idiots Guide to Hating".

Blaqsouljah: Has a blaq-belt in hate-fu, poor endzi had no idea what hit when she tried to get at the souljah himself she hasn't been heard from since. .

DUDE WHAT ARE U ON ABOUT?
TATE YEAH I BELIEVE U....................
BUT THE OTHERS?   ....NAH MAN

PS SCREW U...........

You might get kicked out of the L.O.H. for that shit child 8O

That not good enough for ya?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "Nthabi"
Oh yeah....that Munesti vs Zubz Battle Cry thread needs to quit as well,I find it freaken pointless coz dat ish aint gonna happen regardless.

I hate on everyone that misinterpretted the Zubz vs mUnetsi thread.
This is hip hop people!
Freakin Middlecla**-Can'twejustgetalong-SA-HipHop!