Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

[b]DAYLIGHT SOCCER WRIPP OFF [/b]

Mfanekiso Ngqondweni

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
:x yo ma pips .whats up wit this cat from overseas
comming tru to awa country  demanding some millionz  a month for couching soccer and shit  .
I mean theres a lot of unfinished RDP houses which still need funding.

Its hard enuff  for the gov erment to inject two cents into to the countries drama and arts fratenity  but, they can afford to trow away loadz of cash into some cats pockets ,whos most probably gonna step out as soon as the world cup finishes off .
Its not even guaranteed  that this foreign man is gonna snatch the gold .
look,we've got wise and couches like igeson and jommo who i feel can hold it down for the bafana bafana and  i dont understand why we're still sucking some overseas couch D**&&. :x

dont know about yall but i think it was a bad move to let that cat in .

Ndimkile!!!
mpuku ngempuku ngomnxunya wayo!!!

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
although i agree he's getting paid a f*ckload of money... that isn't money that could have been used to help with the construction of rdp houses, improving healthcare & the like. fifa has given safa about $20 mil. to get it's house in order & i suspect these are the coffers from which he's getting paid.

as ludicrous as his salary is: we shouldn't forget that one gets paid what other's believe the value of one's labour to be.
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato