don't bother going there it's a waste of time
when friends are dark days are few

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
went ther this weekend

:twisted:  :twisted:
who the f*** is that dude actin all big like the owner and shit when back then he was bouncer for the club

Dude had a problem with me havin dreads and shit talkin about " I Cause trouble"
Cracker a** kiss wanted to kick  me out the joint he was huffin and puffin.

i say we ban MARVEL PERIOD THEY SHOULD CLOSE IT

Shit like this make people all Xenophobic and then others suffer cause of their lack of thinkin
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "morph"

Dude had a problem with me havin dreads and shit talkin about " I Cause trouble"

I don't get it what do dreads have to do with making trouble?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
banned myself from marvel ages ago.
Its a different place from what is used to be
only go there when I know Nastie Ed or someone else I know is gonna be on the decks
apart from Zula and Fiction and sometimes lepht, there's nothing left for me on long street.

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
Quote from: "morph"

I don't get it what do dreads have to do with making trouble?

I dont know maybe him no being able too grow them has made him resent anyone with dreads

Beats me man :roll:
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Naturelle"
apart from Zula and Fiction and sometimes lepht, there's nothing left for me on long street.

Haha,,, so that's 3 places you're still cool with! You a Long St. groupie then! :)

But seriously,,, I decided to retire myself from Marvel quite a while ago too.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
@ Morph i juz thnk it waznt ur lucky nite..Marvel is too dingy i only pop in there wen thrz been no success in finding nice spots on Long...Marvel's gon' evil i swear :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
 am hell behold!

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
have been saying f*ck marvel for a while...! it used to play sum of the dopest music, but now is littered with lil' wannabees who enjoy bumping their heads to the likes of nelly & the black eyed peas! miss the fusbal though
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Quote from: "Dplanet"

Haha,,, so that's 3 places you're still cool with! You a Long St. groupie then! :)

hawu, Dpleazy...I ain't been on long since that nite of hymphatics effort at lepht or is it the night Ed was deejaying at marvel, which ever came last.  Somehow one can't avoid long street, one way or the other no matter how much you avoid it, something happens there and you've just gotta go, that's how I end up there.

alternatives?

Fridas on bree and Roosevelt on loop, out of town...

but lately HOME is best

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Dplanet"

hawu, Dpleazy...I ain't been on long since that nite of hymphatics effort at lepht or is it the night Ed was deejaying at marvel, which ever came last.  Somehow one can't avoid long street, one way or the other no matter how much you avoid it, something happens there and you've just gotta go, that's how I end up there.

alternatives?

Fridas on bree and Roosevelt on loop, out of town...

but lately HOME is best

I've been doing a good job of avoiding Long st. recently and I can't say I miss it. Why can't thursdays at Horror Cafe come to Cape Town!?

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
@ Morph i juz thnk it waznt ur lucky nite..Marvel is too dingy i only pop in there wen thrz been no success in finding nice spots on Long...Marvel's gon' evil i swear :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

for some strange reason it's turnet into Jo'burg type place for the love of me even the music is a bit off

Thats it i'd ratther drink cheap beers at Pigs than go to marvel i hand in my Charlis for good

** sniff sniff shed a tear**

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
the CT night life is boring. I just chill at home and party with my own music collection.

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
the CT night life is boring. I just chill at home and party with my own music collection.

Yup i feel you man

I got  Question who on AG remember a duy by the name of Thorax? :?:

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yeah, it's a bitch playing there now..

You have no idea how many requests i get for 'commercial hiphop'.

I feel like an alien. N marvel used to be my spot.

Damn frustrating when u got ladies all dressed up in the latest rnb/ho outfits coming up to the Tables in sour faced disgust everytime i play a song they dont know (aka havent heard on MTV in the last month)..... which is pretty much every song I play.

Had a guy storm out demonstratively when i told him that, No, I wont be playing sean paul in the next half hour.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DJ_Nastie_Ed"

Had a guy storm out demonstratively when i told him that, No, I wont be playing sean paul in the next half hour.

:lol: