Africasgateway.com

gIVING HEAD

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
None of my babi´s  friends like giving head. What is wrong with them?

It is a well known  fact that the human mouth is more filthy than that of a dog, thus it can cause serious infections. It also contains a large amount of very dangerous objects known as teeth, which can take a man´s penis off quite easily.

Dont they realise that by letting them put your most sensitive and valuable posession into a place that has the potential to cause such a serious amount of harm, you are demonstrating an amazing amount of trust? This kind of trust is only shared by people who, truly love each other and have a special bond, thus by asking your girlfriend to give you a blowjob, you are actually expressing your deep love for them? This is a very good way to strenghten your relationship.

Why do they find it disgusting to put your clean penis into their mouths, but have no problem licking your dirty fingers and kissing your filthy mouth?
Dont they realise the amount of power they possess, over you when they are busy blowing. It is also a very good form of exercise, as it helps firm those double chins.
Therefore I appeal to you and all women, to teach your friends and anyone else who doesn´t like giving head, the pleasures and benefits of oral sex.

I would also like some advice on how to convince these prudes, to blow the meatflute, and maybe also have a threesome if possible.
Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

Isis

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://nada
Giving head makes ma jaw muscles tired  plus u cats get all excited and push that thing down our throats makin a gal choke or wanna throw up.
i believe in 50-50, u do me- i do u ,ya dig

Anonymous

Firstly men aren´t exactly big on hygiene well most guys i know especially now with this fashion fad "the dirty look" just another excuse not to get intouch with some soap and water. Sorry to be mean guys but all my best mates are guys and well they tend to forget tht their chilling with a sista and disclose some hefty s..t,. The main reason why i wouldn´t give a guy blow is simply because i think it´s is an intimate thing to be experienced with someone whom u have been close with for a long time( longer than a week or a couple of months, more like a year)  
But frankly I really don´t uderstand this huge craze about sex and positions blah blah blah... Don´t people get it specially our sisters, we are dying this whole AIDS things is never gonna end until we just remain celibate(yes i said it NO SEX! well until the right person comes along). Women are always trying to do things to keep a man, if he can´t love you for who you really are a strong woman of colour, forget him, why should you sell your soul to please another. Know ur worth, respect yourself, love yourself and stay true to yourself. this is  something i read a while back just something for the sistas to think about:

I loved him...
He loved me...
I let him...
and he left me...
It´s not deep but it´s the truth sooner or later he si going to leave just protect yourself before you become a statistic. :-o

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
look @ thishttp://www.geocities.com/bluewaterrocket/health/cnn" TARGET="_blank">the importance of giving head

Now tell me that giving head is not a good thing.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
lol@pyro hahahahahah

but yeah i these broads should open up...i have resorted to babaric tactics...blackmail on some i disgust you thats why you dont wanna so i will make it easy on you and leave your triffling no head giving a**. or just shoving it in her mouth, getting them drunk makes them less inhibited..what i think tho is that these girls wanna its just that they too embara**ed if you make em comfy with it..shit you´ll be getting head all the time.

but on a serous note if you make her feel comfy about it she gonna gobble your man meat i get tooooooooo much head that at times i say nah hons letme just hit it.

if you want her to swallow hit with the ol oooops after busting a nut and give her tissue..nothing like the facial expression on a broad after the surprize attack.....

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

godComplex

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fuckyoutoo.co.za
yessus..... :-o
 know God personally in fact he lets me call him me

HiddenLymbz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://
Bru are you messin witt youngins(but they giving it up too) one hint.......ready........when you meet shorty get a feel for how innocent she is and where you could take the conversation make it a common subject of fun not harra**ment.......make her want it from you.....I ain´t try n say I´m the shit but i am straight forward and i will ask a woman if she swallows.....then you noe u gettin head!

Ladies are givin brain up daily............they just half to feel comfortable and I don´t noe whut dirty a** men u f***in witt.......all the cats I hang witt keep the balls clean just so we could get that head and ladies we got no problem takin it down wit the soft tounge technique but wash ya a** or let us wash it before we go down huh mann!  n knee briated thoughts......... onetime LWhy

[ This message was edited by: HiddenLymbz on 13-11-2003 18:17 ]
WHY?

blacKBull

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
i hear ya´ll! but quick question, lets say ur gurl dus give u head, so...that u cum while ur boy scout´s still in her mouth, would u give her a kiss after that?
coz 4sure she gon wanna kiss u!
h5> No one is untouchable!

Isis

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
lol at boy´s scout

c´mon blackbull if u don want to taste your own cum then why would u want a girl to taste it.
they have this pills a guy can take to make ur cum taste good. they got all flavors from strawberry to pineapple

Anonymous

Isis they got a website where i can order theeze flavors producin´ pills cause i done check the local stores the tell me mail order(now i´m thinking whut type of sideeffects do theeze pills have as well.......that shit appeals to freaks like me.......blkbull cum on now when u go down on ur gurl if u do.....u tellin me she don´t nut n yo mouth and then u kiss her.(u tellin me u cut ur pa**ion in order to wash ur mouth then come back to hit it!).........onetime LWhy........

Isis

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I saw them at a sex store i´m sure they have em all ova the net

but forget about em cauz these people jus wanna make a quick buck
side effects
balls may shrink, explode or fall off

sorry about(balls) i couldnt think of a scientific name

lilbabymm

• View Profile
 LOL

giving head aint so bad!
      its the thought of him tryin to make you take it all
 but if i spend 30minutes to an hour for you to nut
i ecpect you on your knees for the same amount or longer  ;-)
egan brown

Anonymous

LWhy says sorry 4 knot signing in............most of us who are not scared will do you women till you let it go on our faces! i will, no holdz bared.....take lead men........follow or lead! u choose..........theeze the last dayz....get urz! :-D

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
isis ya seem to be a spontanious gurl  how bout we hook up for a whole weekend of headfest
u gime i give yu  :-D