Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Are BLAQs RACIST??

surgeblaqstarr

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
When a white person makes a statement which emphasizes on the colour of a blaq person it is considered RACIST  Now if we make such statements against whites is it considered racist?
JUST ASKIN??????? :?:
ealTh is of the Heart and MInd,
Not of the Pocket....................................?????

f*** IT!! I Still PREFER tha POCKET!!

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
what i've been asking myself for a while is why there is a specific word (anti- semitism) to describe racism against jews while no one else gets a word?
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "afterbirth"
what i've been asking myself for a while is why there is a specific word (anti- semitism) to describe racism against jews while no one else gets a word?

that is very interesting question.

the only other example i can think of is the hatred of playas - 'playa hating' :)

(sorry,,, don't mean to derail this thread into comedy)

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
blacks are the BIGEST racist - especially the old ones
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
thekidd Wrote
When a white person makes a statement which emphasizes on the colour of a blaq person it is considered RACIST Now if we make such statements against whites is it considered racist?
JUST ASKIN??????? Question

In today's volatile society, most beleive blacks r the victims of racism, neva the other way round...all this coz of past experiences...Blacks call white folk cr@ckers in tracks (hiphop) e.g Dead prez et al. If a white rapper where expresses their hatred towards blacks and uses the N-word.... :evil:  :evil:  :evil: Thats there is "racism"...I blame it all on the media, they act as catalysts in creating that barrier between white and black. Seems if a white person's pissed at a black man and beats the shit out of him, and pa**es remarks of colour, he a racist. Activists interven here. And if a black man beats the shit out of a white man, pa**es remarks of colour,he a thug/criminal and police get involved...

Hope dat makes sense

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
8O

teheheheh

That not good enough for ya?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
8O

teheheheh

This chic ain't racist, she gangsta and needs to control her temper....

SubTopic

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yes blacks can be racist too.  Racism cannot be expressed by one race group only.  if people opened their eyes and ears in their own communities they will know that racism is part of all races.  in my experience living as a coloured man in a coloured community I can say that many coloured people are racist towards black and white people.  the use of the word "darkie" is used everyday.  in the same breath I have met black people who are racist towards coloureds and whites.  I wonder if you ever experienced the following where black people are very reluctant to integrate with other races.  this is most disturbing because you would imagine that black people would have learnt not to repeat the behaviour of the afrikaners or the nazi's.  yet I find that many black people really don't care about integrating into society and rather prefer to stick to their own.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"

the only other example i can think of is the hatred of playas - 'playa hating' :)

:lol:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"
havent we had this conversation AG?

I shit you not this is 3994872157329 time we've had this discussion  8O  8O  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
i remember when i just about joined ag rob-one raised an interesting point.
we were discussing someones line of tshirts they had released which had:
"black and proud" or something like that on it.

rob's point was: why is it acceptable for tshirts like that to be acceptable , but if a tshirt "white & proud" was worn - the wearer would immediately be labelled a white supremecist.
thats some food for thought.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Witness in silence"

rob's point was: why is it acceptable for tshirts like that to be acceptable , but if a tshirt "white & proud" was worn - the wearer would immediately be labelled a white supremecist.

You have got a point there, I think its lack of understanding, for example i believe its all in the tone and how someone says something, like if you greet with whats up my "Nigga" and a smile is that being racist?

I have seen a couple of these bumper stickers that say "Thank God I am a Black Man, Amen" and had it been vice versa then its white suprememicy? And what about NEDBANK offering extra shares if you are black? but coloureds and indians dont qualify, yet they were also oppressed? its all just  #ucked up, and honestly.

Its a mind that that people need to change or else it will go on for a long time.

My 3 cents on the matter.

Explicit

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
damnit! *being roped in*

...must be rough guys

but white people inherited this lack of sympathy from other races by marketing themselves for centuries as brutalisers, conquerors and supremacists. tell me of a place where whites have gone and the natives were not restless or rather happy with it. like I have said before, black people have tended to overlook the fact of Arab racism, which might have been worse for blacks in actual fact.but because whites have never really done anything to reconfigure the perception around them...they will continue to suffer the consequences of white supremacy...even when they know nothing about it and do not share those beliefs. ie, you cannot be proud of being white- it makes you a neo nazzi. its that same system in operation that dictates similarly how noone can say anything bad about jews simply because of the holocaust...and how no human suffering can equate that of the jews at the hands of nazzi germany...forget about apartheid, rwanda darfur. Jews got reparations godammnit! hows that.

's what happens when people internalise their pain...noone can tell them shit...so even if blacks are racist noone cares cus the white man was and continues to be the devil behind it. divisions among blacks will always be said to be the work of the white devil...the west...the US...blah blah blah...even when cats are just greedy and they really cant stand each other. that there is the white man's inheritance in the world. eish.

@ explicit wrote whats up my "Nigga" and a smile is that being racist?

first off LAY OFF THE N-BOMB G. it was given to us in bad taste, it was forced on us, we have since taken full ownership of it, with all its negativity and made it better for  ourselves to stomach, and generally prefer that all other races that have parttook of the negativity inherent lay off 'is all. word is not listed...we will not be selling any shares.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Quote from: Witness in silence

If I might add to that: Sunshine raised a much better argument which was that "white power/white pride" has a much nastier history behind it, so I retract the principle of my point, if not the actual point itself.

Do you want one for Christmas?
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com