Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Are BLAQs RACIST??

surgeblaqstarr

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
Chicken FeeT?Whats there to eat on a chicken feet?
ealTh is of the Heart and MInd,
Not of the Pocket....................................?????

f*** IT!! I Still PREFER tha POCKET!!

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
Do you want one for Christmas?

although that wasnt @ me - nah , personally i'll settle on a hiphocalypse mixtape.(hint hint nudge nudge) :wink:

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"

that is very interesting question.

the only other example i can think of is the hatred of playas - 'playa hating' :)

:lol:

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
Quote from: "melanin latte"
havent we had this conversation AG?

I shit you not this is 3994872157329 time we've had this discussion  8O  8O  :lol:  :lol:

WELL I GUESS THIS WUN IS GOING TO BE WUN OF THOSE NEVER ENDING QUESTS, LIKE THE QUEST FOR MAN TO FIND HANGOVER FREE BEER...

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
damnit! *being roped in*

...must be rough guys

white people inherited this lack of sympathy from other races by marketing themselves for centuries as brutalisers, conquerors and supremacists.  you cannot be proud of being white- it makes you a neo nazzi. i

@ explicit wrote whats up my "Nigga" and a smile is that being racist?

first off LAY OFF THE N-BOMB G. it was given to us in bad taste, it was forced on us, we have since taken full ownership of it,

Firslty If im white and Proud of it , you consider it wrong? So what am I suppost to tell my kids when they grow "Dont be proud to be white?" This is #ullshit, okey slavery was a bad period in our history and it was wrong, but you cant be claiming more than 100 years later that "We cant be proud because of what happenend in the past!"

Here a 4-11 for you, Did you know that before catholic churches did not allow poor "WHITE"people who could not read attend church? did you know that? So now according to you We must hate on the Catholic churches and they must not be proud of there religion. Is that what you are saying?

My next question is what if i get addressed as "White boy" or Wigger is that acceptable? When I talk to my boys they call me nigger and other names but "Slavery and opprestion is not on our minds because today we can stand next to each other and not get arrested! We got Freedom so lets be greatful and enjoy it instead of complaining about the past, its done. I wasnt there and nor were you, we never caused it, but we can prevent it from happening again.

Explicit

Deuce'sScoundral

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.knockknockfuckoff.com
Quote from: "afterbirth"
what i've been asking myself for a while is why there is a specific word (anti- semitism) to describe racism against jews while no one else gets a word?

coz jews are the most hated people in history (im waiting DeviousWordplay)
img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/smallville/images/kristin-kreuk.jpg[/img]

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
@expl.

no cat, im not saying you cant be proud- im just saying its hard for most people to feel for whites when it comes to race issues- so when one proclaims their proudness to be white they cant help but come off KKK-ish.all i'm saying is that that is the white man's cross/lot on this earth unfortunately, whether he is party to white supremacist beliefs or not.

but i just dont get being proud to be anything actually- how can you be proud of something you had nothing to do with and something as benign as skin colour at that.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
and no the past is not done dunny.and no, acting like its over with and not acknowledging it happenned helps nobody get over anything...accept maybe quell white guilt.if we act like its all good, then you have nothing to worry about right?its not all good, black people are still angry...maybe cordial...maybe hospitable...but still very much angry.and the playing field is far from level.black people, in Africa especially are far from transcending the effects of European and Arab adventurism. I could go on for days mapping how indigenous Africans are still feeling the repercusions...starting in SA.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
and no the past is not done dunny.and no, acting like its over with and not acknowledging it happenned helps nobody get over anything...accept maybe quell white guilt.if we act like its all good, then you have nothing to worry about right?its not all good, black people are still angry...maybe cordial...maybe hospitable...but still very much angry.and the playing field is far from level.black people, in Africa especially are far from transcending the effects of European and Arab adventurism. I could go on for days mapping how indigenous Africans are still feeling the repercusions...starting in SA.

Im sorry but i think you are the only one that still wants to go on and on and on, I wasnt there 100 years so your implemantations of guilty on white people is alittle extreme, Think about we are all happy today. And as for equal, I think the balance has shifted beyond equal, in S.A you have B.E.E and lot of black impowerment projects. In the States a Rapper is allowed to say what he wants and still make Millions, In Europe an African footballer gets a Good Salary and is not selected or left ont because of his skin colour. In Africa I dont think there is a White president and the coutry is run by Africans, not that i have a problem with that. I honestly dont know what your point is any more unless you want slaver to be reversed and maybe that will make you happy?

Explicit

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
And dont forget to look out for this!!!!!

Explicit

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
potential for going around in circles is huge...typical of the subject matter ofcourse. i dont think we's on the same page...i see your point, but its laced with a white perspective that refuses to see my bigger pic...as is mine that precludes me from seeing your bigger pic.so fuhget this.

why would you want to bomb the gautrain?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

yeah,,, all that accepted,,,

BUT you can't continue to blame ALL white people (or all europeans) for the actions of SOME white people and SOME europeans (or Arabs). Pick your targets carefully.

I know me or my family didn't benefit from apartheid in any way,,, it's hard for me to see that i benefitted from britain's colonisation of half the world either. my great grandfather was a coal miner.

You can be angry and resentful against me for the colour of my skin if you want, but how does that help you?

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"

yeah,,, all that accepted,,,

BUT you can't continue to blame ALL white people (or all europeans) for the actions of SOME white people and SOME europeans (or Arabs). Pick your targets carefully.

I know me or my family didn't benefit from apartheid in any way,,, it's hard for me to see that i benefitted from britain's colonisation of half the world either. my great grandfather was a coal miner.
You can be angry and resentful against me for the colour of my skin if you want, but how does that help you?

Neither did My family gain from Apartaeid, so to place us all in a box because of a minority is wrong. Its like you saying, if you are Muslim you are all bad because of suicide bombers!. Or all germans are anti-jew because of nazi's, or all Americans are Racist because of KKK!

Explicit

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
this is not a personal view, but  rather general. my aim was demonstrate a typical reaction to ex's view...one laced with black perceptions of injustice that precludes understanding of any other rationale. IM NOT RACIST, SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE WHITE (lol).

honestly though, we all generalise, but never really acknowledge how different our individual interactions with people of other races are. we'll have this and that to say about indians/whites/blacks/reds/greens on the general, but these issues do not permeate smaller circles and person-to-person relations.

like, actually, all blacks should go jump off a cliff...but sipho, you're not like the rest of them.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
why would you want to bomb the gautrain?

i would probably too :lol: