Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Let's start to be real men

SubTopic

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I used to belong to the born free kids as a teenager and did terrible things to rival gangsters.  Most of that life was spent in a haze.  but today I see what my actions has done to those around me.  my contribution to the destruction of the coloured race has left me feeling sick.  everyday I try and do something that will take that guilt away.  I was given that chance a few days ago when I walked into a old auntie who was getting robbed in elsies by some gangsters.  What we do is we walk away in all cases.  that day I decided to fight them. i got my a** kicked but i fight because if it was me i want people around me to help me.  they ran away but the auntie was not stabbed and I'm happy for that.  we must stand up to the kak that is going on in our communities.  as a gangster i always wondered why the community who outnumbered us never f***ed us up. i think that day is coming my friends.  the community is gonna turn on them and make them pay.  when the time comes i want to be there ready to take them on.  let them try and rape another kid, let them try and stab another kid, just let them try.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
respect to you my brother.
how do you feel now?
r u ok?

surgeblaqstarr

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
SubTopic I feel you on this one!If a community decides to take action against Thugs(community outnumbers them) then they gon' hesitate the next time they wana rob/rape/attack somebody! Yet we tend to turn a blind eye on this kinda things :?

LIfE is f***ED Up aint it :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
ealTh is of the Heart and MInd,
Not of the Pocket....................................?????

f*** IT!! I Still PREFER tha POCKET!!

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
:cry: Geez bra.
That's hectic. :cry:  :cry:
Glad you moved past that and are trying to make a change.
People like yourself are an inspiration to many although you may not hear or believe it.
Nuff Respect to You :wink:
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
I feel and Respect your move, It took a real man to do what you did!
I believe that if one person in a community can stand his ground it will inspire everyone to do what right.

Big up Much Respect

Explicit

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Respect to You,Bro! Some lil boys are watching & lookin for role models in the community.

MY POINT;
I know this may sound crazy 8) ,but i think you already turned over a new leaf;
I mean GANGSTAS DONT SURF THE NET RIGHT? 8) ;THEY DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT!

Respect FOR YOU BRA! :lol:

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
that's hectic man. are you gonn tell us more? explain the gang mindset to us. coz its complicated.

we just had a terrible case here in Grahamstown's ext. 6.

6 guys gang raped a 30 year old woman and her 78 year old aunt. They strangled one of them with a chord and burnt the thighs and private parts of the old woman with paraffin. The police were patrolling and saw the smoke, it was coming from the old woman who was burning.

the young woman was dead already. the old woman was able to tell the cops who the guys were b4 she died on her way to hospital.

these are boys in her community. people wanna kill these guys. but 'the law' must take its course.

im not for the death penalty, but funny, today im for mob justice. i wouldn't want the 'state' to have the power to kill them. but damn, the community is angry, its like  how else can we delete them from our lives.

SubTopic

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
Respect to You,Bro! Some lil boys are watching & lookin for role models in the community.

MY POINT;

that was a long time ago, i'm 27 years old now. i found a job and i changed my mindset because i saw that it was possible for me to change my ways.  what actually stopped me from doing the gang thing is a simple thing called motivation.  working and being motivated that i can be promoted or getting a pat on the back from my boss gives me hope. him showing me that i have potential to be what the f*** i wanna be.  knowing that I am no longer a slave to mandrax and that i put my money to feeding my family who are mostly unemployed. knowing that the children who live in my families house don't need to be scared of me and that i now live for them, to make them have a better chance.  most of the people i went to school with are either dead, drugged up or in jail. i tried to convert some of them but i understand that it's difficult.  they live in a haze.  they are not present in their bodies. i know because I went through that. in the past i would wake up and the previous night i stabbed someone a few times, but it felt like a dream to me. in the past 2 years i go around to people who i did bad things to and apologize. it's not easy living, you can be hard as f***, but you not going to sleep easily, you get nightmares and always wonder when god is going to seek his revenge.  i never did rape but i'm sure i've killed other gangsters in fights, but for me a man who rapes tells me there's something wrong with society and even though it's been around for ages it seems more prevalent now.  even as gangster's when you in pollsmoor and you have raped even the gangsters don't tolerate that sort of crime and you will pay for it in jail but that was then.  now most criminals add rape as part of their job description. this disturbs me because it has happened to my sister and even when you know who did it the courts almost seem not interested and they always get off. this thing is spiralling out of control. we always expect other people to sort out the problem for us. but we must realise that we must join in to make our places safe for our children.  if we just go home and watch tv and ignore and hide then we are as guilty as they are. we must take a stand.  if we start then other's will follow. this happend the other day when a friend came over and brought 2 friends with him that i did not know.  they were both privates from the ugly's and were talking in my lounge about how they wanted to get their money on friday so i told them to get the f*** out of my house and to think about how they are destroying the community and told them to think about their actions and said that i am living proof that you can change your life for the better. they left with respect because they know what i was capable of and i have my stripes but whether the message sank in is another question.  to me to sort this problem out you need to discipline them, because even when i was deep in the gankland i could fool my way out of the those ngo and nicro workshops to make people think i was rehabilitated. what i really needed was discipline. the only reason why i got away with it all was because nobody fought back. it was so easy, you pull a knife and the person almost collapses with fear.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
so the granny?did she thank you?(not that its important)

i dont exactly handle it well when im approached by someone who wields a knife.
what does a skinny dude like me do against a knife man?
i was the kid with the gla**es all my life so im sort of like a walking target.

look, i have my beliefs in protection by a creator but im not naive to the fact that this type of thing can happen anywhere , anytime.

ps - the photograph in your posts - did you take it?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "SubTopic"
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"

MY POINT;

that was a long time ago, i'm 27 years old now. i found a job and i changed my mindset because i saw that it was possible for me to change my ways.  what actually stopped me from doing the gang thing is a simple thing called motivation.  working and being motivated that i can be promoted or getting a pat on the back from my boss gives me hope. him showing me that i have potential to be what the f*** i wanna be.  knowing that I am no longer a slave to mandrax and that i put my money to feeding my family who are mostly unemployed. knowing that the children who live in my families house don't need to be scared of me and that i now live for them, to make them have a better chance.  most of the people i went to school with are either dead, drugged up or in jail. i tried to convert some of them but i understand that it's difficult.  they live in a haze.  they are not present in their bodies. i know because I went through that. in the past i would wake up and the previous night i stabbed someone a few times, but it felt like a dream to me. in the past 2 years i go around to people who i did bad things to and apologize. it's not easy living, you can be hard as f***, but you not going to sleep easily, you get nightmares and always wonder when god is going to seek his revenge.  i never did rape but i'm sure i've killed other gangsters in fights, but for me a man who rapes tells me there's something wrong with society and even though it's been around for ages it seems more prevalent now.  even as gangster's when you in pollsmoor and you have raped even the gangsters don't tolerate that sort of crime and you will pay for it in jail but that was then.  now most criminals add rape as part of their job description. this disturbs me because it has happened to my sister and even when you know who did it the courts almost seem not interested and they always get off. this thing is spiralling out of control. we always expect other people to sort out the problem for us. but we must realise that we must join in to make our places safe for our children.  if we just go home and watch tv and ignore and hide then we are as guilty as they are. we must take a stand.  if we start then other's will follow. this happend the other day when a friend came over and brought 2 friends with him that i did not know.  they were both privates from the ugly's and were talking in my lounge about how they wanted to get their money on friday so i told them to get the f*** out of my house and to think about how they are destroying the community and told them to think about their actions and said that i am living proof that you can change your life for the better. they left with respect because they know what i was capable of and i have my stripes but whether the message sank in is another question.  to me to sort this problem out you need to discipline them, because even when i was deep in the gankland i could fool my way out of the those ngo and nicro workshops to make people think i was rehabilitated. what i really needed was discipline. the only reason why i got away with it all was because nobody fought back. it was so easy, you pull a knife and the person almost collapses with fear.

I dont know how r u feelin,but.Thanks! for the story man.

Back then,At home we were given gas sprayz to use it against muggers,shit that thing can choke you out;
SPRAY THEM MOf***ERS OUT; :lol:

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Im glad to see that not all the gansters end up in a coffin before they change, you are living proof that it can be done...

Explicit