• http://www.africasgateway.com
I know 4 sur dat sumbody gotta be on so jus f***in talk 2 me ayit?! :-W
spread love in da music

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Good golly miss moly,

What´s on your mind today ? I´m at the office, swamped with work, but i can still find time for u  :-]  :-]  :-]

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 18-11-2003 04:19 ]
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
Nothing, just my maths exam thats gonna kill me cos i havnt revised and the fact that thats wat ive got to sped my weekend doing. Lifes a bitch... Nd you? Hows ur wifey? Wat did she say wen i called nd u wer with her?
spread love in da music

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Ok Moly, let´s try this one more time.

She is not my wifey, she is my girlfriend. As in a friend of the female sex.
She was cool with me talking to u though. She knows that i gotta get this dough therefore i have to network with all sorts of people.

So have u written a rhyme for my album yet ? Should i still come on Sunday to hear it ?
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
moly sup?

briCK is online speak to me
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Well umm bout sunday i don think so cos im kinda caught up studyin and im still workin on dat rhyme

Neway SORI! fine ur GIRLFREND sounds cool. Dus she kno wat u think o my voice?

Oh ya plz mail me a picture... remember our little agreement and dont give me dat bullshit bout ladies being first os im not a lady.
spread love in da music

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
mrc are you recruitng female mcs, and how do youplan to distribute your shit, when do you plan to have done by and who does your production, got djs? need one? tell me more bout your project, i coulda asked in the last thread you posted but you specifically asked for females

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Sup briCK, nuthin hapenin wit me.. did u get my sms dis mornin? Like around 5:20?
spread love in da music

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
yeah..what were you doing up so early? and its cool i understand bout friday...so what were doing awake so early sending smss..your voice is aight you speak very little tho you the shy type?

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I get up at 4.30 every morning to work out nd get my daily fix of hip hop (wateva it is on dat day) nd HELL NO am i da shy type. Im completely da opposite. Its just dat u got me eatin chocolate cake.
spread love in da music

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote:

18-11-2003 at 04:26, briCK wrote:
mrc are you recruitng female mcs, and how do youplan to distribute your shit, when do you plan to have done by and who does your production, got djs? need one? tell me more bout your project, i coulda asked in the last thread you posted but you specifically asked for females

Here´s the deal:

I busy setting up a home studio which will be complete by next year February.
I still have to get a mixer, Studio Monitors, desks, paint the room, put in carpet on the floor, get a mic stand and get some studio foam for soundproofing.

After that  i´m going to register my own label as a CC. This compilation will be released via this label. Distribution-wise i haven´t really talked to anyone, but the plan was to press a limited amount of copies first(100 to be exact), which will be distributed to a few radio stations just to get a buzz going. After that we starting organizing shows  to grow the demand. Initially people can order directly from me , but i´m hoping the demand will then grow, then i can speak to music buyers from record shops for a consignment kinda deal.
I´m not only looking for female MC´s, but basically anyone who is tight and wants to get some exposure. This will be kinda like a soundboming 2. I will be handling most of the production and some other producers will contribute tracks as well.

I definitely need a DJ to put some scratches on some of the tracks. I have already bought some records that i need to be scracthed for like a hook (Primo style). I just need to buy a SL or something decent as i currently have a manual drive GEMINI turntable which i mainly use for sampling.

That´s my plan right there.
D.I.Y.

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 18-11-2003 04:54 ]

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
 :-(

i am moving this thread..

please post this under general disscusions okay

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
moly aight space cholate cake is always the shit..

working out? tae bo and shit??

MrC sounds like a plan that will work, nah that tight bra do what you gotta do and shit...if you need any a**iatance holla i know enuff tight mcs, my distribution comany..due to offical launch january has a shitload of mcs gicving in they cd-r copies to see if i can help get em exposure, a compilation ifigured is the only way to go so maybe i can give you cd-r to listen to?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Thanks man. Yeah, u can definitely pa** that CD-R on and let me listen to it.

Tell me more about your distribution company man. Will u be able to distribute my product throughout South Africa ? Maybe even Southern Africa (Zimbabwe, Botswana, etc ) if i sign a distribution deal with u . How much do u charge ?

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
Mr.C..wheres your studio at?i hope its in the suburbs or the CBD, my lazy a** is not in the mood for going to the hood..no I swear i´m not afraid of black people! :-]

hopefully i´ll have some shit for you by the end of this month..Brick..moly is takin you to jail.

anyone here goin to ludacriss in dec?brick you goin to insanity in dec?

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate