Africasgateway.com

October's Hype Magazine [First Mizi Edition]

Dpleezy · 131 · 42690

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Yeah....cool!
Are you talking about the night at her place where we were all smoking like there's no tomorrow & ya'll were drinking Russian Bear...yoyoyoyoyoyo!

Damn...That was some hectic ish...
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
what about Nthabi t-shirts? you feel me briCK?

ANYTHING for Nthabi! Ntha is your name copywrited? I was thinking about getting a tat!

8)
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
I got the Nthabi Action Figures, they are so cool, they rap, Can you believe it! , you can chose between battle mode and fresstyle mode.

Also I got the Crazy-lu one its also dope, he dont rap or say anything but its still cool. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Anyone intrested! Its only R89.99 each.
Or just go to www.localrapperactionfigures.com

Explicit

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Went 2 check out some books @ CNA.
came across  tha hype & copped it.

from the 2nd to the last page it was worth 2 read and entertaining,ha! i  even got all the answears right in the last page 4 the first time 8)

The editor shows hunger 2 drive the mag 2 new heights, hes gotta a lot 2 prove 2 the haters & got it right the first time.the word on the street section was spot-on and informative.....all articles were cool.

the car section is plain wack,period. :evil:

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Nice editorial Mizi

Nice Nthabi interview & photoshoot

I particularly like the "Scenez" part. Hopefully they can keep that a constant feature exposing all corners of the SA hip hop landscape.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Nthabi"
Yeah....cool!
Are you talking about the night at her place where we were all smoking like there's no tomorrow & ya'll were drinking Russian Bear...yoyoyoyoyoyo!

Damn...That was some hectic ish...

still have flashbacks to that night- "truth, dare or the bear!"  :?

happy to see u blowing up- hold it down
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
ooooooooooohhhhhh yeah ya all u f***ers who didnt wannna hook me up a bootleg of the hype mag...i finally got me fingers on it, i guess from now on i will have to wait a month to get it..but hey better late than never..

now lets see wat the fuss... ... let me read this over lunch, ( coffee  :roll: )

mizi.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hypemagazine.co.za
@ eraze

Yo how was it trying to find HYPE in Zambia? Which store did you get it from?

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
@ mizi... not hard, i have jus realsied that i will be coming in late...very late..

about tha mag, mmmm  not that much of a difference, esp when it comes to the style of writing, i feel its shallow plus the amount of research is not enuff, so far we are not getting that info that we dont really know, if u look at it, it feels like it was written for cats that are new to hip hop...the editors letter just goes to push that angle more by, going on talking bout hip hop and where it started...mizi..mmm, wat was up wit that..that wud have gone down proper for the 1st issue...i understand it was yo 1st issue... but come on... ... all in all its still dre d. o. p.e.. am feeling it...and cant wait to see how and in which direction it will grow...

reviews where dope... ...

is it me or is every arfikanaar hip hop cat that comes out reffered to as having the sickest flow...wats up wit that...

the jigga and cube piece weere weak... the cashless piece ended all of a sudden, didnt really get the point of it...i got some info from it, but it was as if it was a pop up on the net... ...

will be back

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "eraze"

the editors letter just goes to push that angle more by, going on talking bout hip hop and where it started

yeah that did sort of throw me a bit..but I let it slide for two reasons

1) Some cats know Mizi some don't and you know how heads is like.."you the f*** is you?" so in a way...(though it was condensending to some degree) he had to prove that he knows about the art and its history...and  as editor you on the blast JUST beacuase! I know niggaz... shit i do that all the time....Mizi? the f***s a Mizi and why is he an editor? where he from? He a MC?..nah f*** that nigga! he killing hip hop!  f*** Hype you know how niggaz talk

2) Sadly hip hop is for the kids and half them little f***ers know NOTHING..so it cool either way
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.