briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
:x

I think Its time black people get blasted.

See I am not rasist I have a black family..

I do not trust back people for shit,,if it was not for our common situation I don't think i'd have black friends.

it starts from ukuloyana right through to ukuthakathana..why? mmm? don't we have enough shit to deal with without having to fight amongst each other. I come from a family with a loooooooooong history that dabbles in "witchcraft" there were some accusations that Nandi(whom I am decendent of) used "witchcraft" and as a result uShaka was a product of a profesy. mmmmm? what wrong with you people I suppose we can blame a lot on white people they brought it upon themselves messing with a race with its own issues.

I have had a multitude of deadbeat black friends all they taught me was to fight, smoke , steal and drink..nothng else none of my friends taught me about Economics or numbers they left that to the white man..shame on you.

mmm? how are we supposed to raise children while listening to distructive music mmmmm? So what if I have car and you don't mmmm? darkies hhayi..mmmm? what wrong you people? what is even worse is the darkies who sellout other darkies for white peoples papers mmmm?

Nxa!
ggggaa!

mmmmmmm? whats in your heads?

any race want to adopt me please send address and forms to my e-mail addy..

U steal money and are dumb enought to get caught, you vote for the wrong people...

mmmmm? why do you people like things? mmmm? you steal peoples cars, fridges and even fences? mmmmm? WIRE you steal WIRE...cummon man ..mmmm?

you steal cows..in fact you steal ANYTHING..I stole a piece of cactus about last week sometime mmm? why? I don't even know why I steal anymore..I am stealing pens paperclips paper..PAPER I don't have a printer at my place but I stole a whole BOX of Mondi Rotatrim paper why? coz i am black..mmmmm?

they call you names and you do nothing..bush-baby? thats what I was once called by someone BUSHBABY...the thing with you blacks is that you wanna chill, have sex drink and sit under the shade of trees and do nothing. mmmm? sit in the shade..white people are busy going to space all you are doig is eating gra** like cows mmmm? fine we pull snakes by they tails we fear no animals we can shag a for hours on end whatever..but can you build a phone? mmmm? do you even know what a phone is? blacks! sit under the shade and talk ALL day...mmm?

white people invented matches what did you invent? pyramids? pssssh not while you chiling in the shade.

Honestly as a black what are you thinking off?

1)Money
2)sex
3)i duuno sex
4)money
5)trees
6)money
7)sex?

take you pic if you not thinking of one of the above you black card has been revoked

oh shit wait wait...music also can be added to that list.

mmmmmm? chill in-by-the-coner looking at people i a menacing way..sis

I have to go petnd to work but ill be back ..you need to be told

gggga!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
:lol: what happened to your coloured peeps thread bro?

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
now u r in for it briCk... watch these restless natives have a go @ u!
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
ok im not for the stealing.

but what's wrong with chillin under the trees and doing nothing?

capitalism came with its work ethic, now we forced to look busy all the damn time.

capitalism came with the white man.... we just wanna pick the berries off the tree when we hungry..... drink from the stream when we thirsty...

look what the white man did. he invented money and made us have to work for it. he took the berries and packaged them as jam and our Diabetes shot up because of all the added sugar. then he fenced off the river and put the water in bottles. or sold it to us over the tap.

now we dont live by the river so it gets polluted by the by products of the jam factory. now we have to work at the jam factory for peanuts. so our sons are mad they go break into the white mans house. they sell his dvd for nothing so they can just get a few bucks to chill. free. no problems.

then the white man invented policemen to watch over his fenced property. now our sons are all in jail getting angrier. raping each other, thugging around. stealing more stuff from the white man. now they just steal from anybody, even each other. coz all they want is to just chill.

all we wanna do is eat and sleep mannnnnnnnnnnn................

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sunshine"
ok im not for the stealing.

but what's wrong with chillin under the trees and doing nothing?

capitalism came with its work ethic, now we forced to look busy all the damn time.

capitalism came with the white man.... we just wanna pick the berries off the tree when we hungry..... drink from the stream when we thirsty...

look what the white man did. he invented money and made us have to work for it. he took the berries and packaged them as jam and our Diabetes shot up because of all the added sugar. then he fenced off the river and put the water in bottles. or sold it to us over the tap.

now we dont live by the river so it gets polluted by the by products of the jam factory. now we have to work at the jam factory for peanuts. so our sons are mad they go break into the white mans house. they sell his dvd for nothing so they can just get a few bucks to chill. free. no problems.

then the white man invented policemen to watch over his fenced property. now our sons are all in jail getting angrier. raping each other, thugging around. stealing more stuff from the white man. now they just steal from anybody, even each other. coz all they want is to just chill.

all we wanna do is eat and sleep mannnnnnnnnnnn................

see!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I THINK THAT JOURNALIST WHO WROTE "CAPITALIST NIGGER" IS MAD.
Ja! Not all Black people who got money like 2 show-off & drink Heineken,& likes to dance,& go to parties. :x  :lol:

But the book is good to read though!Interesting theories of which some are 80% to 90% are true.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
but I like the thought eat and sleep...go to space if you want  just wanna chill.

you bushbabies bang drums gyrate and talk about your history and are too proud to be black..you got flat noses bit butts..walk arounf naked

ggggaaa! you eat all sorts of things insects? huh? why would you eat gods creatures...

Sunshine talking of botled water does it make any sense why you should pay for shit that just grows? makes no sense to me..mmmm? you drop out of School cause they teaching you bullshit...you wear fancy clothes just to hide your povety mmmm?

Why can't you invent things anything...while I agree that you know all about the universe space time etc you refuse to document it..mmm? mmmm? you act silly and stupid to fool people into thinking you are like that...mmmm? gggaaa!

why can't you bottle water and sell it? mmm? I know why you just wanna chill in the shade eat berries from tree and drink unsteralized water...in fact here is an intresting story abut purified water if it really was dirty why did those that drank not instantly drop dead? mmmmm?

How can someone who has never seen an Elephant cause they don't exist in thier continet name it and write volumes of books about it nd how they discovered it. Lazy blacks I won't hire nonee of you for shit..I used to chill and smoke with a security guard..true you are a herbalist but to the white man you are a common security guard..and WHY WHY WHY are you always talking mmmm? strolling walking arounf carefree like you own the Planet?

mmmmmm?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
lets think about it...The White people have Nuclear bombs what you gonna do..chuck spears at Aeroplanes mmmm?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
but I like the thought eat and sleep...go to space if you want  just wanna chill.

you bushbabies bang drums gyrate and talk about your history and are too proud to be black..you got flat noses bit butts..walk arounf naked

ggggaaa! you eat all sorts of things insects? huh? why would you eat gods creatures...

Sunshine talking of botled water does it make any sense why you should pay for shit that just grows? makes no sense to me..mmmm? you drop out of School cause they teaching you bullshit...you wear fancy clothes just to hide your povety mmmm?

Why can't you invent things anything...while I agree that you know all about the universe space time etc you refuse to document it..mmm? mmmm? you act silly and stupid to fool people into thinking you are like that...mmmm? gggaaa!

why can't you bottle water and sell it? mmm? I know why you just wanna chill in the shade eat berries from tree and drink unsteralized water...in fact here is an intresting story abut purified water if it really was dirty why did those that drank not instantly drop dead? mmmmm?

How can someone who has never seen an Elephant cause they don't exist in thier continet name it and write volumes of books about it nd how they discovered it. Lazy blacks I won't hire nonee of you for shit..I used to chill and smoke with a security guard..true you are a herbalist but to the white man you are a common security guard..and WHY WHY WHY are you always talking mmmm? strolling walking arounf carefree like you own the Planet?

mmmmmm?

FREAKSHOW :roll:  8O  8O
true though

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

SubTopic

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
the white man didn't invent money or police.these were in existance in african cultures when europeans were still barbarians.check your history facts people!we just bitter that the white man beat us at our own game.believe it or not slavery was part of african culture too.we built the pyramids did we not?but what happened to us?
the thing we must learn is this.we cannot be bitter that the white man f***ed us up.instead we cry and feel sorry for each other.we cannot take it like a man.they beat us fair and square.in this life if you get beat up you take it like a man and move on.sometimes we africans act like babies.the white man used to f*** up their children in school when they misbehaved.that is discipline! we africans don't like discipline.that's why we got rid of corporal punishment.sometimes we act like gays.the truth is we cannot take it like a man.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
gggaaa..

someone help spell te sound of ukunxapha

sis

gaaaa

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
^^^^^^^HELP IS ON ITs way^^^^
NNXXX!

NX!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "SubTopic"
the white man didn't invent money or police.these were in existance in african cultures when europeans were still barbarians.check your history facts people!we just bitter that the white man beat us at our own game.believe it or not slavery was part of african culture too.we built the pyramids did we not?but what happened to us?
the thing we must learn is this.we cannot be bitter that the white man f***ed us up.instead we cry and feel sorry for each other.we cannot take it like a man.they beat us fair and square.in this life if you get beat up you take it like a man and move on.sometimes we africans act like babies.the white man used to f*** up their children in school when they misbehaved.that is discipline! we africans don't like discipline.that's why we got rid of corporal punishment.sometimes we act like gays.the truth is we cannot take it like a man.

what?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
white people invented money?

here we go again.

doesn't anyone care about facts?