Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Tim WestWood at CarFAX

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Since no one peeped out the other thread, here are my comments about the Tim Westwood gig at Carfax. If u were there just drop your thought about the whole thing.

I had a great f***in time. The honeys where off the hook.

Tim Westwood is wack as f***. He played all the regular shit that u hear on the radio,biggie,tupac,missy elliot,Jay-Z. That muthaf***a must have played the entire 50 cent´s CD. I was mad disappointed though. The only good thing about his set, was the video they where showing on the wall, of all the parties he DJ´s at. He definitely plays at some of the hottest parties around the world man. You know, the kinda parties where every Chic is on some freaky shit, bouncing those booty´s like it aint nothing.

Naked DJ came after that and definitely held it down. He played all the underground shit i liked. I was f***in reciting to every song he played and muthaf***as was all looking at me like "why does he know all the songs".HAHAHA. I was up in the spot with Bad Boy T, Tumi from the Volume was also there, the Pure Monate Show cats were all there (hola Spykos). It was off the hook man.

Brick where u there ? Did u see the honey that was wearing the white shorts and boxing shoes ? She was mad thick man, i danced with her for a while then she dissed me.
  :-(
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Princesscribe

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Tim Westwood was the biggest dissapointment EVER!!!! After a while I just chilled and mingled while he played then I was back on the dancefloor when naked played. But I have to say that was still a dope party its been a while since I last had that much fun. I got some tight blunt too got home around 8am, damn! I don´t know about the cartoon pron though.
ive, love and create

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Where were u chillin Princess ? I was getting my jig on around the area just b4 the stage.I had on a "Kurt Cobain" t-shirt. What were u wearing, maybe i saw u, maybe i even tried to step to u. U never know.

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 24-11-2003 06:52 ]
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Princesscribe

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Okay I do remember someone wearing a kurt cobain t-shirt I just can´t remember the face. I had on a blue and grey striped top, I was witha light skinned girl.
ive, love and create

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i was there too...i chilled outside for a while smoking blunts with my boy and drinking myself rotten, saw maaaaaaaaaad bitches whoa i never even knew there were so many broads in j-sec tight ones for that matter. i chilled outside hollared at my boy DJ C-Live, the BMP, them niggas was selling they shit outside the club..then all hell went loose..my boy and got beef with some cats and them niggaz rolled up, we saw them f***ers and we ignored they juvinile a**es till they step to me on some can i have a drag..aight i let the nigga hit it, then he walks away with my blunt, i mean take my beer take my ciggy..just get you filthy paws off my weed bitch..so we swung on tem niggas, they swang back...and from nowhere there was like a huge brawl coz apparently these kids be pissing everone the f*** off..i think the fight was like 20ppes deep with the bouncers too..cops weree called so we took off and i left my car outside running from jake..they caught up to us..white cops at that..go figure, when it rains it pours...so after catching a beat down from the cops they drop me off by my car an tell us to leave coz we disturbing the peace...we leave light a blunt and came back later with my boy by this time the bouncers wen´t having it so we split..and blew that joint went to the hood soweto for some decent fun..ha..lovly weekend..sad i missed the show but the fun outside was good enuff...

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yo brick man sseems like most of the time u goy beef with someone

how does this happen seems like trouble always follow you
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i am the type that refuses to grow up...i´ll never grow up i´m grown a** kid so i always get myself in un-nessesary fight but most of the time its coz in the past i was a hot head gun totting gang leader hahahaha...but yeah i´ve calmed down a little now
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Anonymous

For a complete gig review of what went down at Carfax with Wackwood check out www.hiphocalypse.co.nr its the hottest site on the net! :-o

SpogOne

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
thanx but no thanx chickenhead, i prefer gateway.
ne was blunted on arrival
focused on survival
so he embraced the retro
all tha bitches called him tribal
now they wanna read his palms
and study with him tha bible