Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

BAN THESE DUDES!!!

DB Cooper

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Moderators and AG users....

The type of blantant rasicm and general ignorance displayed in the thread,"Name calling by furheads or whites?" is f***ing disgusting!!!! How can
people be so base and undiluted in their obvious prejudices?!

As a person of colour(and Im sure many others non-white and white would agree), that type of talk has no place in modern civilized society. Especially in a continent like africa and a country like south africa, with so much baggage and history affected by the comments and attitudes displayed in that thread.

I havent been a AG member for too long, but Im sure many users would second the banning of BOTH mn-thth-gb-sr AND GIO VAHK from this site. You guys are f***ing pigs....

Peace.
F Doom said, ""Average MCs is like a T.V. blooper. MF DOOM, he's like D.B. Cooper - out with the moolah".

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
i've told mn-thth-gb-sr that he/she/it might be responsible for a genocide one day....like on the serious, what the f*** is it sipping on? as for GIO VAHK...

yeah they might be best off banned...but is there anything stopping them from signing up under different aliases?

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
how was it possible for me to miss out on all the exciting developments...

GIO VAHK

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/gio_vahk187/Kriminele_Pedigree.html
I can understand that you want me banned (not actually like I care...) but how could you have allowed shit like mn-thth-gb-sr's to be posted on this site in the first place?  After reading his piece anger just blazed out of me - coz why is it cool that he can diss and bring down my people but I'm so wrong for dissing his?
Anyway, that's not the point -
I WANT TO KNOW why you allowed mn-thth-gb-sr to say things like that without deleting the post and why it's cool for black dudes to bring their opinions to light (no matter how racist and grotesque) and why your only sollution would simply be to ban me from this (AFRICAN)site?
It seems the only whiteys welcome here are a** kissers and wimps who take insults lightly and agree on everything - well f*** that! you expect me not to snap back at these furhead insults? I should just sit back and watch as this person calls my people vermin, and lower than animals?
You know, mn-thth-gb-sr can get away with anything - THAT SHIT HE WROTE HASNT BEEN DELETED WHY THE f*** NOT?

C'mon - realistic situation
If a white guy posted a whole f***in short story on this site about how blacks are vermin and pests and about how superb the white man is blah blah blah I can guarantee you that the post wouldve been deleted before anyone could read it...  But nowadays everyone is having a kick out of breaking down and degrading white people - so let's ask this: could it be that AG is in favour of black criteria? Why would you allow stuff like that to be said about whitesbut dont tolerate negative opinions from whites to blacks?  

Ban me from your precious site, but please remove the furhead kak - just be fair -
You didnt want a post about a whitey insulting blacks so you deleted it, now please, delete the post about a black dude insulting the whiteys, coz that's where this all started.
Oh and Cooper, please, change your furhead avatar.  And remember, here on AG we like insultin' us some crackers, so keep it comin... please follow the example of "black people were never slaves never" and let's piss us off some hillbillies, wait on their response and hopefully get enough votes to ban they white a**es from AG FOREVER!

So, moderators, ban this "racist" from the site, but remember to keep the black opinionated posts on it and delete the white ones - this way, you can always remember that you too show signs of rascism - but only the "right kind" of rascism - the one where whites receive all the hatred.
f*** all yall...
very1 is entitled 2 my opinion
People=shit
GioVahk 4 Loreen
e=mcGio
http://www.geocities.com/gio_vahk187/Kriminele_Pedigree.html
www.facultyofhiphop.org.za

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I can only speak for myself as we don't have an official policy at AG (at least not one I am aware of),,, but I am not in favour of censorship because I fundamentally believe in free speech.

I have given my criteria for deleting threads before,,, but just for the record here they are again:

1. Double posts

2. Blatant spam (people posting links to products and services in multiple threads).

Just because mn-thth-gb-sr is not banned doesn't mean AG supports his views. It's just one person's view - and you'll notice that almost every single response was negative. If you take the time to read AG you'll see that people disagree about almost everything,,, including race issues. However, we generally seem to be able to do it in a civilised way without resorting to trading insults.

I do not want to ban anyone, or delete people's opinions I don't agree with. My experience of forums is that people like mn-thth-gb-sr do not stay for long. The fundamental essence of a forum is an exchange of ideas, discussion and debate. Inflammatory dogmatic rhetoric can only shock people for so long before it gets boring as it goes nowhere.

DB Cooper

• Guppie
    • View Profile
First off...It looks like u didnt read my post carefully enough, as i requested the banning of BOTH the white and black supremacists.

It seems unlikely u guys will be banned...but hey, what can i do. Its clear that if u guys can post that ish on this shit, then  that train of thought must surely translate into your private lives, which no-one can ban you from. As unfortunate as it is...i cant even switch on my computer without having racism in my face. Whats the use of banning you two if you can switch off your computer and go be racist outside in the street.
F Doom said, ""Average MCs is like a T.V. blooper. MF DOOM, he's like D.B. Cooper - out with the moolah".

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "GIO VAHK"
I can understand that you want me banned (not actually like I care...) but how could you have allowed shit like mn-thth-gb-sr's to be posted on this site in the first place?  After reading his piece anger just blazed out of me - coz why is it cool that he can diss and bring down my people but I'm so wrong for dissing his?
Anyway, that's not the point -
I WANT TO KNOW why you allowed mn-thth-gb-sr to say things like that without deleting the post and why it's cool for black dudes to bring their opinions to light (no matter how racist and grotesque) and why your only sollution would simply be to ban me from this (AFRICAN)site?
It seems the only whiteys welcome here are a** kissers and wimps who take insults lightly and agree on everything - well f*** that! you expect me not to snap back at these furhead insults? I should just sit back and watch as this person calls my people vermin, and lower than animals?
You know, mn-thth-gb-sr can get away with anything - THAT SHIT HE WROTE HASNT BEEN DELETED WHY THE f*** NOT?

C'mon - realistic situation
If a white guy posted a whole f***in short story on this site about how blacks are vermin and pests and about how superb the white man is blah blah blah I can guarantee you that the post wouldve been deleted before anyone could read it...  But nowadays everyone is having a kick out of breaking down and degrading white people - so let's ask this: could it be that AG is in favour of black criteria? Why would you allow stuff like that to be said about whitesbut dont tolerate negative opinions from whites to blacks?  

Ban me from your precious site, but please remove the furhead kak - just be fair -
You didnt want a post about a whitey insulting blacks so you deleted it, now please, delete the post about a black dude insulting the whiteys, coz that's where this all started.
Oh and Cooper, please, change your furhead avatar.  And remember, here on AG we like insultin' us some crackers, so keep it comin... please follow the example of "black people were never slaves never" and let's piss us off some hillbillies, wait on their response and hopefully get enough votes to ban they white a**es from AG FOREVER!

So, moderators, ban this "racist" from the site, but remember to keep the black opinionated posts on it and delete the white ones - this way, you can always remember that you too show signs of rascism - but only the "right kind" of rascism - the one where whites receive all the hatred.
f*** all yall...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
no one's being banned. and nothing is being deleted unless they fit into the criteria that D mentioned (which i too follow).

Extreme opinions...as uncomfortable as they might be for some are fresh injections into dialogue.

Lets face it...racism is ripe in SA. If mn-brhjgjkhbj n GioVahk said the stuff they'd been saying in a real life face to face conversation... shit might just get heated and sparks might've flown.

The beauty of the internet is, if someone says something that pisses you off the only way to express your anger efficiently is to come up with a better no bullshit argument. Much respect for AG. I love the fact that (at least on AG) ppl let loose and express their true opinions. Nothing wrong with that. Its a starting point to negotiate genereal consensus. And practice disarming racism.

Go bananas.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
my two cents.

this entire thing missed me completely. and its probably best.

on my abuse of powers. uh no. quite simply. as much as i would like to tear so many out the frame sometimes - it happens. i just feel like i am in no position to actually. and decisions made in that regard would be out of order. subjective. an a**umption that my personal sensibilities are correct. and its not so. not always the case now is it. we just cant be deleting. AG would be a clean slate. chuckle.

do feel free to take it outside though. and please call me. laff.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -